I want to see you dog out Joe Biden

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

dtdionne

Re: I want to see you dog out Joe Biden

Postby dtdionne » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:44 pm

You could even have Cartman like it because women teachers are touching his peepee as they help him tuck his away. And make him super reluctant to join Stan and Kyles quest to figure out what’s up.

It could be hilarious and insightful and irreverent.
dtdionne

Postby dtdionne » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:12 am

If I were MNT and ripping on the current “climate” just hits too close to home, I would admit that to myself and get talent that can…and try to balance it.

But where they’re headed is wholly unsustainable…Fairview will be competing with them and that’s as shocking and insane as a girl toddler on an NHL roster. With each passing day it appears that SouthPark is getting castrated…and that would be, heartbreaking.
dtdionne

Postby dtdionne » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:47 am

Big-Will wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:35 pm
dtdionne wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:35 pm
But, in all fairness…they were all over trump from the start of his campaign. Which again, is fine and how it should be. And I know…covid. But here we are in bidens 2nd year.
They gave up on him as soon as he won the presidency (see "Oh, Jeez"). After that, it was all about nostalgia. They couldn't write anything against him, because he was doing a great job at that all by himself. And sure, they brought in Fauci and some other folks, but that paled to what was going on in real life. And Biden has been a bore so far.
I coulda still taken shots at Trump, even though I staunchly support him…no one’s perfect. And I coulda backed or “explained” him a little.

For starters, what he actually “said” was…power, wealth and fame are wildly potent aphrodisiacs. Which is entirely true. Do I like it’s true, no, not particularly, but that makes it no less true. And the way that got out there was awful.

I also didn’t particularly like his stance on Venezuela or Iran. When a world superpower, like the US has leadership that behaves duplicitous and crazy, it makes the whole world crazy. Violent regime change is terrifying and mentioning isn’t the best way to calm things down…and that’s how America has behaved my entire adult life, until trump. And things really calmed down during his term. Now we’re back to “the duplicitous establishment” and the world is going crazy again.

I woulda made episodes supportive of his North Korean efforts and inquisitively critical of the others, I suppose. There were a couple other things I didn’t particularly like but I can’t remember them.

Ohhh yeah, and policing…he coulda simply acknowledged that corrupt cops exist and they are terrible but that any civilization needs good cops. Saying “support all cops” is like saying “believe all women”.
dtdionne

Postby dtdionne » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:38 pm

But those episodes with spacex was some of their very best stuff. Just unbelievable, witty, brilliant, irreverent…mind blowing.

“Showed him my dick, called him a fag”

FUKIN HELL MAN!!!! Omg, I peed my pants.
dtdionne

Postby dtdionne » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:46 pm

I’m sorry but people need to toughen THE FUK UP. Imagine these weak ass tools 500 years ago. They’d get hunted and eatin alive by something within a week…literarily..

Civilization is a wafer thin crust protecting us all from the very real and wildly ruthless brutality of actual life. When we forget this we start chipping away at that crust with insanity…which is precisely what’s happing right now.
dtdionne

Postby dtdionne » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:58 pm

I often pray for a natural disaster. Massive 24hr solar flair, Yellowstone, meteor, etc.

It would suck but I’d be JUST FINE. LIBERAL TOXIC FEMINISTS kunt stains would NOT!

If your “ideology” collapses if civilization collapses, RETHINK YOUR IDEOLOGY!
dtdionne

Postby dtdionne » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:31 pm

What’s also funny and that SouthPark could have a ball with is Star Trek.

The entire Star Trek civilization, economy and governance was totally, 100% fabricated out of thin air…to facilitate epic science fiction! And that’s the liberal “utopia” these ass clowns are groping at.

And don’t get me started on Discovery. There’s an over the top, wildly emotional scene every 9 seconds! There’s more crying and insecurity in Discovery than dialogue. SouthPark could shred that to pieces!
Mikeydoes

Postby Mikeydoes » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:51 am

carlens.lal wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:08 am
they've only done one episode since he started the gig, so like, patience, man.
Yeah, hilarious how wrong that person was. Well it's more sad than anything.

Big Will seems to come up with excuses for Trey and none of them suffice.

The guys of South Park should be ashamed.

I am not a Trump supporter, I just never agreed with the TDS and never decides to hate him because I don't have delusions.

I also don't hate Biden and the whole situation is rather sad and sick to the point it's disgusting. Now my idols are tied up in what they used to despise. I know Matt is a capitalist, does that mean he doesn't care that Trey is writing absolute crap since they are bought out/essentially billionaires.

Watching South Park is like watching my dad die slowly.

Hopefully they snap out of it. I don't mind them attacking Trump and right wingers. I personally enjoy the company of most Trump supporters as to where left wingers for the most part need to be satirized. Let's be clear that right wingers were worse during the Obama years.
South Park fan since it's inception.
Mikeydoes

Postby Mikeydoes » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:36 am

So maybe Trey and Matt should rehash an old idea(which they're doing extensively) and recreate Biden as a foil/opposite of Trump. Don't need to make Garrison Trump.

So that would mean having Grampa, Mr Slave, Randy(he may be best due his character being assassinated anyway), or someone who is opposite of Garrison to play Trump.

However play Biden like everyone likes him- or pretends they do because everyone else doesn't want to talk politics so everyone just pretends Biden is great. All the while there's a running gag of every person justifying the high gas prices, stomach starts bloating(anything that can have a payoff). Eventually that pay off could be the whole town is covered in sh*t, because the whole town was full of sh*t.

