If one of the 4 boys had to be killed off, who would it be?

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Stan
16%
Kyle
19%
Eric
19%
Kenny
45%

Total votes: 31
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Now it's your turn, one of the four boys must be killed off, who do you choose? Will you choose the one that will have the biggest impact, the least impact, Kenny because he's been killed off before, or someone else?
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
RichardV1150

Re: If one of the 4 boys had to be killed off, who would it

Postby RichardV1150 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Why I chose Stan to be killed off, well, it's complicated. He is my favorite character, so to me, he is the main character. Him dying would have the biggest impact to the show, forcing a big message out. What that message would be would be up to the writers. Overall, I think it would be a very dramatic show to watch.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
whatwouldwedo W/o SP

Postby whatwouldwedo W/o SP » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:16 pm

why i chose Eric.
well im not a cartman hater. i find him quite funny. however i stil stand behind the fact that sp needs to make some changes in order to make the show fresh again (recreat it so to say) Cartman being the so called face of the franchise. and most childish of the bunch. killing him could cause the show to go into a whole different direction.

I HOWEVER DO NOT WANT ANY OF THE FOUR KILLED. this is just a last resort. and all in my opion.
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:37 pm

well that's kind of the point, I don't think any of the four boys will ever be killed off, but this is just a hypothetical situation. Kenny was the only character that could be successfully killed off and it would work, but that wouldn't happen again, plus, the show would just be different if someone died.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:00 am

Cartman. I'm sick of seeing him. He was funnier when he just spewed five or six random lines per episode. Now almost half of all episodes feature him as the main character.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:15 am

True that. We don't see Ms. Crabtree or Ms. Choksondik anymore, or Darth Chef, do we? How different is the show without them?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Kenny because he doesn't do anything, not at all because he was already killed so many times. Just, because he is nothing to the show, really.

Make an episode where they kill that immortal demon.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Barack_Obama wrote:Kenny because he doesn't do anything, not at all because he was already killed so many times. Just, because he is nothing to the show, really.

Make an episode where they kill that immortal demon.

They did that already.

I HATE Kyle. He was so much better back in the early episodes when he had a personality, and was not just a punching bag. I'd go so far as to say he's the new Kenny.
Can't we all just get along?
Perfumecandy

Postby Perfumecandy » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:23 am

Kenny.
I'm a ultimate fan of Stan Marsh/Eric Cartman
I support StanxCartman ~~~
whatwouldwedo W/o SP

Postby whatwouldwedo W/o SP » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:55 pm

^^I cant agree more about kyle. one of the things that need to change. Kyle should actully become a kid again and have some things go his way. instead of being turned into a butters.

no hate on butters. but recently the show has 2 punching bags
Ahhhhh hamburgerss!
stan1186

Postby stan1186 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:43 am

I chose Kyle because then Cartman would see how much he needs Kyle like in "Smug Alert" Cartman was so bored and he had no one else to pick on. If they also killed Kyle off I would wand to see Cartman cry on his grave and tell him how much he needs him. Why choose Kenny they killed him off in Season 6, didn't really make a difference. But if Trey and Matt actually read this please don't actually kill anyone off the show entirely just keep killing Kenny and bringing him back to life.
starlitlight

Postby starlitlight » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:23 am

I'd choose Kenny because he's immortal.
Favorite characters: Stan, Cartman and Butters
Favorite episodes: Whale Whores, My future self n me, Cartman gets an anal probe, Raisins
Favorite pairing: Stan/Cartman :)

Return to “Polls”