They massacred my boy.

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Brave_Sir_Ribbit

They massacred my boy.

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:21 pm

Cartman makes the ultimate sacrifice one that neither kyle or stan would choose if they were in his position. Honestly was sad at the tragedy that is cartman, there was a world where he was happy where he changed and had a family. He sacrificed everything knowing damn well that he wasnt getting his family back and while he couldnt have foreseen what ends up happening to him he knows that by going back his new future/present is going to be terrible.
The only way cartman finds true happiness is at the expense of everyone else, sometimes thats by his design but in the world where everyone else suffers cartman thrives. In a world where everyone else gets to be happy cartman cannot.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
triplemultiplex

Re: They massacred my boy.

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:23 am

I think that tracks pretty well with the series, BSR. You're so right that Fatass' happiness so often hinges on the misery of others. I can't even remember what episode it was after all this time, but at one point fairly early on Kyle says, "This is the worst moment of my life" and immediately they cut to Cartman saying, "This is the best moment of my life!"

(Good to see you poke your head in, man.)

You read it! You can't unread it!
EC

Postby EC » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:52 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:21 pm
Cartman makes the ultimate sacrifice one that neither kyle or stan would choose if they were in his position. Honestly was sad at the tragedy that is cartman, there was a world where he was happy where he changed and had a family. He sacrificed everything knowing damn well that he wasnt getting his family back and while he couldnt have foreseen what ends up happening to him he knows that by going back his new future/present is going to be terrible.
The only way cartman finds true happiness is at the expense of everyone else, sometimes thats by his design but in the world where everyone else suffers cartman thrives. In a world where everyone else gets to be happy cartman cannot.
I agree with trips, but to expand: it tracks with his adventurism and self grandiose ie being Brad Pitt, Keffer Sutherland/24/Snuke, PS4 leadership, saving Kyle and his family from Smug, saving the cats in his attic, ridding his town of hippies and exposing election fraud just name a few. Of course Beefcake’s gonna take one for his homies, nay save the f*cking world!
I forgive you, we were just a couple of kids
-Kelly Clarkson
EC

Postby EC » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:53 am

triplemultiplex wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:23 am
I think that tracks pretty well with the series, BSR. You're so right that Fatass' happiness so often hinges on the misery of others. I can't even remember what episode it was after all this time, but at one point fairly early on Kyle says, "This is the worst moment of my life" and immediately they cut to Cartman saying, "This is the best moment of my life!"

(Good to see you poke your head in, man.)
He literally sacrificed himself for the world.
I forgive you, we were just a couple of kids
-Kelly Clarkson

Return to “General South Park Discussion”