List of movies which have been parodied in South Park

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Vine17

Postby Vine17 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:01 am

The Aristocrats but they did a special sceen in the movie for the movie......... u know what i mean.....they did the seen to be put into the movie
Scrimshirei

Looney tunes

Postby Scrimshirei » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:47 am

It isn't a movie, but they parodoed Looney Toons in 'Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants'
Seriously, you guys... weak...
wottacod

Postby wottacod » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:24 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:See, this is why these types of threads never work. It starts out okay with everyone adding new items, but it doesn't take long for someone to read the thread title and just post some items without reading what's been posting. Or the thread gets too long for lazy people to read so they just post repeats. So you wind up with a dozen posts of nothing but repeated stuff.

I'm sooo sorry.
No but seriously your right i couldnt be arsed to read the whole thread i was just throwing some in off the top of my head.
Good idea would be for someone to go through the whole thread and compile a text document of all of them and then edit it as it expands.
I'm not gonna though cos I'm a very very VERY lazy man.
katrina is a pretty name
vanlo

Re: Looney tunes

Postby vanlo » Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:12 pm

Scrimshirei wrote:It isn't a movie, but they parodoed Looney Toons in 'Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants'

yeah, i was thinking of that one too... good ep another one is the sixth sense in the death of eric cartman, when butters thinks he can see a dead cartman...

there are alot of star trek ones which only star trek viewers would pick up...

there are a few in season 2:

flashbacks, is also called the city on the edge of forever which is the name of an original star trek episode... and the kid that gets off the bus and is eaten by the big scary monster is wearing a red star trek uniform... in the original episodes if you weren't a main character and wore a red uniform you were pretty much gonna die wherever you went, so that was basically saying this kid is dead as soon as he gets off the bus...

in chef's chocolate salty balls robert redford says "i have had enough of you" to mr. hankey and throws him up against a wall... this happened in the 3rd star trek movie, when kirk throws a klingon off a cliff... this line is also used again by satan, in the move i think...

then roger ebert should lay off the fatty foods is another star trek parody, of an episode of the original series... the whole idea behind the mind control is the same, and the guy dies the same in both south park and trek...

and also in spookyfish the mirror universe is based on a star trek episode... in the episode, cartman, stand and kyle from the mirror universe all had a goatie cos spock also had a goatie in the mirror universe...

i'm sure there are other ones two in addition to this, i just watched season 2 recently, although there were alot in that season...
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:18 pm

This may have been mentioned but Children of the corn in Ginger Kids
bugzbunnie6

Re: Looney tunes

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:22 pm

^ Yeah, that's already been mentioned... By me. :mrgreen:

vanlo wrote:
flashbacks, is also called the city on the edge of forever which is the name of an original star trek episode... and the kid that gets off the bus and is eaten by the big scary monster is wearing a red star trek uniform... in the original episodes if you weren't a main character and wore a red uniform you were pretty much gonna die wherever you went, so that was basically saying this kid is dead as soon as he gets off the bus...

Woah, my dad was telling me about that on Thursday when we were watching that episode....
I *Heart* You.
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:41 am

this has prolly already been said, but "It's christmas in canada" did it on Wizard of Oz
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:41 am

I dont know if this one has been done either but,

"toilet paper"=hanible
MasterArcaJeth

Postby MasterArcaJeth » Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:04 pm

after 4 pages I cant believe that nobody recognized The Island of Dr. Moreau in the characters of Dr. Mephesto and Kevin. I mean, Trey and Matt mention it themselves in the season 1 commentaries. And here I was thinking you guys are geeks. You people must have lives, or something to do other than watch south park all day........
I'd eat a whole wet bucket full of sh*t before I eat another plate of mecrob.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:07 pm

According to episode 913, Free Willy is parodied.
Polly Prissy Pants

Postby Polly Prissy Pants » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:48 am

Say Anything (Episode 714: Raisins)

I don't think anyone has mentioned that one.
ilovestanlymarsh

Postby ilovestanlymarsh » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:53 am

Polly Prissy Pants wrote:Say Anything (Episode 714: Raisins)

Whats "say anything?"

btw, i LOVE your username!
Polly Prissy Pants

Postby Polly Prissy Pants » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:06 am

ilovestanlymarsh wrote:
Polly Prissy Pants wrote:Say Anything (Episode 714: Raisins)

Whats "say anything?"

btw, i LOVE your username!

Thanks! :)

"Say Anything" is a movie from 1989 starring John Cusack. There's a scene in which he stands outside a girl's house, holding a boom box above his head. The boom box is playing "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel. In the episode "Raisins" Butters tells Stan the way to win Wendy's heart is to stand outside her house with a boom box playing Peter Gabriel. Stan does this, but the song he chose was "Shock the Monkey" which is not exactly romantic. LOL
Kenny_the_Plumber

Postby Kenny_the_Plumber » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:09 am

yup
[url=hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img]hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img[/url]
MasterArcaJeth

Postby MasterArcaJeth » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:24 pm

I was watching Death Camp of Tolerance last night and realized we all missed the obvious Shindler's List tribute in that ep. Also when Mr Garrison gets mad after the super-gay performance during the award ceremony at the Museum of Tolerance a dude stands up and says, in fractured monotone "The Museum told us to be tolerant" then someone else in the same tone "Yes The Museum." That has to be from some cheesey 70s or 80s sci fi movie or something. Maybe some of you will know.
I'd eat a whole wet bucket full of sh*t before I eat another plate of mecrob.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”