What do you think was the worst episode?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:05 am

I thought all the episodes were pretty good. Not all of them were perfect, but I can't say that I hated any of them.
Iron Curtain

Postby Iron Curtain » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:32 pm

I'll repeat why I didn't like "Butt Out:"

It was one-sided, obnoxious, and vicious, and nobody, not even Rob Reiner, deserved such abuse. Matt and Trey had a bunch of sand in their vaginas for this one.
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:21 pm

Hmm. I don't know... I always love SP, even when it doesn't make me laugh out loud. I found good in stuff like Jackovasaur and Pip, which I never first enjoyed.

Hmm. Now that I think about it, my ep would be Best Friends Forever. I didn't hate it, but it was soo boring. I got the whole message, I got the point, but... the only somewhat good part was when they read Kenny's will in the end and he wrote not to ever show him on TV in that state. What an end! Sadly, though, Satan wasn't as gay and the ep didn't have its funny parts. :o
Wasuki

Postby Wasuki » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:31 pm

Jackovasaur, and Bloody Mary take my vote.
RIP Eddie Guerrero 1967-2005
bunnasoo

Postby bunnasoo » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:31 am

Iron Curtain wrote:I'll repeat why I didn't like "Butt Out:"

It was one-sided, obnoxious, and vicious, and nobody, not even Rob Reiner, deserved such abuse. Matt and Trey had a bunch of sand in their vaginas for this one.

Why only Rob Reiner? Sally Struthers, Christopher Reeve... no one is safe, that's the beauty of South Park. I think Cartman justifies the attack on Reiner when he says, "He just goes around imposing his will in everybody. I love this guy!"

and...

The reason why I don't like the Merry Xmas Charlie Manson episode is because I find it boring & because of the fact that its title is "Merry xmas CHARLIE MANSON" Now I don't know about you, but Charles Manson was one of the most profilic serial killers in the 60's- to portray him as a normal but misunderstood human being is NOT cool; he KILLED people for god sake-

But you have to admit, "You're Now In Nebraska. Sorry" sign is hysterical, as well as the drastice difference in the sky when they cross the border.

Actually, Manson had other people kill for him. I do think he shot one guy on the Spahn Ranch before the big murders happened though. And he didn't kill anywhere near as many people as say, George Bush, and I think the only reason he's a major villain is the fact that he ordered killed a bunch of rich white people which in our society are really the only type of murders that count as heinous.

Turning Manson into a good guy is just like turning Christopher Reeves into a villain... Matt & Trey tromp on the sacred and turn the good guy/bad guy division in our society on its head, which I think is beautiful!

Bonnie
areaseven

Postby areaseven » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:46 am

"Pip." It was the only episode that made me flip channels on the first minute. Other than that, I didn't like "Jewbilee" or "Red Badge of Gayness (War)."
Delition

Postby Delition » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:56 am

Pip wasn't that good until the last half of it, in my opinion.
Gashead

Postby Gashead » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:13 pm

As someone who has been drunk and stupid, red badge of gayness is one of my favourite episodes!
Jar Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like f*cking Shaft - Simon Pegg, Spaced, 1999.
Iron Curtain

Postby Iron Curtain » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:44 am

Why only Rob Reiner? Sally Struthers, Christopher Reeve... no one is safe, that's the beauty of South Park. I think Cartman justifies the attack on Reiner when he says, "He just goes around imposing his will in everybody. I love this guy!"

Yeah, but Starvin' Marvin and Krazy Kripples were funny episodes.

Besides, how would you feel if Gnomes had Kyle saying "I learned something today: Corporations are worse than Nazis!" after a whole episode that seemed to be anti-corporate? It would lose its irony. The Butt Out episode didn't have any irony, just pro-smoking propaganda.
houhigh

Postby houhigh » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:42 pm

Episodes with Mr\Mrs Garrison's sex life really booring me
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:52 pm

It's not pro smoking, they just hate Rob Reiner and the stop smoking poeple. At what point did they actually promote smoking? They made the tobacco companies look like a decent company, and Rob Reiner like an ass. The irony was in the fact that the people who promote themselves, and everyone believes, to be heroes are actually murderous assh*les. Speaking of sand being in vaginas, you seem to have the same problem yourself. Are you one the "truth" nazis, because you really seem hung up on this subject.
Iron Curtain

Postby Iron Curtain » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:38 pm

At what point did they actually promote smoking?

When they glorified the Tobacco Company.

They made the tobacco companies look like a decent company, and Rob Reiner like an ass.

But just because Rob Reiner is an ass doesn't mean the Tobacco Companies are great. And you know that bullsh*t! Episode on secondhand smoke? That stated that there was no evidence that Secondhand smoke caused any death? The Skeptic's dictionary initially agreed with it and then retracted it on the grounds that the definition of "significant threat" varies on whom you listen to, thus muddying M&T's argument.

The irony was in the fact that the people who promote themselves, and everyone believes, to be heroes are actually murderous assh*les.

They're not murderous assh*les. Yes, it's supposed to be comedy, but it wasn't funny and it was very bitter.

Speaking of sand being in vaginas, you seem to have the same problem yourself. Are you one the "truth" nazis, because you really seem hung up on this subject.

Just for the record, I hate those truth ads too, because they shove the issue down your throat, not unlike M&T in Butt Out.
Iron Curtain

Postby Iron Curtain » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:43 pm

One more thing:

Speaking of sand being in vaginas, you seem to have the same problem yourself.

Do you really want to know why I hate that episode? It's personal. I recall one time I went to Greece, which had lax smoking laws. Everywhere I went, there was people smoking. At the end of the trip, I could hardly breathe. If M&T had their way, we'd be coughing up smoke. They say that snti-smoking legislation violates my rights. Well, smoking violates my right to breathe.

If the episode was remotely balanced, I wouldn't mind it, but it's so unfair and biased that I hate it just as much as Mewster hates Cartman.

Does that explain everything?
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:31 pm

Cat orgy was really boring since The Lords of The Underworld,Shelly,Eric and Mr kitty only star in it and also Aspen was too strange also Flashbacks which had a great subplot Mrs Crabtree (RIP) getting a job as a Comedy stand up
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:19 pm

I don't hate any episodes, but I didn't like "Mr.Garrison's Fancy New..." because of what they did to my favorite character (I'm just relieved it wasn't permanent like Garrison). I also didn't really care for "Cat Orgy".

Return to “General South Park Discussion”