Favorite Multi-Part Episode

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Which multi-parter is your favorite?

"Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut" (Season 1/2)
6%
Meteor Shower Arc (Season 3)
12%
"Do The Handicapped Go To Hell?"/"Probably" (Season 4)
No votes
"Professor Chaos"/"The Simpsons Already Did It" (Season 6)
29%
"Cartoon Wars Part I"/"Cartoon Wars Part II" (Season 10)
No votes
"Go God Go"/"Go God Go XVII" (Season 10)
6%
Kyle Sucks Cartman's Balls: The Trilogy (Season 11)
12%
"Pandemic"/"Pandemic 2: The Startling" (Season 12)
12%
"200"/"201" (Season 14)
24%
The Coon Saga (Season 14)
No votes

Total votes: 17
JVM

Favorite Multi-Part Episode

Postby JVM » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:38 am

I kept out actual story arcs i.e. Garrison's and only kept the multi-part episodes and the Meteor Shower arc.

Anyway, I can't really fairly say. I'd learn towards "200" and "201" this season, but the main reason I want to do so is because they're chockful of callbacks, which isn't really fair. So cutting out the callbacks, they're pretty meh episodes.

I guess I'd go with "Professor Chaos" then, since it includes my favorite episode of all-time.

Anyway, my prediction - I'm all but positive the ever overrated "Imaginationland" will win.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
AngusMcTavish

Re: Favorite Multi-Part Episode

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:04 am

Although there were a few tough choices, I went with the Imaginationland story, basically because of all the fun they must have had putting all those characters in one setting. The real fun was identifying as many as you could!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:36 am

While I do enjoy the three-part episodes, the question of this poll is "multi-part" episode; by definition a multi-part episode is more than a one-parter. I would have said: ""Cartman's Mom Is A Dirty Slut" (Season 1/2)" because I really enjoyed that episode, but I voted for 200/201 because now, in Season 14, a lot of lose end were tied up from the past decade or so of episodes, and I really enjoyed 200/201. So that is my vote :)
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:20 am

Imaginationland FTW :)
Jake, M'kay?

Postby Jake, M'kay? » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:23 am

Dead heat between Profoessor Chaos and Meteor Shower, but I guess Meteor Shower gets a slight edge.

If I were to rank them:

1. Meteor Shower
2. Professor Chaos
3. Do Handicapped Go To Hell
4. Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut
5. Imagionationland
6. Go God, Go
7. Coon Saga
8. 200/201
9. Pandemic
10. Cartoon Wars
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"

Return to “Polls”