how do you think it will all end?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:52 pm

It should probably end the way it started, like with the boys standing at the bus stop. But I want it to have an ending that doesn't make you think about what will happen next, the last sentence should tell you everything about what will happen next. We won't know until the end though.
OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(>

Postby OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:45 am

I'll like to see a huge fist fight between Cartman and Kyle.
kennys_girlfriend148

Postby kennys_girlfriend148 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:14 am

Maybe Trey and matt are so unpredictable that they will do something predictable....If that makes sense........
davidtylr

Postby davidtylr » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:32 am

The whole town could get bird flu but it finnish with the show 'Earth' being canceld but Starvin Marvin take the boys to the planet Marklar

Not one of those flashback episode like 'City on the Edge of Forever' They suck.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:39 am

South Park will never end for me, because even after the show is done there's still fanfiction. :)
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:41 am

Yeah, but fan fiction just isn't the same. *sigh*

I think the final episode should be some sort of musical. I doubt a clip show would work, though. Those suck as series finales. It might work for... say... the second to last episode, but the show needs a good solid ending, like fifth grade as SPM66 suggested. Frankly, I think entering fifth grade is a good idea for an episode.
hollyy

good

Postby hollyy » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:38 pm

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:16 pm

What about if they took a break. They end it with a big open ending, but start making new episodes again, a few years later. It'll definitely drive everybody crazy at first, but then when the shows continue, it will be even better than it normally is since we haven't seen any new ones in a while. Who knows. All I know is that we still have at least three more seasons, and I'm gonna try not to think of the end too much for now.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:24 pm

Am I the only one that doesnt want any mention of an end? I would cry if it just tied up every loose end then just acted like "Well it's all one of the last good Tv shows is dead cut to creds"
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:40 pm

Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny wrote:What about if they took a break. They end it with a big open ending, but start making new episodes again, a few years later. It'll definitely drive everybody crazy at first, but then when the shows continue, it will be even better than it normally is since we haven't seen any new ones in a while.

Yeah, they should do that! Sir Arthur Conan Doyle did it with Sherlock Holmes, and look how popular he is!
RhomZilla

Postby RhomZilla » Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:45 pm

If it was my decision... I'd make a last episode where the evil Kyle, Kenny, Stan and Cartman all show up in South Park again. Kyle, Kenny, Stan make a deal with the evil Kyle, Kenny, and Stan in taking the real Cartman to the evil world, in exchange with for the evil Cartman. The real Cartman (not knowing) would get suckered into the evil world while the shows ends with 2 screens of all the characters, from both worlds, standing on the bus stop with the real Cartman cursing about being stuck in the wrong one.

Makes you feel like, "DAMN, why'd they keep me in suspense. I wish I knew what would happen."
Stan: Mr. Mackie.. whats the big f*cking deal b*tch??
thejew36

Postby thejew36 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:14 pm

i cant stand the the thought of it ending, that would just royally suck, i would rewatch the seasons so much i could memorize, i would hate an open ending unless they started it again later, i dont want it to end up like the simpsons, but i think the world will have enough catastraphies that they can keep on going, i think that matt and trey are to smart to end up making relly sucky shows, but as for the last show, i want some sort of closure, if it is an open ending, i would just hope that they started it up again with fresh ideas, i know it will end eventually, but now im not going to try to think of that
Kennywenttohell

Postby Kennywenttohell » Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:49 pm

There really isn't much to tie up..
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:11 am

These are all some great ending ideas but I bet it will be super unpredictable. If it was a cliff hanger episode, kind of like Cartmans Mom Is A Dirty Slut than that would cause a major riot. If at the end they said "the conclusion of South Park will be seen next week......KIDDING!" and then went into the credits, that would be funny but a risk taker, people take that stuff seriously and will riot. I'd be mad but I wouldn't freak out.
kennys_girlfriend148

Postby kennys_girlfriend148 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:29 am

I reckon they shoud've put Cancelled as the last episode but the alien things actually do cancel earth. That would be kick ass. But i really dont want south park to end. EVER!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”