What do you think was the worst episode?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

maveni

Postby maveni » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:04 pm

the only episode that i didnt think was too funny was A Million Little Fibers
snuffsnuff

Postby snuffsnuff » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:57 pm

Well, this might seem a bit too weird, but I'll put my money on all of the episodes of Seasons one through three. After watching South Park's new eppies, you kinda find the old ones unfunny. Or that's what I felt.

~Snuffie

I shall eat your soul!
Simonator

Postby Simonator » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:52 pm

Yeah, i would say lot of those episodes but they were hilarious for their time, it's just now Matt and Trey are getting a lot cleverer and know the good formulas. I'd say the worst episodes are Pip and Butt Out. However i was pretty disapointed with most of season 10.

A lot of people are saying the losing edge and bloody mary, these are my 2 favourite episodes!
reydi

Postby reydi » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:57 pm

The little kid with Cancer that dies because they lose a hockey game
moojr

Postby moojr » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:33 pm

There seems to be a couple with every season that I don't like but the one that really stands out for me is Go God Go part 1. The reason being that I knew I was going to have to sit through another crappy episode the following week. Most of the second half of season 10 I have not liked. It seems like when Matt & Trey are working on a movie the show suffers.
ihaveitchyballs

Postby ihaveitchyballs » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:37 pm

Mines probably Million Little Fibers but I don't even remember it that well. I like Pip even though I've never read Great Expectations, I knew the basic story. Butters' Own Episode is great especially the old man telling which road to go down who is also in Asspen, Marjorine and possibly other eps. The Return of Chef was one of my least favourite too.
I've found that the episodes i remember being bad or not being good are still worth watching because they have bits that you don't remember. Every single episode has made me laugh out loud for at least the first time I've seen it.
There's a clearer way of putting that...
The effects of a heroin overdose are lethal, yes in short term but there has been no research into the long term
Cartman004

Postby Cartman004 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:43 pm

Pip
Cartman Kicks ass!
nolly3813

Postby nolly3813 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:37 am

Pip : I fell asleep in the middle of the story.
Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub : what two guys did in a hot tud makes me ew.
AWESOM-O : i know that this one is very popluer but i just don't like it.:(
Hell on Earth 2006 : At least kids were good.
FaShiznor117

Postby FaShiznor117 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:18 pm

sexual harrasement panda was just boring
lil kenny

Postby lil kenny » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:36 pm

lil kenny wrote:i love every single episode but i cannot say because i have 5 seconds to live as my heart has been replaced by a baked potato.

*flies back up to heaven* awright my most hated episode is none, they are all a piece of art and i can never do better

i agree with myself ^^^ :D
DemonicStanley wrote:wendy likes black mans cock now..
Dikineti

Postby Dikineti » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:06 pm

Only person who realy like SP (like myself) can say: All episodes super cool and awesome!!! :!: :!:
Kick ass
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:31 pm

Dikineti wrote:Only person who realy like SP (like myself) can say: All episodes super cool and awesome!!! :!: :!:

ZOMG YOUR RIGHT LOLWTFBBQ

And while you're at it, let's say that anyone who DOESN'T like EVERY f*cking episode of South Park isn't a fan. Oh, and anyone who likes Family Guy, old or new, isn't a true fan of South Park. Anyone who thinks M&T went overboard on Stanley's Cup isn't a true fan.

Oh, f*ck the theatrics, I'll save you some time:

Shut the f*ck up

I don't like some episodes of South Park, and yet I consider myself a "true fan". So do about 90% of the people who post here and aren't spam bots. Go pop your head with a pin.
lil kenny

Postby lil kenny » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:03 pm

Nommel wrote:
Dikineti wrote:Only person who realy like SP (like myself) can say: All episodes super cool and awesome!!! :!: :!:

ZOMG YOUR RIGHT LOLWTFBBQ

And while you're at it, let's say that anyone who DOESN'T like EVERY f*cking episode of South Park isn't a fan. Oh, and anyone who likes Family Guy, old or new, isn't a true fan of South Park. Anyone who thinks M&T went overboard on Stanley's Cup isn't a true fan.

Oh, f*ck the theatrics, I'll save you some time:

Shut the f*cki][/i]uck up

I don't like some episodes of South Park, and yet I consider myself a "true fan". So do about 90% of the people who post here and aren't spam bots. Go pop your head with a pin.

That was mean but, im afraid im gonna have to agree with you! GRRR IT KILLS ME!
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:15 pm

This forum could really benefit from one of those things where you have to type in the code you see in the box to register. I'm tired of seeing 5 threads a day with the title "britney spears black cock horse f*cking"
Last edited by Taranis_Music on Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lil kenny

Postby lil kenny » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:19 pm

yeah, i totally agree, and there was this one guy who talked about mortgage refinance!! it annoyed me :evil:

Return to “General South Park Discussion”