Should trey Parker and matt stone open a twitter account

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Should trey Parker and matt stone open a twitter account?

Yes!
50%
No!
50%

Total votes: 6
RealPatrickDJ

Should trey Parker and matt stone open a twitter account

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:46 am

Choose your answer in this poll I created!
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
JamesPolo

Re: Should trey Parker and matt stone open a twitter account

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:30 pm

I would love to follow both of them. There is so much to learn as they are pretty private about their lives. I think just the occasional twitter joke from one of them would be great!
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:30 pm

Eh, no. Trey had a Facebook account 9 years ago, but the only people he friended were people in the industry, and his account was friends only. Twitter doesn't allow such control over account settings, so Matt and Trey have been wise to avoid it.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:09 am

JamesPolo wrote:I would love to follow both of them. There is so much to learn as they are pretty private about their lives. I think just the occasional twitter joke from one of them would be great!
I know right? :assface:
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:12 am

Big-Will wrote:Eh, no. Trey had a Facebook account 9 years ago, but the only people he friended were people in the industry, and his account was friends only. Twitter doesn't allow such control over account settings, so Matt and Trey have been wise to avoid it.

OMG big will you totally blew my mind, thanks man! And the part about the whole privacy concern that makes a lot sense.

Return to “Polls”