how do you think it will all end?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:04 pm

I just hope South Park doesn't continue to go so downhill that it ends up as a piece of crap by the final episode... :roll:
WyldeJ

Postby WyldeJ » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:51 pm

I agree,i would rather it finish now than carry on and lose all of the shows dignity!
It's Official.
Rikimaru

Postby Rikimaru » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:04 pm

TiMmAy! wrote:I think that one of the boys (probobly stan) should wake up in some town with a new mom, dad dad freinds teachers, etc. and relize the whole thing was just a dream. and then he could meet 3 new freinds just like cartman kenny and kyle and the it will end just like the first episode began but with the alternative freinds instead so its like south park is about to start all over again
Nah, kinda dull. How about a finale with Timmy and Jimmy doing "This is your Life" but for South Park.
South Park owns all! Good Time with Weapons is amazing. My favourite catchphrase is...respect my authoritah!
biggum300

Postby biggum300 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:36 pm

i think in the end of the show it will Stan gets wendy back,kyle gets a GirlFriend, Cartman is skkiny,Kenny Rich, Craig in Boot Camp for Fipping every off :gaykenny: :cartmancry: :stanpuke: :craig: :mrgreen:
Last edited by biggum300 on Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
awesom-o-4000

Postby awesom-o-4000 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:30 am

for an ending to the show id like to see them all older and life is really sh*t for them,so they look upon their childhood and reflect on the good times, they want it back, so somehow they travel back in time, and they are kids again, reliving there childhood and the ending would be the opening from cartman gets an anal probe with them singing ''school day,school day, teacher golden ru...'', and up to stan kicking the baby and it closes in on ikes eye and then onto the pupil and then it all goes black and then THE END .

not that good an idea,it sounds better in my head than it does written down here.

:cartmansmile: :zombiekenny: :stanpuke:
Sharpy69

Postby Sharpy69 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:50 pm

for us it will never end

simpsons and futurama were for the generations before us

South Park is our generation

our beliefs
our feelings
and our way of life

yes all good things come to an end

music songs
oil supplies
organisms

and you know what so will we

we aint gunna last forever
we all WILL DIE

and for many of you ur love of SP will die before you do

we all get bored

its like a disco

som leave before the end and remember the average
some leave at the end and hug everyone goodbye and all that nancy boy stuff

but until the end

PARTY
RIDING IN MY CLIO, POPPING MY COLLA
SEE SOME FINE BENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA
italic BOLD AND THE ALMIGHTY galla
I'M SHARPY kraut THE ORGINAL BALLA
BUST OUT MY NINE DO YA FOLLA?

FeCK THE POLICE
Sharpy69

Postby Sharpy69 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:56 pm

i feel a bit depressed just from reading this

who made this thread

you just had to go and give what matt and trey said about 2 more seasons a deeper meaning didn't ya

well i was in limbo without a care in the world then i wrote all that phyoscofical stuff up there now i lost my piece of mind

i dont know where my life is heading
i realised that minute by minute my life is good but whenever you look back on your life u see all the bad crap and lack of stimulation that you realise u life is sh*t

now im depressed over one south park thread

this is going be hell for my theropist

FeCK THE POLICE
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:29 pm

If it were to ever end, I have a feeling that Matt & Trey would probably add some kind of wierd or sick twist to the end of the final episode just for good measures. I don't like the idea though of using ideas like that it was all just a dream or that South Park and everything in it never existed in the first place. I've seen some series of programmes like 'Friends' where they've had endings that don't really finalise everything or don't allow the programme to go out with a bang. Some programmes have used ideas like the dream thing and where the programme has all just been flashbacks of somebody's memories who's now about 60, and it hasn't really worked well.
I just hope that by the Final episode, questions like why Kenny keeps dieing and then re-appearing the next day occurs are answered. But then again, they might lave that question un-answered just to annoy us all. :lol:

But what I would like to see is Matt & Trey using some kind of Monty Python-style comedy to round it all off. It would be nice to see them use something like:

"Stan, Kyle, Cartman & Kenny were about to get killed when suddenly...........*In the real world* ARGHHHHH......the writers Matt & Trey suffered a fatal heart attack and the animation known as South Park was no more; allowing for numerous questions that would never be answered to be asked and leaving the lives of all those that watched South Park to continue."

