What do you think was the worst episode?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:45 pm

I can't name just one episode that I think earns the title of being the one and only Worst Episode Ever, but here's a list of episodes that I think were the crappiest:
A Very Crappy Christmas, Red Sleigh Down, Toilet Paper, Lil' Crime Stoppers, Pre-School, Quest For Ratings, Cartman's Incredible Gift, Woodland Critter Christmas (wow, I never realized I thought season 8 was so bad), Free Willzyx, The Return of Chef, A Million Little Fibers and Hell on Earth 2006.

Jeez, there were many.... Now it seems like I'm not such a big fan afterall... But I really am!!!
magic13mike

Postby magic13mike » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:54 pm

[quote="strumpfhose":233e3]I can't name just one episode that I think earns the title of being the one and only Worst Episode Ever, but here's a list of episodes that I think were the crappiest:
A Very Crappy Christmas, Red Sleigh Down, Toilet Paper, Lil' Crime Stoppers, Pre-School, Quest For Ratings, Cartman's Incredible Gift, Woodland Critter Christmas (wow, I never realized I thought season 8 was so bad), Free Willzyx, The Return of Chef, A Million Little Fibers and Hell on Earth 2006.

Jeez, there were many.... Now it seems like I'm not such a big fan afterall... But I really am!!![/quote:233e3]

Dude, come on. Some of those episodes were great. I agree on the Woodland Critter Christmas, and yeah, A Million Little Fibers was awful (I saw what they were trying to do there, but it didn't work). But Quest for Ratings, Lil' Crime Stoppers, Hell on Earth 2006...those were great!
Screw you guys...I'm goin' home!
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:10 pm

magic13mike wrote:Dude, come on. Some of those episodes were great. I agree on the Woodland Critter Christmas, and yeah, A Million Little Fibers was awful (I saw what they were trying to do there, but it didn't work). But Quest for Ratings, Lil' Crime Stoppers, Hell on Earth 2006... those were great!

Nope, I don't think so. There were SOME amusing moments in each of them but my overall review is that they were quite crappy. Maybe I'm being too critical.... I mean, they were crappy COMPARED TO the normal sp-quality. They are still better than any other episode of any other Tv show, though..... And The Snuke is pretty close to ending up on that list as well.
deputy_fife111

Postby deputy_fife111 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:30 pm

Any episode that involves terrance and phillip such as terance and philip behind the blow, terrance and philip not without my anus, the new terance and philip movie trailer. Also Pip was just unbearable, every other episode i could at least watch but i just couldnt watch pip all the way through.
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? -George Carlin
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:18 pm

deputy_fife111 wrote:Any episode that involves terrance and phillip such as terance and philip behind the blow, terrance and philip not without my anus, the new terance and philip movie trailer. Also Pip was just unbearable, every other episode i could at least watch but i just couldnt watch pip all the way through.

I think Not Without My Anus was one of the Best Episodes Ever! And, I mean, still is. It's hilarious :cartmanlaugh: The most retarded and stupidest thing ever.....
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:50 am

Okay, that was a silly April Fool's word filter. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:17 am

"Pip" was horrible!
patrickov

Postby patrickov » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:45 pm

Okay, I just watched few episodes only, but I think I can categorize some of my less-favorite episodes, and by reading Wiki, I might as well find some that I don't even want to see.

I won't pick worst from season 1. I thought I watched some of them in Chinese but I think I only remembered "Weight Gain 4000" and "Mr. Hankey's Christmas". Both are hilarious.

Season 2 is by far the only one having a DVD to watch. Seems that the earlier episodes are stronger and I can expect the flash back episode (207) and the few afterwards might get boring. But I just kept up to the "Frog" episode (206) so I wouldn't comment too much either.

In 1999 or so I watched some of the SP clips through Shockwave, the most memorable one being the trial in "Sexual Harassment Panda". If I had $$ to buy a season 3 DVD I would well watch it. So I don't think I'd hate that one.

Season 4 is a bit weak to me, except "Probably" (411) which I really want to see but the clip at southparkzone always sucks.

Same holds for season 5. I think I only paid attention to Butters very own episode but I didn't want to watch it again. Just can't stand how the plot went. But that's not the worst to me.

For season 6, I think "Jared Has Aides" would be the first one I already don't want to watch after reading its Wiki description. Cartman's trick was plain too cruel against Butters. "Professor Chaos" was, in fact, a bit stupid to me (probably because I watched Butter's episodes in a wrong order. I shouldn't have watched "AWESOM-O" and "Raisins" first). I also watched "Bebe's boobs destroy society", kind of boring and I only enjoyed the scene when Butters poked Wendy.

Season 7 was the one I started to pay attention recently (probably because of the episode "Raisins"). I think I won't ever watch "Red Man's Greed" since it's too stupid and boring. Also I come from a city suffering "S.A.R.S." by that time and I'd probably be offended by this episode.

Season 8 is by far the most awesome one to me but "Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset" was a bit weak, though I pretty like Mr. Slave's part. "Quest For Ratings" was also weak because Craig's part made little sense.

Season 9 and 10 were down falling seasons to me.
I only watched "Marjorine" and "Follow that Egg!" in season 9, and planned to watch "Erection Day" but forfeited because I found it not funny. "Free Willzyx" and "Bloody Mary" were too boring (again according to Wiki) that I won't ever consider watching them.
For season 10, I unusually think "Tsst" was indeed very funny, and I actually watched "Return of Chef" a bit. That premiere episode had a bit "political reason" so I wouldn't be surprised if the entire episode was sub-standard. But if you want me to pick the worst from this season, certainly it would be "Stanley's Cup" -- to saddening that I don't think it's South Park.

And the newest season... Sorry that I have to say "The Snuke" was a bit weak. But I think season 11 has a good start.
katelynnluvslost

Postby katelynnluvslost » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:37 pm

Pip, Sexual harrasment panda and Woodland critter Christmas...
ImageImage
brandon_waddle

Postby brandon_waddle » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:27 pm

i would say scott tenorman must die. its to boring and HOW DID IT GET THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS EPISODE EVER IN '04.
Thrawny

Postby Thrawny » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:51 pm

I love all the episodes, I would say the ones I enjoy least are:

Stanly's Cup, A Million Litte Fibers(Towelie was funyn as a one time character), Ladder to Heaven, Heaven vs Hell and Trapper Keeper.

Also I think the latest Easter one is the low point of this season. It had some funny moments, but could have been better.
--------------------

Thrawny
andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:59 pm

I think Stanley's Cup was pretty bad.
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:01 am

dream theater 4 life andrew... 4 LIFE!!!!!!!
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:21 am

strumpfhose wrote:I can't name just one episode that I think earns the title of being the one and only Worst Episode Ever, but here's a list of episodes that I think were the crappiest:

Jeez, there were many.... Now it seems like I'm not such a big fan afterall... But I really am!!!

Wow, I love most of those episodes (except A Million Little Fibers). You really think Lil' Crime Stoppers was crappy? It's in my top 10 list!

But my least favourite episode is A Million Little Fibers.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
maddjuro

Postby maddjuro » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:05 pm

i kinda didn't realy like last episode in season 10. stanley's cup.

don't know why, just didn't like it that much

Return to “General South Park Discussion”