Do you think Matt and Trey smoke marijuana>

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Miss_Murder

Postby Miss_Murder » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:30 am

Well i'm Trey's clean as for Matt....Well let's just say i hope MDB never finds out. People have offered me joints numerous times and i've only tried twice however with MDB that's a different story....She had a real problem with it and finally after about a year she quit. If she found out that Matt smoked pot she'd get back on it. I might be wrong, but with her it's impossible to tell what she's going to do next. SO SSSHHHHH to Mandy.

Anyway, i'm glad that Trey doesn't do it, it could mess up his life. But hey i'm not boss he and Matt can do whatever....
SerialGoth

Postby SerialGoth » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:36 am

Matt has said that he smokes, and if you listen to the 'Drunken Commentary' on the Orgazmo DVD, somebody offers Trey a bong hit, and I'm pretty sure he accepted. Besides, I know they went to the University Of Colorado, and it's had a reputation for being a big drug and partying school for decades now. I guess I would'nt be surprised if they started doing it then, and are still doing it now. I'm a product of the Nancy Reagan-'Just Say NO' generation too, and even though I never smoked pot (never even tried it), I don't condemn anyone who does, because I have friends who still smoke.
As long as it does'nt kill Matt and Trey's genius, I say smoke on fellas!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:29 am

Me: I never smoked pot before and I'm 19. I have smoked cigarettes but never became a smoker.

Matt & Trey: They've probably smoked grass at least once. Same with cigarrettes. They for sure have robotriped (drank down cough syrup with 957 DXM)
Stan and Kyle :)
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:40 am

Yeah probably but they do not think it is something cool and something to be proud of most people have taken drugs and the people who are still doing it whislt an adult end up dead beat losers like they say in Future self n me
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:52 am

Yes. Often. And frequently.
Faithbound

Postby Faithbound » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:09 am

There is a difference in smoking pot and being a pot head. To all the people who think you are cool for smoking pot, grow up. To all the people who think anyone who smokes pot is scum, grow up. The difference is knowing when its ok to smoke, and when there are much more important things you need to do. :twisted:
Sharpy69

Postby Sharpy69 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:24 pm

no jokes but in the UK a good 20-40 years ago there was a cartoon in which the story producing people were on LCD when they were making the stories

it is made with construction paper and had a dog and a butterfly and some random girl in a flower dress i think

crystal tips and alistar or summit

but that was donkeys ago
RIDING IN MY CLIO, POPPING MY COLLA
SEE SOME FINE BENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA
italic BOLD AND THE ALMIGHTY galla
I'M SHARPY kraut THE ORGINAL BALLA
BUST OUT MY NINE DO YA FOLLA?

FeCK THE POLICE
Everybody-Hates-Chris

Postby Everybody-Hates-Chris » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:26 pm

I heard they were high when they wrote A million little fibres which would explain alor. I like bein high until the aftermath it fuken suks.
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:09 am

Faithbound wrote:There is a difference in smoking pot and being a pot head. To all the people who think you are cool for smoking pot, grow up. To all the people who think anyone who smokes pot is scum, grow up. The difference is knowing when its ok to smoke, and when there are much more important things you need to do. :twisted:

*claps* Excellent way of potting it! (Get it? POTting it? Ha ha...? Okay, I'll stop tormenting you with incredibly idiotic, horrible puns now.)

Eventually I'm going to end up trying it. When I do, I'm definitely never going do it again, for multiple reasons, one of the foremost being that it's illegal. But hey, I can warp the phrase "try new things" as much as I want, yeah? :lol:
Siggy 100% Paint, 'cause Photoshop pisses me off.Image
Cedric Digsby

Postby Cedric Digsby » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:51 pm

Sharpy69 wrote:no jokes but in the UK a good 20-40 years ago there was a cartoon in which the story producing people were on LCD when they were making the stories. it is made with construction paper and had a dog and a butterfly and some random girl in a flower dress i think. crystal tips and alistar or summit. but that was donkeys ago

"crystal tips and alistar or summit?" Do you mean sugar lumps and Dougal? I’m assuming that you’re referring to the English version of the 1960s’ French cartoon, The Magic Roundabout (Le Manège Enchanté)? If so, you’re repeating an urban myth that has been erroneously spread by generations of kids in school playgrounds. And the drug you’re thinking of is LSD, not LCD. The English writer of the English version, Eric Thomson (actress Emma Thomson’s dad), was certainly not taking LSD. As for LCD, it wasn’t invented until 1969 and was then mostly used in digital watches, not as a hallucinogenic.

Incidentally, the inevitable big-screen version of the cartoon was made a couple of years ago and was nothing short of abysmal, dreadful rubbish, despite having a stellar voice cast. It even slipped in a few idiotic drug references, certain to perpetuate the urban myth surrounding the original, though hopefully few people watched this travesty of a film.
Now accepting sig requests
InchyAlly

Postby InchyAlly » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:13 am

I know that both Matt and Trey experimented with acid when making Cannibal! The mucicle, and I THINK Matt smokes cigarettes. I am pretty sure none of them smoked weed, however.
Killahertz9

Postby Killahertz9 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:55 pm

Some of you need to stop posting if you only read the first page. It's been said over and over again in the last 4 pages that Matt admitted to smoking pot in the last Live Chat. Trey is still up in the air. I agree with Aym_Dand about the 60 minute (Team America) interview when asked if he ever smoked pot. You can clearly see Matt trying not to laugh at Trey answer. But who really knows and it doesn't really matter anyways.

I've been poking smot for years and I'm responsible, creative, I travel a lot, I have a great job and I have a nice apartment that I share with a wonderfull women. But then again, I live on my own and don't have mommy and daddy still telling me what to do. Just don't be a f*cking dumb ass teenager and become a sheep.

....The More You Know.
the master of ???

Postby the master of ??? » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:43 am

Who dosn't that works, but they should keep on puffin to come up with new ways to kill Kenny. :idea:
the master of ?????
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:57 am

lol saying they do could get any of us sued for libel, I hope you all know that.

Anyway, according to their song "Everybody Loves Crack" you "don't need marijuana to have a good time.... all you need is a little bit of crack." :roll: And that is all I know on the subject.

There are some pot heads at my school, they're pretty much waste cases, but then they smoke a hell of a lot of pot to get that way.

I've been poking smot for years and I'm responsible, creative, I travel a lot,

LOL"... and just a little bitty bit dislexic."
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
SouthParkLibertarian

Postby SouthParkLibertarian » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:24 pm

If you don't think Matt and Trey have ever used drugs, you're in denial

Considering the obscure drug references (and the large number), they definitely have had experience wth drugs.

There have been references to pot, acid, cocaine, meth, and even KETAMINE - something typically only drug users are aware of (vets too).

And as someone mentioned, they went to Boulder which is drug central...plus theyre in socal now

Return to “General South Park Discussion”