Who would you like Stan to go out with?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Who do you imagine Stan to go out with?

A_Wendy
47%
B_Kyle
29%
C_Cartman
No votes
D_Another girl...
9%
E_Another boy...
No votes
D_Nobody
15%

Total votes: 34
Samathou

Who would you like Stan to go out with?

Postby Samathou » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Oh well, I thought it could be pretty interesting to know the opinion (and mostly the taste) of people...
It's maybe quite useless, but well, just by curiosity I had the idea to make a poll:

Who do you imagine Stan to go out with?

Your options are given above.

/!\ It's just a matter of imagination! Not certainly who he's succeptible to go out with! (otherwise almost everybody would vote for Wendy or another girl)
Last edited by Samathou on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:13 am, edited 17 times in total.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
kfgg

Re: Who would you like Stan to go out with?

Postby kfgg » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Kyle
Stan and Kyle :)
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:05 pm

I counted your vote. :mrgreen:
LilNugget

Postby LilNugget » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:15 am

Well he needs to kick Wendy to the curb, how he ever got back with her after Token is beyond me.

I will say D) another girl, and the girl will be the Goth chick - they're already each other's muses :mrgreen:
Timmy!
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:31 am

Well, I added "F": single
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:23 am

Another girl since he is still so young he has years to find the perfect someone. Then Cartman as of now. :wink:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:51 am

Wendy
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:02 am

He's better off single.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:22 pm

Alright. :mrgreen:
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:38 pm

It is sometimes troubling when people vote other than Wendy. It has been shown in universe that his love for her is very deep and emotionally attuned to his soul. Out of universe, Matt Stone has called it true love, though the fates conspire against them.

I think too often people have this rosy, perfect image of a romance of relationship and decide people need that. That is false and is the road to stagnation. Wendy and Stan don't hold each other's hands and twirly together in the fields while professing their love because their love is an accepted fact and part of their everyday lives, as ingrained in their conscious and subconscious as our reactions to events, as involuntary and wonderful as when we breath.

Love is not an after school special, nor is it an easy road to walk. Love is a journey and a struggle, one that ends in individual emotional perfection.

So Wendy.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:53 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:It is sometimes troubling when people vote other than Wendy. It has been shown in universe that his love for her is very deep and emotionally attuned to his soul. Out of universe, Matt Stone has called it true love, though the fates conspire against them.

I think too often people have this rosy, perfect image of a romance of relationship and decide people need that. That is false and is the road to stagnation. Wendy and Stan don't hold each other's hands and twirly together in the fields while professing their love because their love is an accepted fact and part of their everyday lives, as ingrained in their conscious and subconscious as our reactions to events, as involuntary and wonderful as when we breath.

Love is not an after school special, nor is it an easy road to walk. Love is a journey and a struggle, one that ends in individual emotional perfection.

So Wendy.

They broke up at least a couple times. And damn, Wendy is such a bitch as of late. The stereotypical nagging tween girl. Nobody needs that.

He's better off alone or with someone else.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Mh I can say that Wendy let Stan for Token and also kissed Cartman. Well, but it's also paradoxal seen she had the courage to do it in front of Stan...
So I can also say she's honest somehow.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Niels0827 wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:It is sometimes troubling when people vote other than Wendy. It has been shown in universe that his love for her is very deep and emotionally attuned to his soul. Out of universe, Matt Stone has called it true love, though the fates conspire against them.

So Wendy.

They broke up at least a couple times. And damn, Wendy is such a bitch as of late. The stereotypical nagging tween girl. Nobody needs that.

He's better off alone or with someone else.

Hence, as I said, it is a struggle. I have yet to hear of a successful relationship where there wasn't a struggle. She is a nagging girl? Good. That means she cares. If you meet someone who doesn't care enough to tell you what they think, for good or ill, then you have met someone who doesn't have a sense of love on a fundamental level. If you meet someone who can dislike what you do, tell you so, and still love you, then you have love on a more fundamental love. And without that foundation, love cannot grow further.

Plus, she is a female. They all nag.

@Samathou- This is all true. Yet do we say two people who are married for fifty years are not in love if they have had previous relationships or, before marriage, broke up, dated, and came back?
No. The depth of feeling we have seen as expressed by both of them point to a real, fundamental sense of love.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Well, finally I change a law: you HAVE 2votes, for 2different cases or for the same. :mrgreen:

(it's more egal)
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Wendy or Cartman.............I choose Wendy because Stan/Wendy is canon. I love canon pairs 8)

Return to “Polls”