What are your funniest moments on south park?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

A Little Overboard

Re: What are your funniest moments on south park?

Postby A Little Overboard » Fri May 09, 2008 11:50 pm

i liked most of chef goes nanners and rainforest smhain forest, but id have to say my fav was miss teacher bangs a boy, that ep suprised me a couple times :?

although the thing im looking most forward to is cartman get his ass kicked by Trennt, and maybe kyle/stan to. 8)
C? care about your feelings just as much u do mine. :P
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Fri May 09, 2008 11:53 pm

The ending conclusion of "Scott Tenorman Must Die" . :)
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
datruesurfer

Postby datruesurfer » Sat May 10, 2008 3:55 am

Garrison's penis singing is probably the best moment for me . My roommates and I were watching on the night the episode first aired and the moment that thing started to sing we laughed so hard we probably woke up the entire neighborhood.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sat May 10, 2008 1:10 pm

*Some Classic Moments from the 1st season*

Cartman gets an anal probe: When Kyle makes a sad speech to the aliens wanting his little brother Ike back and then Kyle looks down and then asks Stan did his sad speech worked with the aliens and then Stan said back "no there leaving" and then Kyle pops up mad "Hey you sqawny bleep a bleep bleep bleep" and then Stan goes to Wendy. "Hey Wendy? What's a bleep bleep?" .

Pinkeye: When Chef asks Cartman what the hell is he dressed up like that for and Cartman replied back. "I'm trying to Trick or Treat, God Dammit!"

Mr.Hankey the Christmas Poo: The whole episode was funny. Especially when Cartman sang "Kyle's Mom is a Big Fat Bitch" for the first time.

Damien: When the boys are calling Damien's mother a dog & Cartman's response to Damien's apology for burning the playground down and so on. "Oh, I'm sorry new kid. I didn't mean to fart on you. I didn't have a choice". :lol:
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”