how do you think it will all end?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

tinpot_creos

Postby tinpot_creos » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:19 pm

Ok my first post on here

I saw an interview with a writer of some now finished comedy show, can't remember which, saying they wanted to end it with the characters going down in a lift and ending up in a basement where characters from other cancelled shows were hanging out

I liked the last episode of seinfeld were they get arrested and everyone is in court appearing for the prosecution. I love the look on newmans face when he finds out they've been arrested. That ending would probably suck ass for south park though, far too many characters to bring back and horribly convolluted

My guess is they'll involve some really obscure charcters everybody hated and not make a rod of expectation for another series while they pursue other projects. The chances of them making future seasons are high as I think M and T get p'ed off with the state of the world and stuff quite easilly and south park gives them a instrument to lampoon it all

A
[url=http://www.supload.com/free/MiniCreos_1.jpg/view/:06011][img:06011]http://www.supload.com/thumbs/default/MiniCreos_1.jpg[/img:06011][/url:06011]
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:49 pm

I still think my idea will attract a lot of viewers, if we can manage not to kill ourselves while we wait.
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:26 pm

What? I dont want South Park to End... How can sombody say somthing like that :cartmansopissedrightnow: I would atleast wont it to go on for another 10 years atleast...
WyldeJ

Postby WyldeJ » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:16 pm

Awww,i know im going to cry on the last episode, I think the last episode will have Kenny say " Time to move on " and then the boys agree and then Kenny removes his hoody! And then all go there different ways! :cry: :cry:
But i think they have to end it with a movie,with a Episode i won't have time to get the tissue box open!
And when it does end :( Do you think the BBS will live on?
I hope so,but it may die a bit due to the fact that theres no New Episode's to discuss,but we will have loads to look back on and discuss! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

P.S Matt and Trey are legends!
Last edited by WyldeJ on Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's Official.
gmac

Postby gmac » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:18 pm

WyldeJ wrote:Awww,i know I'm going to cry on the last episode, I think the last episode will have Kenny say " Time to move on " and then the boys agree and then Kenny removes his hoody! And then all go there different ways! :cry: :cry:
But i think they have to end it with a movie,with a Episode i won't have time to get the tissue box open!
And when it does end :( Do you think the BBS will live on?
I hope so,but it may die a bit due to the fact that theres no New Episode's to discuss,but we will have loads to look back on and discuss! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

wow wyldeJ...that was...beautiful, :cry:
WyldeJ

Postby WyldeJ » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:23 pm

Thank's mate, Also when it does end,Comedy Central might close this forum regardless on us! :(
If they do i think we should definitly do something petition etc. or everyone create one big site! Because this is good communtiy and we just can't all lose that!
It's Official.
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:56 pm

Matt and Trey are so unpredictable that none of us will be able to guess what happens, thats what makes this show so great. :D
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Rise1102

Postby Rise1102 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:58 am

Why and how could you people even think about how the show will end? Sure everything comes to an end but enjoy it while it's still on not how it will be when it's over.....if anything it's gonna be a long time until it's over!!! Also, The Simpson's is classic don't even compare you fools!!! That show is for a whole other generation, so get over it!
Rikimaru

Postby Rikimaru » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:06 pm

I want the whole thing to end like the movie, peace is made and everyone is happy. Ohh a good idea for an episode would be kyle, kenny and stan use their weapons again to fight a greater foe.....crab people. The end of South Park could be the children as old men in a deep coma. I'm not good at this sort of thing:S
South Park owns all! Good Time with Weapons is amazing. My favourite catchphrase is...respect my authoritah!
Orange_Kenny

Postby Orange_Kenny » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:12 pm

It will end in...

SARNON
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:13 pm

I still can't believe that such a great show has to end. :cry: I really hope they keep the forum open, Imean, they can't just close it. Can they?
KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:49 pm

Awww,i know I'm going to cry on the last episode, I think the last episode will have Kenny say " Time to move on " and then the boys agree and then Kenny removes his hoody! And then all go there different ways!
And when it does end Do you think the BBS will live on?
I hope so,but it may die a bit due to the fact that theres no New Episode's to discuss,but we will have loads to look back on and discuss!

I think thats the perfect way to end the Era.
Sometimes I think when SP ends that its gonna really be sad but we as fans will always have those precious moments with us. Kenny's first death, Stan and Wendy's first "date, Kyle and Mr. Hankey, and Cartman's "extermination of the Jews. In our hearts SP will live on forever! :P
Ignore the screenname and pay attention to the post :P
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:52 pm

KennyRules_2323 wrote:
Awww,i know I'm going to cry on the last episode, I think the last episode will have Kenny say " Time to move on " and then the boys agree and then Kenny removes his hoody! And then all go there different ways!
And when it does end Do you think the BBS will live on?
I hope so,but it may die a bit due to the fact that theres no New Episode's to discuss,but we will have loads to look back on and discuss!

I think thats the perfect way to end the Era.
Sometimes I think when SP ends that its gonna really be sad but we as fans will always have those precious moments with us. Kenny's first death, Stan and Wendy's first "date, Kyle and Mr. Hankey, and Cartman's "extermination of the Jews. In our hearts SP will live on forever! :P

My thoughts exactly! :D

Even when the show is gone, we will remember! :D

Of course there's also the DVDs you can buy, sooooooo... :lol:
KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:01 pm

Of course there's also the DVDs you can buy, sooooooo...

8)
Ignore the screenname and pay attention to the post :P
TiMmAy!

Postby TiMmAy! » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:01 am

I think that one of the boys (probobly stan) should wake up in some town with a new mom, dad dad freinds teachers, etc. and relize the whole thing was just a dream. and then he could meet 3 new freinds just like cartman kenny and kyle and the it will end just like the first episode began but with the alternative freinds instead so its like south park is about to start all over again
herro welcome to chity wok takka orda pre

.......no prease not the chity shrimp

Return to “General South Park Discussion”