What do you think was the worst episode?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

HRPRognsnuf

Postby HRPRognsnuf » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:28 am

Million Little Fibers and I'm a Little Bit Country are my least favorites.
southpark-is-god

Postby southpark-is-god » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:30 pm

/artemio/ wrote:Bloody Mary

Are you insane? Clearly you didn't understand it. I didn't like the episode Pip.
"Man, this looks like manbearpig central..."

~Al Gore
dirtyniggerlover

A million little fibers

Postby dirtyniggerlover » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:16 pm

a million little fibers, the one with opera's vagina having a gun, that was retarded although i liked the million little fibers story making fun of that guy who wrote the book and said it was a real story, but the only reason i watched the whole thing was to have seen all the episodes.

oh PS, when do new episodes start or where could i find that info out?
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:00 am

southpark-is-god wrote:

Are you insane? Clearly you didn't understand it. I didn't like the episode Pip.

SIG, people can get an episode and still not like it. It's called opinion. I don't mind the episode Pip at all: Doesn't mean I'm gonna say, "Clearly you didn't get it."

MIllion Little Fibers was horrid. It was the worst episode of South Park.

DNL, the new episodes start on March seventh.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
dirtyniggerlover

Postby dirtyniggerlover » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:18 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:
southpark-is-god wrote:

SIG, people can get an episode and still not like it. It's called opinion. I don't mind the episode Pip at all: Doesn't mean I'm gonna say, "Clearly you didn't get it."

MIllion Little Fibers was horrid. It was the worst episode of South Park.

DNL, the new episodes start on March seventh.

thanks for the update. also the episode pip is a lot funnier if you had read the book Great Expectations before hand. coincidentaly<spell> i had just finished reading the book about 2 weeks before i saw the south park episode and thought it was hilarious but I agree with Shane that knowing what the story is about and finding the SP episode funny isn't 100% directly coralted, its in the eye of the beholder.
Piddu

Postby Piddu » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:43 am

[quote="tjrd"].... All the other ones that I don't like too much (such as Cow Days or Volcano) are at least 50% good stuff...quote]

O M G !
How can you say that??
Cow days is a Masterpiece. ("suki suki, 5 dolla!")
Screw you guys, I'm goin'home.
Vegard von Norway

Postby Vegard von Norway » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:29 pm

The episodes with Towlie in isn't so funny.
I LOVE NORWAY^^
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:11 am

A Million Little Fibers: I tried giving it a chance. But it didn't seem to grab my attention from the get-go at all. Making it harder to watch. And when I discover that the ONLY familiar character that's in the episode is Towelie (Who also, isn't one of my favorite characters), it just made it harder for me to want to watch it even more.

Sorry, Oprah's talking vagina and ass isn't a real "roll on floor laughing" type of joke. :C

Pip: Don't like Pip, nor was I interested in his backstory, and I only found one or two jokes I giggled at. One of them being the "snapping-bunny-neck" jokes. But the episode didn't really suit me that much, and didn't feel all creative and such... You know, probably because I haven't read the book 'Great Expectations', so most of the parody stuff didn't seem hilarious to me. *Cough* And I don't really feel like reading the book merely for the purpose of that one episode. :C

Wait, were we suppose to list one or two? Because I see a bunch of people putting down more than one. :0
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
EddieDean

Postby EddieDean » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:29 am

Reading through this post has made me realize that I pretty much love every episode for one reason or another.

That being said, I was reminded tonight that my least favorite episode is "The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer." I realize Russell Crowe is a total loser, but I didn't need to see an entire episode dedicated to him to realize that. YAWN!

The only good part is when the tugboat tries to off himself. That was kind of cute.

I'm glad it was a new 24 tonight so I didn't have to watch this one again.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:20 pm

Flashbacks sucks total crap and so does Erection Day you can't make a whole Episode around eating Ice Cream and a special kid trying to get laid
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
cartman_likes_cheesy_poof

Postby cartman_likes_cheesy_poof » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:30 pm

slycooper wrote:9. Die hippie die
10. Cartman joins Nambla
11. Losing the edge
12. Trapped in the closet
dude wtf is wrong witth u how could u not like die hippie die or trapped in the closet anyone that knows any thing aabout south park would agree with me that those episodes are great
CartmanClone69

Postby CartmanClone69 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:05 am

probly erection day. stanleys cup was kinda lame too, the guy who kept making movie trailer lines for stans life was sort of ripping off the rob shneider stuff and was annoying but it ended good with the kids being murdered on ice.
Stewiotyping Jews Is Tewible!
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:14 am

I love most South Park episodes, and like a few, I don't hate any. My least favorite is probably A Million Little Fibers, just because no characters from South Park are in it.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:26 am

Stanleys Cup or Quest for Ratings
kenny'sdead233

Postby kenny'sdead233 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:46 am

southpark-is-god wrote: I didn't like the episode Pip.

If Jen sees that, she will have your ass :P

Return to “General South Park Discussion”