Which episode made you laugh the most?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

IDontC

Postby IDontC » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:02 pm

I really like How to Eat With Your Butt, that episode gets me everytime!
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:50 pm

Holy Crap this thread is still alive? It was from way back in the day

Although STMD is my all time favorite episode the episode that made me laugh the most was Up The Down Steroid, Cartman with all his retarded faces is priceless
polishgonewild

Postby polishgonewild » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:02 am

South Park is Gay because the crab people were in it rofl.
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:52 am

I'm gonna go with Spontaneous Combustion mainly because I honestly felt like I was laughing throughout the whole episode.

You've got the misunderstanding about what an erection is, the prayers (I mean, come on) Randy's fantasy, the adults re-creating the scene, Cartman being Jesus and his dream, Whoopi Goldberg (Republicans are stupid..), the girls who want to sue Randy and Cartman being skinny. It's really a great episode, especially considering they were doing the movie at the same time. In fact, I kind of think the third season is one of my favorites.
JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:00 am

Which episode made you laugh the most?

Damn, that's a diffucult question. Wow...uhhh....there are too many to name. I'll just go with anything from seasons 5-8.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:35 am

There are tons of episodes that made me fall out of my chair in laughter, but as of this moment, I'd have to say "Wing", because I can relate the tons of funny Asian references to some of the Canadian-Chinese soap-opera series my family watches...

:wink:

I like "Cartman Sucks", when Cartman is acting like a Photoshop-whore, and "Something Wall-Mart Comes This Way", for pretty much the whole episode...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
MetallicCartman

Postby MetallicCartman » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:18 pm

The one that made me laugh the most was my future self, the part when stan cuts his hand off, I almost crapped my pants! Best scene ever!!!!
What would Brian Boitano write?
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:42 pm

Simpson's Already Did It. 'Nuff said
UnkieHerb

Postby UnkieHerb » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:59 pm

With Apologies To Jesse Jackson. It wasn't a great episode, but the whole opening scene, especially the crowd's face after Randy lets out the N-word...high-larious.

Postby 203177 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:33 pm

the episode that made me laugh the most was cartman gets an anal probe, when the part when cartman was under alien control and kyle swore his ass off at the alien's and when cartman farted fire. i also love the part when stan kept throwing up everytime wendy talked to him. :lol:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
kenny_is_kool_69

Postby kenny_is_kool_69 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:48 am

Definetly the vote or die episode that was hilarious when the PETA guys live like animals and the guy takes off his pants then does a sh*t on the ground and then he pashes the lama that got me laughing and then when i saw the deformed chicken-human whick was saying..."kill me!" that was even funnier!!!

Giant Douche or Terd Sandwich?
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:54 am

basically good times with weapons.. because of cartman in it,
tsst, with apologies to jess jackson because randy was funny in it, douche and tard, wallmart and simpsons already did it.
kenny_is_kool_69

Postby kenny_is_kool_69 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:03 am

I really liked make love not warcraft aswell coz its funny how they take it so seriously like when randy is dying (in the game) he makes dying sounds and its funny how the warcraft characters have the southpark characters voiceovers especially timmy and jimmy's.
Kenny_And_Me_Forever

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:01 am

actually, I've have two episodes from season 10 & 11 season make me laugh the most almost a hour:

Return of Chef: Chef was talking some sexual stuff to the children was hilarious and absolutely wrong. I laugh soooooo hard when Kenny mumbling something than Cartman said " Yeah!".

The night of the living homeless: The whole 30 minutes of that episode had me rolling on the couch after two freakin' hour! Randy shots Glen because he tought he were homeless, Cartman making fun of Kenny being poor ( again :lol: ) and Kenny hits him on the arm and the scene make me laugh the longest was when Cartman jump on the homless with a skateboard. I don't know why I loved that......maybe I'm beinging to liking Cartman! :shock:
this_bitch_bites

Postby this_bitch_bites » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:34 am

Scott tenoman must die, The opening scene when cartman asks the guys if they want to see his pubes and pulls them is out of his pocket hilarious along with the pube fair stuff and when he jumps around at the end singing I made you eat your parents

Christian Rock Hard, the songs are great and so is The f*ck Jesus part plus the part when the policemen takes the boys on a tour of all the musicians homes

Fatt Butt and pancake head when "Jennifer lopez" gets a rocord deal with Taco flaverd Kisses. cartman gives ben a hand job and ends up in his bed

Go God Go, Mrs Garrisons whole Retarededfishfrog speech I almost pissed my pants laughing after tha one

I could go on for hours but I'll stop now

Return to “General South Park Discussion”