Drawn Together complimens South Park

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Infusions

Postby Infusions » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:36 pm

Yeah, I'm a fan of Drawn Together as well. Although, I would still have to say I like South Park more. IMO, South Park and The Simpsons pretty much have the lead when it comes to popular-cartoon-humor. They both have wacky, ((somewhat)) well-thought-out plots, and stick to the point, while shows like DT and Family Guy just have random plot points/jokes.

Although, DT does stick more with it's plot the FG does, so that's why I watch it.

((And the spoof was really an acknowledgement to South Park's popularity.

Spanky: Where are we?
Foxxy: Chile, this is South Park!
Spanky: Now THIS place is funny. I bet if we lived here, more people would watch.

Which is entirely true. If they were featured in South Park, I'd definetley watch more of their show. :D))
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
I R Smart

Postby I R Smart » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:54 pm

I watch DT and I think its funny. Its just my type of humor (sick). It has many funny things in it and unlike FG it has somewhat of a plot and they tend to stick to it. Of course South Park is still my No.1 show! I was happy they complimented SP for their greatness.
I hope its not going to go off the air.

Btw

1.South Park
2.Drawn Together
3.Family Guy
all the rest...
"Remember Kids, Fighting On The Internet Is Just Like Competing In The Special Olympics. Even If You Win, You're Still a Retard.

"Never Underestimate The Power Of Very Stupid People In Large Groups"

"Rehab Is For Quitters!"
Grimm Dreadly

Postby Grimm Dreadly » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:11 am

the only reason that Drawn Together compliments south park is that drawn together is so utterly boring that it makes south park seem even funnier
NoSu

Postby NoSu » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:47 pm

Drawn together Is alright.. It's just not really that funny. One or two episodes of it are alright but then you realize it's really just the same over and over again.

I like the sick / twisted plots myself but I still find it only mildly entertaining.
ILoveKenny98

Postby ILoveKenny98 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:30 am

Yeah, not my fave show either, but it's okay I guess. I watch it once in awhile, when there's nothing better to do. :? But South Park is WAY better, and much more thought out than Drawn Together :!:
*<3*...Kenny*&*Kyle...*<3*

onlymeee

Postby onlymeee » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:33 am

I saw DT once, and I think I gave it a "meh..."

It tried to be crude, but unlike SP, the crudeness was almost always out of context and pleading to be noticed. It left me cold, fer sure. I didn't hate it like Family Guy, but I didn't bother to watch it again.

Is that thing still on tv?
Miss_Murder

Postby Miss_Murder » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:55 am

DT is funny but not totally 'piss myself laughing funny' like South Park.

It's actually funny reading this thread and it's like people are saying 'NO CARTOON IS BETTER THAN SOUTH PARK!!!11783!'

People actually shouldn't putn Drawn Together is the same catergory as South Park. It's more along the lines of Bro Town, The Boondocks. They're funny but not exactley raised up to the bar as cartoons such as SP and The Simpsons.
MCkormick2

Postby MCkormick2 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:33 pm

Yeah, there sure isn't any meaning in the shows... Sure, they sometimes talk about free speech, and all that, but, that's not something really controversial...

It's allright, I guess. I mean, after South Park, I knew there was nothing that couldn't be said or done on TV. But, still, It's worth to watch the show because of the way it mocks both cartoons and reality shows. I wish they made more episodes centering in the house and its dwellers. It seems most episodes nowadays they travel to someplace or do something that has worldwide effect...
This is not a sig.
candies

Postby candies » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:45 pm

Drawn together is like more out of control and better jokes than Family guy. They even got better animation and characters

As for Southpark and The Simpsons ( 90's cartoon) this reailty tv show is very interesting and awesome songs :lol:
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”