We saw Issac's monitor!

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Prehensile Foreskin

We saw Issac's monitor!

Postby Prehensile Foreskin » Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:06 pm

My brother is a music producer who has been to several parties as Issac's house, and has met the man times maybe 8 times. Not well enough to have his cell phone number, but on a first name basis. We decided to drive over and find out first hand if he quit or if he didn't. A woman we had never seen answered the door and said he was on a trip. We knew that wasn't true, because he a) has a kid on the way and b) the car was in the driveway. When we said, "Look we know he is here, we are friends of his," she said he didn't want to see anyone. There was a reporter on the lawn who came up and tried to tape her, but she closed the door. We put our ears to the door and could have sworn we heard Issacs voice inside. We talked to the reporter for a while, and he said Issac didn't quit and a few closer friends coming out of the house had said so. I don't know what to believe, but one thing is sure: that lady was definitely a Scientology monitor. She was wearing a pinstriped power suit and driving a car with a Dianetics sticker on it. Yikes. Freaky. It feels like he was kidnepped. My brother, who knows him, said he would never get senstive about anything like that. Totally out of character. Has anybody else ever met him? :shock:
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:30 pm

Do not talk loads of Bollocks you are way off if you think anyone belives that crap scientology brainwashed him yes but not this far I hope He sees TROC and feels bad and leaves scientology.
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
dg1119

Postby dg1119 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:39 am

THAT sounded like an episode, but Chef's fiancee Veronica THE SUCCUBUS answers. and starts singing her evil enchanted song...

There's got to be a morning aafter...

:chaos:
Prehensile Foreskin

Yes, please a morning after...

Postby Prehensile Foreskin » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:18 am

Issac is a really bright guy, I have to believe he won't fall for such nonsense forever. I even had a chance to go one of those parties with my brother but missed it. Well, we will probably try to go over once more, but he really does seem to be under guard.

Let's hope he comes out of it. I wonder Tom Cruise pressured him directly.

They should have an episode where tom kidnapps check and pulls a pulp fiction style bondage scene anal penetration...you know red rubber ball, the whole thing. i am all for really messing with cruise...go all out Trey and Matt!
airmancoop44

Re: We saw Issac's monitor!

Postby airmancoop44 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:46 am

Prehensile Foreskin wrote:...I don't know what to believe...
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:33 am

Prehensile Foreskin,

I have an idea. Wait for the monitor to leave, and then get back to the house. Does another monitor come to the house when the other one leaves? If not, get there then. If not, then wait for Isaac to leave the house and speak to him. Don't go and ask thirty questions, but just have a realy nice convo, then ask who that lady was. There is more, but only if you like the idea of the plan. Remember, he is a great soul artist...you can't let him be controlled.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Prehensile Foreskin

Pretty Discouraged

Postby Prehensile Foreskin » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:28 am

Thanks for your idea. The thing is my brother (who knows him) is an amazingly busy guy. I see him about once every two weeks for lunch. I would feel weird about showing up myself, saying "Um, I'm Rick's brother, and uh, can I talk to you?" I will see if Rick has yime off sooner than two weeks and keep you posted. Just for the record, I drove by last night and there were 3 reporters just hanging out waiting for some chance. The Dianetics car was gone, but there was another in its place (a new Lincoln). I am starting to get the idea that a lot of these folks are rich.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:39 am

Well, yes, I meant your brother shpuld ask the questions. It sounds as if he is always surrounded by a monitor...
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:47 am

The fact remains: he's off the show. Doesn't matter who sent Matt and Trey his request, doesn't matter who actually made the request, Hayes is off the show, and these threads will be locked until Hayes says something different.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Prehensile Foreskin

We met Issac. He Did Quit.

Postby Prehensile Foreskin » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:04 pm

Please big will, take it easy with all the thread locking. South park is our favorite show because Matt & Trey have the guts to say anything and everything. It just seems a little out of their spirit to shut people down so easily. However, that said, I will make my posts mellower. I know you have a lot of responsibility. This news flash will be really meaningful to the community, so please let it be.

My brother did have some time, so we drove by Issac's house again. Once again, one reporter hanging out in his car eating a burrito and waiting for a sighting. This time no car in the driveway. We went to the back door and knocked. Behold, Issac opened, all smiles, apparently glad to see my brother. He was all smiles. He invited us in and made us tuna sandwiches. Such a nice guy. Anyway, Rick (my brother) broached the subject by say we had been worried about him, and was everything OK?

He said that he had actually quit the show, but that "they" had added his statement about religious intolerance, that he himself actually thought the episode was quite funny. He said that he was under a lot of pressure because he was a public face for Scientology. He caved in because he believes in the religion, but still felt it was a little heavy-handed.

That was about the best news we could have heard, because it shows that he is not a hypocrite, that he did not mind the send-up, but just made a sacrifice for what he believes. That's fair enough. And I have to tell you, this is a really sweet guy. I had never met him before...he is funny and animated and has a great voice (he is not exaggerating when he voices chef...that is really how he talks.

I told him I was on this blog, and he asked me to convey his apologies for the disappointment we all felt. I assured him that after 9 sweet years, we owed him lots.

Anyway, after about half an hour some lady pulled into the driveway, came into the kitchen, and said to us indignantly, "Who are you?" We took that as our que to leave as gracefully as we could. It is a strange choice, one I would never make in his shoes, but anyway, i felt much more settled finding out the truth. I will miss chef.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:16 pm

Issac Hayes still got Brainwashed to quit and the fact is we already knew this Matt and Trey would have found out because if they didnt they would look like dumbasses doing Return of Chef and if you did see him why didnt you wack his head and kidnap him beat it out of him? :)
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:27 pm

well i guess that finally settles it.
Merry f*cking Christmas!
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:50 pm

Why should we believe Prehensile? Who are they?
cartman'sbitch

Postby cartman'sbitch » Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:36 pm

I'm sorry but that is messed up. To allow a bunch of assh*les talk for you and lie for you because they want to exploit your celebrity? I'm sorry but Chef / Issac has shown to be as much as a puppett as he was in last weeks episode.

Fuc%!
AssassinKenny

Postby AssassinKenny » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:53 pm

Chef's death sucked but still Scientology is such bullsh*t
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig

Return to “General South Park Discussion”