^ That of course is a reference to a line from 'Monty Python & The Holy Grail'; a popular comedy spoof which I really like. :lol:

But we don't need to worry about it finishing for now.
We've got 2 and a half seasons of it at least to go.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Lessa

Postby Lessa » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:39 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: It will be a very dark day in my life when South Park is over, but like a lot you said all good things must come to an end :cry:. My idea for its end (as sad as it makes me feel) is have something like a Mecha Striesand destore the town and force the main four boys to leave South Park and go in different directions. Yeah its a little sappy, but I think Matt and Trey could do it in away that was also EXTREMELY funny to.

-Lessa
"Don't F*ck with Wendy Testaburger!"

I <3 MATT STONE AND TREY PARKER!
Kenny_the_Plumber

Postby Kenny_the_Plumber » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:39 pm

OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> wrote:I'll like to see a huge fist fight between Cartman and Kyle.

I'm guessing you havn't seen the "final battle" in cartoon wars pt2

i think thats as close to a fistfight you're gonna get

i personally would want a really cheesy ending with kyle and cartman becoming best of friends. :D
[url=hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img]hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img[/url]
bustaboy

Postby bustaboy » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:43 pm

heres how i think its gonna end take it however you want i dont care

first let me just point out that i like to make stuff up so this topic is really good for me me being a noob and all

ok first they should answer all the unanswered questions like why did wendy leave stan and why does towlie wanna get high all the time and how was towlie created cartman and kyle have to have a final battle sometime and kenny will he finally ever stop being so poor so i think they should bring all of em together creig butters tweek etc. and have one last final adventure like something death like and all the remaining people who survived moves on to 5th grade or something like that. if i wanted too i could write my own story but im sure you dont wanna hear my story well at leaste some people who like to ruin stuff but anyway i wont get into that one day i will write a story but till then just deal with this
cartman is a god RESPECT HIS DAMN ATHORITAH!!!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:42 pm

bustaboy wrote:why did wendy leave stan

Because they hadn't talked in weeks, or something of the like.

bustaboy wrote:why does towlie wanna get high all the time

Addiction? It's fun?

bustaboy wrote:how was towlie created

That was answered in his first episode. Why the hell are you so big on Towelie in the final episode, anyway? He's a f*cking tertiary character. Screw Towelie.

bustaboy wrote:cartman and kyle have to have a final battle sometime

Cartoon Wars Part II.

bustaboy wrote:kenny will he finally ever stop being so poor

No.

Frankly, most/all of these ideas suck. I like EPAF's, but since it's a spoof... ehh it could work but still... ehh.

I just don't want anything predictable from them. And predictable is basically like what all of you are saying. Hell, I'd prefer it if the final episode was just like any other normal episode. The first episode wasn't anything really special, why should the last one be?
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:11 pm

I think M&T would just have an extra-long episode for the end, probably an hour, and then they would go back to making movies and other shows. And if something that was absolutely begging to be made fun of happened or they came up with a great episode or short idea that was just perfect for SP, they would make it and ask (more like tell) a channel, most likely Comedy Central, to air it.
Sharpy69

Postby Sharpy69 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:43 am

just maybe matt and trey will be so unpredictible that they wil do sommit unpredictible

but now they know i know

they will do summit predictible

but because they know i know they know i know that they will do summit unpredictible they will do sommit predictible

but hey im just rambleing

loo loo loo i got some apples
loo loo loo you got some too

FeCK THE POLICE
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:03 pm

It's definately in Matt and Trey's nature to do something un-predictible, but then the un-predictible becomes the predictible so then they would do the predictible. Wait...I've confused myself, but when they do end South Park, I hope they don't do something stupid that will make it seem like the show was never really wrapped up. (I had a dream not too long ago that they ended the show with a Terrance and Phillip special. That would suck.) I can't really even begin to speculate what the end might be like, but I am in no mood to think about it right now anyway.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”