What do you think was the worst episode?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:00 pm

Iiiiiiiiiiii'm BAAACK.
The worst episode? hmmmmm
Miss Teacher Bangs A Boy was pretty sh*tty.
toniza

Postby toniza » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:30 pm

I can't stand chrismas specials... but that's just because I can't stand chrismas..sp is always kewl :)
salamander

worst episode

Postby salamander » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:10 pm

Bloody Mary was the worst. I'm not saying it 'cause I was offended either; it just wasn't funny (as opposed to many other episodes ripping on catholics/christians, which were funny).
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:18 am

I dont paricularly hate any episode of sp,
but the one that i think was the worst was Hooked on Monkeyphonics.
I dont know why.
I just didnt find it that funny
BigBroflovskiFan

Postby BigBroflovskiFan » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:19 pm

I didn't like that 'Pip' episode. I mean, Pip is an okay character, I like him. But I don't like him enough to watch a whole damn episode about him.
rekall

Postby rekall » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:13 am

butters' very own episode was friggen great though. :D
suicidebunnyxx

Postby suicidebunnyxx » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:30 am

The only ep that I really dislike is Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Whatever.
"when ever I see Jesus up on that cross, I can't help but think that he looks kinda hot!"
potty2006

Postby potty2006 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:08 pm

The worst south park episode ever has to be "a million little fibers" i hate this episode, for one its borin as eff. secondly towlie is a terrible character who was clealry just put in there at some point to replace mr hankey the christmas poo (considering he only appeared ever in 3 episodes or something like that) this episode is bad and should never have been released. luckily they have redeemed themselves in season 10, so thank god for that!
Chael

These episodes Is where i draw the line! but why?

Postby Chael » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:41 pm

1: Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery 312, 2: A million little fibers 1005, 3: Hell on Earth 1011.

Whats the point?
1: Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery 312: Not much to say its just got damn borring same sh*t ripoff, have watched scooby doo whatever so much that south park doing an episode with the same atmosphere makes me fall asleep. I dont like this episode.

Whats the point?
2 A million little fibers 1005: This episode whould be okay if i chould just see any point in it, allthough i chould not at all see any point in it, then i just thought, this is just a bit sick. It was like just to get down on Oprah but honestly tell me what has she done wrong?, i may change my oppinion about her according to what i see in her show but isnt she one of many whos done nothing but trying to help solve peoples problems, and i think that is very good, i know problems is there to be solved bye one self but what if it is too much of a problem?, i know Oprah for helping people with that, so this episode just doesent make any got damn sence, simply because in metaforically speaking its an kind of destructive attack against a caring and helping good hand, or is she? hmmm :D. whatever it sucks i dont like this episode.

I know its Hell on earth BUT COOMME OON South Park!!
What in the hell is the point?
3: Hell on Earth 1011: I dont find this episode beutyful and original like many other episodes because of one or 3 simple got damn disgusting mass murderers on south park and more, though the perhaps picture or idea in the real world of the priests to appear being so holy and better persons than for example the mass murderers, and other persons made me laugh when i saw how they treated there alterboys, but naahhh i didnt like to watch it, its a bit too sick for my taste, i know it may exist or whatever but its sick and i dont want to use my energi and time to give sick crap like that any attention. I know its Hell on Earth but what can i say, its just sick to watch, and i dont really see the point in showing it, we are all aware of stuff like this in life (i hope), that there exists sick persons, but got damn dont give them any attention, dont put them on the screen or tv damn it! keep them away from me Arr paranoya! hehe, just insted put them away and let them think about them self.

I really dont think these episodes are absolutely greate like most of the others, why do i think that?, maybe these 3 episodes is where i draw the line.
I have only watched these 3 episodes once!

All the others i have watched perhaps 3-5 times!

Though im open to other oppinions, if you like and perhaps have watched any of these 3 episodes i dont like more than one time, i whould like to hear what you thought was good, i may change my mind :)
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:15 am

The Return of Chef, all the way! It just made me depressed and upset and sad... oh and angry. The worst and most offensive thing they have ever done.
Xeroph

Postby Xeroph » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:41 pm

Having corrected your collectively poor spelling and getting worked up over some idiot commenting on the animation in the earlier seasons I forgot to actually state the episodes of South Park I dislike. They are as follows:

.....I think we understand each other.
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:55 pm

The Entity and A Million Little Fibers. All the way
TUNDRA_schumacher

Postby TUNDRA_schumacher » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:28 am

Stanley's Cup
cedric-digsby

Postby cedric-digsby » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:38 am

I think the worst episode was the one where Hawkeye spent almost the entire show inside a Korean hut writing a letter home and later had Radar steal him a jeep. And the sub-plot sucked cos Major Frank Burns got drunk and slept with Klinger. And it got even worse when Comic Book Guy had a heart attack, so Meadow Soprano and Milhouse saved his life by taking him to the hospital and he died. Can't believe they won an Emmy for that puerile pap.
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:38 am

^ What the hell are you talking about, Simpsons? My least favorite episode was Go God Go Part XII (the second one). It just didn't make me laugh.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”