Drawn Together complimens South Park

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

bartronilic

Drawn Together complimens South Park

Postby bartronilic » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:44 pm

Drawn Together, with the exeption of 2 episodes, is the only show along with south park that makes me laugh out loud.

ANd i was happy they payed tribute to south park (well a mad cowkilled the whole town but still).

Anyway, this family guy crossover should be interesting!

I hate they way Family Guy is mre popular by word of mouth than the actual show and how sometimes they over do their jokes. However, Family Guy still is entertaining (not a touch on South Park or Drawn Together!)
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Re: Drawn Together complimens South Park

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:15 am

bartronilic wrote:I hate they way Family Guy is mre popular by word of mouth than the actual show and how sometimes they over do their jokes.

Drawn Together overdues jokes way more than Family Guy does.
Setting the standard since 1852
Blinky56

Postby Blinky56 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:11 pm

Yeah, Drawn together and South park are the only two cartoon shows i usually watch around here anyway.
k700i

Postby k700i » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:46 pm

bartronilic wrote:Drawn Together, with the exeption of 2 episodes, is the only show along with south park that makes me laugh out loud.

ANd i was happy they payed tribute to south park (well a mad cowkilled the whole town but still).

Anyway, this family guy crossover should be interesting!

I hate they way Family Guy is mre popular by word of mouth than the actual show and how sometimes they over do their jokes. However, Family Guy still is entertaining (not a touch on South Park or Drawn Together!)

piss off!!!!!!!!!!!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:14 pm

You're an ass. Why are you angry at the guy who made the topic?
That's how it's down here on the farm!
I R Smart

Postby I R Smart » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:56 am

Probably because he disagrees with him and doesnt have anything clever to say...
"Remember Kids, Fighting On The Internet Is Just Like Competing In The Special Olympics. Even If You Win, You're Still a Retard.

"Never Underestimate The Power Of Very Stupid People In Large Groups"

"Rehab Is For Quitters!"
Bsntrich

Postby Bsntrich » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:22 pm

Drawn Together has to be one of the worst shows on television. I've watched a few episodes but it's just pointless crap. I'm sorry, I have to agree with Adult Swim on this one. (This was shown on the black screen Adult Swim has trademarked.)

Foreigners ask "Are all of your animated shows humorus?"
(Adult Swim replies) "No, look at Drawn Together."

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this. Anyways, it is only my opinion but there are alot more shows out there that are just as pointless but at least of some good humor in them.
"Protect my balls"
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:18 pm

I don't think the show is funny either. I just find it rude to tell someone to piss of for no reason whatsoever.

Anywho, at least Drawn Together knows who the big daddy is.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:34 pm

I'm all for fart jokes and stuff but Jesus Christ it's disgusting. I think it's way to dirty ( and for me that's saying a lot ). Did anyone else get annoyed by the repeated drawn together commercials for their new episodes? I did.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:37 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
bartronilic wrote:I hate they way Family Guy is mre popular by word of mouth than the actual show and how sometimes they over do their jokes.

Drawn Together overdues jokes way more than Family Guy does.

I've never seen Drawn Together but If A Show Overdues jokes more then Family Guy Thats Crazy. I mean I love Family Guy but The jokes they used to be off the hook they were amazing. Now they can't think of any good ones so they use there old jokes
Maximal

Postby Maximal » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:16 pm

I tried watching Drawn together and found it to be incredibly stupid. Mind you when you are used to south park there really isn't any comparison
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:56 pm

bartronilic wrote:ANd i was happy they payed tribute to south park (well a mad cowkilled the whole town but still).

First of all, Drawn Together isn't nearly as good as South Park, Family Guy or even Futurama IMO. And they didn't try to pay a tribute to South Park. Watch that episode again. Either Wooldor or the pig said, "Maybe if we were in the show, more people would watch." They were insulting South Park.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
airmancoop44

Postby airmancoop44 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:07 am

^ It wasn't a tribute, but it certainly wasn't an insult. What they said was that if they were in South Park, maybe more people would watch them. That means that they know South Park gets more viewers.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:47 am

That's called envy, folks. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:50 am

airmancoop44 wrote:^ It wasn't a tribute, but it certainly wasn't an insult. What they said was that if they were in South Park, maybe more people would watch them. That means that they know South Park gets more viewers.

No, in that episode, everyone was dead in SP. That means that nobody's watching it. They're saying if they were characters in that show, more people would watch it. Why would they imply that they suck compared to South Park? That's how I saw it anyway.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”