What do you think was the worst episode?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

lostluver777

Re: What do you think was the worst episode?

Postby lostluver777 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:55 pm

I DON'T SEE WHY YOU GUYS ARE COMPLAINING SO MUCH!!!! A LOT OF YOU LISTED LIKE AN ARSE LOAD OF EPISODES YOU DIDN'T LIKE FOR!!!!! WTF??? I mean sure, I didn't much care for Pip, but it didn't HATE it, I just thought it was pretty boring, it had its moments, but another thing is I've never read Great Expectations (I totally know what it's about and I've heard of it a couple times before I've just never read it) maybe if I'd have read it I'd have like the episode more cus I could have related to it or something...And Terrancle and Phillip wasn't GREAT but it was pretty funny. I can see why people might not like it, it was kinda too much of the same thing, but the "dramatic" plot line was funny and I like Saddam, plus the Scott charactor was great, I liked the way the were dissing the whole aspect of the episode (you know, fart jokes) I thought that was clever. And Bloody Mary had it's dull moments and the plot was kinda lame, but any thing with Randy is great, his moments were hillariouse.
lostluver777

Postby lostluver777 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:06 pm

KYLEZ#1FAN wrote:I haven't seen A Million Little Fibers yet, and based on the reception of the people on here, I don't really want to see it. Even though, it's the only episode made so far I haven't seen, and I usually don't feel like a real, hardcore fan of any show unless I've seen all the episodes. Still, if you all say the episode is bad, then it must not really be worth it.

you definatly should see it! I don't see why so many people didn't like it, it's probably because it was all abou Towlie, not many other charactors, but I luuuuuv Towlie so the ep worked for me. You might like it...
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:17 pm

lostluver777 wrote:I DON'T SEE WHY YOU GUYS ARE COMPLAINING SO MUCH!!!! A LOT OF YOU LISTED LIKE AN ARSE LOAD OF EPISODES YOU DIDN'T LIKE FOR!!!!! WTF??? I mean sure, I didn't much care for Pip, but it didn't HATE it, I just thought it was pretty boring, it had its moments, but another thing is I've never read Great Expectations (I totally know what it's about and I've heard of it a couple times before I've just never read it) maybe if I'd have read it I'd have like the episode more cus I could have related to it or something...And Terrancle and Phillip wasn't GREAT but it was pretty funny. I can see why people might not like it, it was kinda too much of the same thing, but the "dramatic" plot line was funny and I like Saddam, plus the Scott charactor was great, I liked the way the were dissing the whole aspect of the episode (you know, fart jokes) I thought that was clever. And Bloody Mary had it's dull moments and the plot was kinda lame, but any thing with Randy is great, his moments were hillariouse.

well i did actually kind of hated pip, it was really boring imo

the others i mentioned like not without my anus and stanley's cup were merely not as awesome as sp episodes usually are i think

i mean you have awesome episodes coming and suddenly you have a stanley's cup, which was totally lame, i didnt laugh once, and it is kind of a dissapointment

but im not that bothered, its meant to happen every now and then, i mean, this ones stand out because the rest are all so so so awesome, so its no big deal for me
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:23 pm

I have two that i really didnt care for much,

I absolutely hated pip, no other characters in the whole episode and that old dude telling the story. I couldn't stand the Britney's new look episode... not that i like Britney, just something about that gargling half head through the whole episode...

Thats really it as far as bad episodes, I don't think there were any others i could say I dislike.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Aidsburger

Postby Aidsburger » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:58 pm

There are some episodes that aren't the best, but aren't bad that I've mentioned in some other "worst episode" thread, but the only truley bad SP episodes are Jakovasaurs, Flashbacks (AKA City on the Edge of Forever) and Terrance & Phillip in: Not without my Anus.

Although they are some of the least popular episodes, even Pip and Britney's New Look were better than the three episodes I mentioned above. I thought Jakovasaurs was not funny and annoying, but I will actually admit that I think Pip was a brilliant parody of Great Expectations and Britney's New Look was very well written.
greeneggs9

Postby greeneggs9 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:46 pm

the really bad episode is "this is lezbos"or whatever its called :lol:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:48 pm

D-Yikes!. And yeah, that wasn't that great. But Britney' tops my list.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:32 pm

BRMBug wrote:Britney' tops my list.

Mine too.

Seasons 9-12 had the biggest number of dud episodes. I can understand why Not Without My Anus and Pip aren't popular, but I still liked them.
dadafari

Postby dadafari » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:11 am

Quite a few episodes are surely either love or hate 'em.

Jakovasaurs, The new T&P Trailer, How to eat with your butt, Not without my anus (the latter 2 personal faves of mine that most ppl hate)

Personally I think Mecha-Streisand is terrible, but many ppl seem to love it. And I love The Cure. But it only makes my bottom 5.

CHEF AID is the WORST episode ever. People who love that episode are tard-tinkle.

The chewbacca defense and the combover does not a quality episode make. Bet money that it'd make Trey's 5 worst easily.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:26 pm

Yeah, Flashbacks was a Horrible Episode!!
Same with Meca-Striesand!!

I thought that Cow Days was pretty funny though...
Espically the Cartman part :lol:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
IFRIT41

Postby IFRIT41 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:49 am

starvin marvin
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:58 pm

PIP was soo different compared to most south park episodes, it just wasnt the same, at least in other episodes that highlight other characters there are other south park characters in the show at some point. Thats why it isnt popular, at least in Butters own episode and some of the others you can at least see or hear from other common characters at some point. PIP seemed more like a fairytale, which is pip I guess, but how does that relate to how PIP ended up in south park?
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.

World Of Warcraft Is Gay

Postby 139150140 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:42 am

The Wold of Warcraft was the worst South Park episode, it wasn't that funny, except for the diahrrea part.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:07 am

FINALLY!!!

I do not feel like a total phychotic mentalist anymore, because someone actually agrees with me :D :D :D :D
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Peuckert

Postby Peuckert » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:21 am

Terrance and Phillip in: Not Without My Anus.

Oh god those two shitheads are really the worst idea the creators have ever come up with. Its sposed to be sorta like overexaggerated slapstick, but it just fails.
I wish theyd never make another apperence of T&P again!
----------------------------------------------
Facetoast

Return to “General South Park Discussion”