Protest

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

CaN_o_WhOoPaSs

Postby CaN_o_WhOoPaSs » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:09 am

I personally think its better than they DID censor muhammed, the episode is just funnier that way. It's like building up the sespence of seeing muhammed then finally crushing it
lol thats hilarous
"Dude,This is pretty ƒucked up right here"
-Stan-

Postby uncleosbert » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:52 am

oh i'm so amused. tell us bright eyes... had any trouble getting a job because of your beliefs?

how about getting married? anyone hassle you about that?

So nowhere in any of your posts were you saying anything about Muslims? Which group were you referring to here?

what group??? none! i'm asking you how you are oppressed... how are christians getting a raw deal? and how many times were you dropped on your head?

this has NOTHING to do with muslims. it has everything to do with how hard your life apparently is. and i am showing you it ain't.
Alektoro

Postby Alektoro » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:03 am

Can't you see the joke in censoring mohammad? I mean they make it a big deal to not censoring muhommad that they did it themselves? Christ what is all this protesting about. It's not about freedom of speech its about comedy. f*ck cant anyone get a joke out of this. & plus its ONE EPISODE if you dont like it...eh o well there will be a new one next wednesday.
xboxgrl

Postby xboxgrl » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:10 am

uncleosbert wrote:
oh i'm so amused. tell us bright eyes... had any trouble getting a job because of your beliefs?

how about getting married? anyone hassle you about that?

So nowhere in any of your posts were you saying anything about Muslims? Which group were you referring to here?

what group??? none! i'm asking you how you are oppressed... how are christians getting a raw deal? and how many times were you dropped on your head?

this has NOTHING to do with muslims. it has everything to do with how hard your life apparently is. and i am showing you it ain't.

Well obviously you were citing examples - marriage, getting a job.....to whom were you referring. It's tough to respond otherwise.
I'm living proof that mile-high altitude warps fragile little minds.
uncleosbert

Postby uncleosbert » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:55 am

Well obviously you were citing examples - marriage, getting a job.....to whom were you referring. It's tough to respond otherwise.

Oh and by the way...are you even going to attempt to answer in a semi-intelligent manner and actually address the content of the post or are you just going to unleash again. <<Waiting with baited breath>

no sweetie... i will take the time to explain it to you. i am sincerely asking you if you think you are oppressed. i can think of things that would make me feel oppressed if they happened to me, so i gave you some examples. there you have it. so, did any of that seem familiar? still think your life sucks?

why is it so hard for you to answer that question?

what content am i supposed to be addressing here? the fact you can't carry on a conversation, even when you have a day or two to digest what was said? why aren't you in television yet? i think you show a natural aptitude...

Return to “General South Park Discussion”