Do you think Matt and Trey smoke marijuana>

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

bunnasoo

Postby bunnasoo » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:17 am

I've smoked pot every day for the last seven years and I have a full time job live a very normal, productive, creative life. Pot enhances my life tremendously. It helps me be more creative and it helps me see beyond the societal programming that we're all subjected to. It makes music better, it makes movies more interesting, and it helps me to think about the world and my place in it.

Some drugs are bad, m'kay. Meth can make you insane. Pot being put in the same category with heroin, meth and coke is insane. As long as you don't drive on it or operate heavy machinery or make important decisions, I don't see what harm can come from pot. You probably shouldn't smoke pot while you're a kid and your brain is still developing. But please children, don't buy into the whole "harmless?" crap. I've never taken a gun while stoned and shot a friend or driven while stoned and run over a little girl at the drive-thru. Think for yourselves. Look into the history of marijuana prohibition and discover for yourself what a crock it is that it's illegal.

I've always totally assumed that Matt & Trey smoke pot, because they "get it." Gooba gabba, one of us!

Bonnie
southpark!

Postby southpark! » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:57 am

superhippie2000 wrote:i doubt it. if they did maybe when they were younger. i think for one they are older and more mature and i dont think they will risk everything they worked for by getting stoned. they may act like it tho and make jokes about doing it. what does it really matter anyway.

i know they joke alot about taking acid.
[img:00670]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/alejoneira91/southparksig2.jpg[/img:00670]
shows-the simpsons,south park,colbert report,daily show, the office
movies-anchorman,teamAmerica,cannibal!, BASEketball,(allOfTrey/Matt's)
IMA' BE A FILMMAKER!
southpark!

Postby southpark! » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:01 am

emericaskate07 wrote:
randyhart wrote:They have said in an Interview that it was all a bunch of Crap they used to say and apparently it's not to Dissapoint certain fans that The Creators didnt do drugs and South Park actually took ALOT of work and do You think they would ever be able to do something like South Park if They had?

Yes, they did say that. But if you listen to the "South Park: Season 1 Commentarie", Matt 'n' Trey said, "to do this job you couldn't smoke pot, because all you would be doing is sitting a room and laughing." But however, Matt did say, that he does smokes weed; in the last "Live On Line Chat With Matt Stone."

i read that, and i doubt he was being serious. thry have drug jokes all the time.
[img:00670]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/alejoneira91/southparksig2.jpg[/img:00670]
shows-the simpsons,south park,colbert report,daily show, the office
movies-anchorman,teamAmerica,cannibal!, BASEketball,(allOfTrey/Matt's)
IMA' BE A FILMMAKER!
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:37 pm

So just because they know the effects and are good with jokes about it means they smoke Pot? I am most annoyed at People think pot is cool to do Matt and Trey already have told us many times with South Park not to do drugs remember Future self and Me? they gave out that you shouldnt in that episode with a sentance from randy marsh
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:36 am

I seriously don't think M&T smoke pot... excessively. Look, the only people who truly know are Matt and Trey themselves. Maybe they're lying, maybe they're not. Maybe they're potheads, maybe they're risktakers, maybe they're geniuses. Who knows.

Why must people make the assumption that people who take risks outside the mainstream always smoke weed?
Cedric Digsby

Postby Cedric Digsby » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:35 pm

Does it matter?
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:59 pm

Cedric Digsby wrote:Does it matter?

And this comes from the maker of the 'Do Trey and Matt wear pajamas' thread.
Setting the standard since 1852
skipy_7

Postby skipy_7 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:19 pm

I think they do because they look like hippies-hippies smoke weed.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:04 pm

OK... that previous post was kind of a stereotype and an assumption. That's not necessarily true, remember only M&T know for sure. Maybe they just don't care that much about their appearance.
mirciox

Postby mirciox » Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:12 am

So just because they know the effects and are good with jokes about it means they smoke Pot? I am most annoyed at People think pot is cool to do Matt and Trey already have told us many times with South Park not to do drugs remember Future self and Me? they gave out that you shouldnt in that episode with a sentance from randy marsh

in that episode they talked about u trying to make your own decisions, learn from them and make the differnce between what's good and bad.In that episode theyr parents maked them think that if they do that this is what will happend, wich proved wrong.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:27 am

Athena1999 wrote:OK... that previous post was kind of a stereotype and an assumption. That's not necessarily true, remember only M&T know for sure. Maybe they just don't care that much about their appearance.

What the phunking rattles are you talking about?? Of course they care about their apperance! If they didin't, they would becoming to their movie preimeirs drunk, stoned, and half naked. And of all the latest pictures I have seen of Matt 'n' Trey, they're both are dressed in really nice bussiness suits; or have on very expensive looking shirts. So check again, before you make assumptions "Athena1999!"

Oh, and if you don't believe me about Trey and Matt "caring" about their apperance, check out this site!

http://treyparker.info/
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:41 pm

At the very end of the Episode Randy Marsh says "Pot makes you feel ok when your bored and when your bored you should actually be doing something creative or you might grow up and realise your not good at anything in life"

That basically tells you even if they did they still dont think it would be good if we did
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:11 pm

randyhart wrote:At the very end of the Episode Randy Marsh says "Pot makes you feel ok when your bored and when your bored you should actually be doing something creative or you might grow up and realise your not good at anything in life"

That basically tells you even if they did they still dont think it would be good if we did

Well..Kind of? What you have to realize "randyhart", is Randy Marsh is applying "pot" is a deadbeat drug. It makes you numb, and kind of dull. And where you quoted, "be doing something creative; or you might grow up, and realize your not good at anything in life." Right there, is the plain truth, that "pot" is a deadbeat drug, and shouldn't be used by anyone.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
ihaveanoutkast

Postby ihaveanoutkast » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:31 pm

I was going to read all of the replies but decided not to so I don't know if this has been said already. If you watch the Orgazmo DVD with commentary you can hear audible bong hits and lighter flicking in the background. It doesn't mean that it is them taking it, but it is definately heard. In all reality, it doesn't matter, it's their business not ours.
Uhhh, hello?
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:09 pm

ihaveanoutkast wrote:I was going to read all of the replies but decided not to so I don't know if this has been said already. If you watch the Orgazmo DVD with commentary you can hear audible bong hits and lighter flicking in the background. It doesn't mean that it is them taking it, but it is definately heard. In all reality, it doesn't matter, it's their business not ours.

True, and there's no reason for "us" to get all "hot and heavy" over a fact that dosen't effect us. :roll:
Cartman Army

Return to “General South Park Discussion”