Season Seven Kicks Ass More Than Any Other Previous

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Najix

Season Seven Kicks Ass More Than Any Other Previous

Postby Najix » Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:48 pm

Anyone else on the same boat with me that S7 is the peak of SP comedic art in consistency, topical nature, just plain well written and produced in all aspects, more than any other season (so far)?

Is this the one season that outshines them all? I cant help but think that this is not my opinion only. Mormons, walking tacos pooping ice cream, Joosians? Hennifer Hoepez, Casa Bonita, Meznicks, Newfies, and something that's still going on three years later: Iraq.

The previous six seasons, at least for me, were only previewing and working towards the seventh's outstanding comedic result. Come to think of it, the show that already "did it" hit its peak around 6-7 as well.

Anyone else? :tp: Naj
Schougadiver

Postby Schougadiver » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:00 pm

Dude thats what i thought

When i started watching south park it was airing in the seventh season and ive watched most of the seasons and no other seasons compare to the 7th season

LONG LIVE SEASON SEVEN
chicken in a helicopter

Postby chicken in a helicopter » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:51 pm

I personally thought season 4 was the best. :oops: :oops:
candies

Re: Season Seven Kicks Ass More Than Any Other Previous

Postby candies » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:41 pm

Najix wrote:Anyone else on the same boat with me that S7 is the peak of SP comedic art in consistency, topical nature, just plain well written and produced in all aspects, more than any other season (so far)?

Is this the one season that outshines them all? I cant help but think that this is not my opinion only. Mormons, walking tacos pooping ice cream, Joosians? Hennifer Hoepez, Casa Bonita, Meznicks, Newfies, and something that's still going on three years later: Iraq.

The previous six seasons, at least for me, were only previewing and working towards the seventh's outstanding comedic result. Come to think of it, the show that already "did it" hit its peak around 6-7 as well.

Anyone else? :tp: Naj
Yea, season seven were great....but season Ten kick more ass than seven in my opinion. Than again seven was priceless with " Hennifer Hopez" getting affair with Ben and Jennifer Lopez tries to killed her.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Shas'O Marsh

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:50 am

I don't believe that Season Seven being awesome is a blooper, unless you believe that Season Six is better, like I do.:P
SuperMaids wrote:emotionally-lacking secretly transvestite homo-hunting hompohobes and AIDS-crazed ass-rammers
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:24 pm

season 8 and season 2 were the best
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:26 pm

My favorite episode was in Season 6, but the best Season for my money would have to be 3
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:58 am

Season 8 stans on top of all seasons

season 8 pwns!!
candies

Postby candies » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:46 am

Season one and four are the best.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:58 pm

Season 7 is my favourite season, and so far, i think it'll stay my favourite.
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:36 pm

Season Seven is insanely awesome, can not deny that. :0

After the "More Crap" episode though, my perspective on "What is my favorite season" has changed. It used to be Season 10 and 11, since they had extremely hilarious episodes.

But now I'm trying to see if I should judge my favorite season based on "How many bad episodes" or "How many epic episodes".

I love Season 10 and 11 for amazing episodes like "Tsst", "Go God Go", "Cartman Sucks", "Smug Alert" and "Le Petit Tourette". But they also had terrible episodes such as "A Million Little Fibers" and (Of course) "More Crap".

Hmm. I would probably say Season 10 had the most epic episodes while Season 8 would probably be at the top list for having a flawless showing.
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”