Anyways, there is a whole story there of how everyone who hates Trump put blinder on and all those people helped turn our world to sh*t (metaphor).

Also, global warming is a mental illness, society is sick. until the individual is empowered and matters, global warming will exist. I didn't finish the latest episode.due to it being horrid, but I think they did make the point that the idea of global warming has only helped to create actual global warming.

Al Gore's projections had Florida gone by now. Right then and there I didn't "believe" anything that guy said and was a skeptic of everything. Come to find out he was a massive liar. But what does Matt and Trey do? Make that scammer feel good about himself.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:26 am

Mikeydoes wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:36 am
Also, global warming is a mental illness, society is sick. until the individual is empowered and matters, global warming will exist. I didn't finish the latest episode.due to it being horrid, but I think they did make the point that the idea of global warming has only helped to create actual global warming.
Global warming has been around for decades. It's been tracked since 1950, long before the years Matt and Trey were born, so the reality was around before the idea of it was.
Mikeydoes wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:36 am
Al Gore's projections had Florida gone by now. Right then and there I didn't "believe" anything that guy said and was a skeptic of everything. Come to find out he was a massive liar. But what does Matt and Trey do? Make that scammer feel good about himself.
Gore isn't a scientist, and never was. His shtick was awareness, not facts. :lol:
Mikeydoes wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:51 am
I am not a Trump supporter, I just never agreed with the TDS and never decides to hate him because I don't have delusions.
I could never agree with the TDS either, as it's a syndrome that didn't exist until Trump defenders thought it up as a way to insult all his critics (and TDS was based on the earlier BDS - Bush Derangement Syndrome, and I liked Dubya), so what you call TDS is just criticism. What right-wingers who use the term are talking about is just criticism, regardless of how Trump et al. took it.
The South Park Scriptorium
The site itself is gone, but might return.

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Mikeydoes

Postby Mikeydoes » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:48 am

Global Warming is the Exact same thing as BLM.

Self righteous Leftist propaganda.

The only way to fix or planet is through transformation of the mind. Not self righteous propaganda. Period.

Like I said about Gore. All Trey did was make him feel good about himself. He thinks try said he was right. It's a self righteous scam.

I didn't start using TDS until I dealt with thousands of people who all base their logic and political poisoning off of Trump. And I got it from a left wing persona, not a right winger. I can also give you the link to Glenn Greenwald point to this exact fact.
shadmaster

Postby shadmaster » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:03 pm

Mikeydoes wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:51 am
carlens.lal wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:08 am
they've only done one episode since he started the gig, so like, patience, man.
I personally enjoy the company of most Trump supporters as to where left wingers for the most part need to be satirized. Let's be clear that right wingers were worse during the Obama years.
Do you hate me because I'm a left winger Mikeydoes? Just because M&T haven't touched Biden yet doesn't mean they're full Libs or anything. Did Band in China not show you that? They made fun of Trump because he was always in the headlines doing something stupid. I personally got bored of the Trump riffing because I want more than "pulled from the headlines" episodes. But that doesn't mean I'm a hardcore lib who wouldn't mind some Biden riffing , but to an extent. I don't like Biden OR Trump. But the excessive ripping on the President is just boring because I've seen it everywhere. They were perfect on their Obama stuff, they did a few good riffs here and there but it wasn't the entire episode (Other than 2 but they were more satirizing how people act during the election). My opinion, don't bash me.
Densel64

Postby Densel64 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:35 am

They're not going to make fun of or rip on Joe Biden, South Park might be a good show but it only pretends to be rebellious.
Mikeydoes

Postby Mikeydoes » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:58 pm

Do you hate me because I'm a left winger Mikeydoes? Just because M&T haven't touched Biden yet doesn't mean they're full Libs or anything. Did Band in China not show you that? They made fun of Trump because he was always in the headlines doing something stupid. I personally got bored of the Trump riffing because I want more than "pulled from the headlines" episodes. But that doesn't mean I'm a hardcore lib who wouldn't mind some Biden riffing , but to an extent. I don't like Biden OR Trump. But the excessive ripping on the President is just boring because I've seen it everywhere. They were perfect on their Obama stuff, they did a few good riffs here and there but it wasn't the entire episode (Other than 2 but they were more satirizing how people act during the election). My opinion, don't bash me.
Are you joking? I don't hate anyone.

You're missing key points.

I cannot hate you, because you're brainwashed just like Trumpers. You actually think you're left wing.

One can only argue and weigh out both sides and pick which is the best approach at that time. Most, if not all the time the best answer is somewhere in the middle.

M&T buckling.
They attacked trans and then china.. and it seems like they may have gotten paid off.

I am holding out for them to go hammer and be punk rock again(anti establishment). But it appears they're becoming part of it.

Most concerning is their lawyers connection to Biden and the fact they've never.mentionee Biden, the cover ups, lies, misinformation, and so much.

That's probably what it is. Libertarian minded folks were hoping they'd stand up to the establishment, and they did the opposite. And people in no partiea. We felt South Park might be our voice, grab some headlines and help change the narrative, and were disappointed. Won't fall for it again.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:36 pm

Lot of expectation that somehow South Park has to skewer contemporary political things. Maybe they're still sick of that for now and feel like writing something else. That paintball episode was great and it had no current events bullcrap in it. Just the boys teaming up on a sort of adventure (while the guys no doubt vent some frustration about their own offspring.) That used to be the core of the show. Back before "South Park: starring Randy Marsh!" :lol:

You read it! You can't unread it!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”