The Danish Mohammed Cartoons

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Blaze87

Postby Blaze87 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:32 pm

Basicly the muslims are like kyles mum in the south park movie - they like to blame everyone else and think every one is against them and have a need to fight causes for no good reason.
Sharpy69

Postby Sharpy69 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:22 pm

in short yeah...i make 1000 word essay on summit blaze can round up in 4 lines

big difference between mohammad (PBUH)
(1) being friends with other prophets and giving someone a football helmet

(2) being the main cause of terrorism

most muslims aint terrorists but some just dont want to adapt to western life when they go there, British parliament didnt pass the *no forced marriages law* cause people saw it as against FREEDOM of worship...it is for FREEDOM but ohhhhhhhhh no

and no Gandi Western civilisation is not a good idea
it already exists

if im sarcasic then im dumb but when Gandi does it OHHHHHHHHH NO sarcasm is the best thing since a thing that is really good like Ipod or sliced bread
RIDING IN MY CLIO, POPPING MY COLLA
SEE SOME FINE BENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA
italic BOLD AND THE ALMIGHTY galla
I'M SHARPY kraut THE ORGINAL BALLA
BUST OUT MY NINE DO YA FOLLA?

FeCK THE POLICE
Blaze87

Postby Blaze87 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:34 pm

I know i tend to shorted things.

oh and it was a salmon helmet.

And mohammed himself may not have set up a terrorist organizeation but i cant help but notice that most of the terrorists follow his religion.

Oh and I've been speaking to people and overall they think that it was no big deal and that if they are going to get all pissed off over a piece of paper with a - lets face it - funny cartoon on it then they can't complain when we get pissed at then building WMD's
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:01 am

Blaze87 wrote:Oh and I've been speaking to people and overall they think that it was no big deal and that if they are going to get all pissed off over a piece of paper with a - lets face it - funny cartoon on it then they can't complain when we get pissed at then building WMD's

Nice way to put it! :D
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
gregh2k5

Re: The Danish Mohammed Cartoons

Postby gregh2k5 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:51 pm

KirstenFromHell wrote:No. He did not call Americans unintelligent. Please go back and re-read what he wrote. He said that the sort of reporting like the piece 60 minutes did on this subject, is the sort of thing that makes Europeans in general think Americans are unintelligent.

Yeah, but he obviously wouldn't have included that if he didn't think there was some truth to it.
I don't have to conform to everyone else and make a signature!!! oh... sh*t!
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Re: The Danish Mohammed Cartoons

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:55 pm

gregh2k5 wrote:
KirstenFromHell wrote:No. He did not call Americans unintelligent. Please go back and re-read what he wrote. He said that the sort of reporting like the piece 60 minutes did on this subject, is the sort of thing that makes Europeans in general think Americans are unintelligent.

Yeah, but he obviously wouldn't have included that if he didn't think there was some truth to it.

Erm, how is that?

Sharpy69

Postby Sharpy69 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:26 pm

another thing is that it aint just Islam that is FORCED to sorta take the blame of radical terrorists

look at Ireland where both catholic and protestant were blowing each other up
real red necks screming white power and lynching black people for trivia reasons
Communists making trade uniions and stuff disappear
that place in Africa where their leader butched a bunch of people
(ghana possibly)
SERBIA/yugoslavia during the 90's
loads more

its not a majority doing all these but a few bastards who take thing several miles away from the line of OTT

But still let me rip on religion

inhale...

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLOCKS

RIDING IN MY CLIO, POPPING MY COLLA
SEE SOME FINE BENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA
italic BOLD AND THE ALMIGHTY galla
I'M SHARPY kraut THE ORGINAL BALLA
BUST OUT MY NINE DO YA FOLLA?

FeCK THE POLICE
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:06 pm

Religion doesn't make that lot of sense, does it? Hehe.

SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:45 am

Long post which could be summed up by Red Molotov.com, a t-shirt manufacturer, who recently produced a shirt with the image of the prophet upon it; just look and you’ll know how it relates to this post! I’ve seen the cartoon, and I must say that the average Muslim’s faith must be shaky like a spring factory on the San Andreas fault if a little thing like that is so blasphemous it causes people to doubt. Look at the average Christmas or Easter card and you’ll see far more explicitly offensive images actually directed against the Christian community and religious beliefs (not just a fairly respectful image of their founder), up to and often including The L-rd or His supposed Son actively engaging in, speaking of or preparing to engage in hugely immoral sexual activity (otherwise known as uncle f*cking, or Chicken sucking). If, Allah forbid, Mohammed was depicted so often by so many in such a sacrilegious style on so holy a day, it’d be the start of a religious genocide or at least an international conflict. Whereas the gentle little hippy Christians let ‘em practically get away with murder. On a side note, in the Jewish faith (of which I’m sure Mathew Stone is a follower), it’s actually prohibited to display not just Him or his prophets, but any of the people created in His image (by the 31st Mitzvot, by ואלה שמות [Exodus] 20:20). Unless I’m mistaken, South Park depicts human characters, which should make Stone and all the other Jewish artists throughout History, traitors to their faith, and any depiction of the human form should put them in uproar, but it doesn’t, because unlike some of these radical Muslims, they can actually change their interpretation of the scripture with the times and support the right to free expression in a civilised society. So unless these people don’t want to live in a civilised society, they should just complain verbally (not physically or threateningly) and get some major surgery to repair their critically underperforming humour sensing organs (if they haven’t already had them completely amputated). PS. To any followers of Islam reading this post, I have nothing against your religion at all, in fact I love some of it’s precepts (like giving of charity at صدقه), it’s just the few of you who refuse to integrate at all into our society (in the same way sand won’t dissolve in water but instead floats stubbornly within muddying it’s colour and texture) conversely choosing radicalism and a hatred of the very notions of freedom and democracy that the nations of Europe (I’m a British person, btw., so I don’t know aboot you guys in Yankieland) has stood for since the 1950’s. So please, please, please don’t find out where I live and hack my head off with a band saw.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:25 am

Why are you double-posting in a topic that is already dead for almost a year?! You should try using the thing called the Edit Button next time! MODS!!! :x :x :x :x :x
Still the same as it ever was.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:45 am

But darn it, it was a killah thread! :)

SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:32 am

I agree this was a killer thread and doesn't need to be killed quite yet. I learned a lot aboot the issue here that i would've otherwise never found out, and i think many others can too.
Also, the issue isn't closed yet; can people criticise or joke about Islamic people as they are allowed to do with any other religion? Is the media allowed to truthfully report on this group yet without fear of reprisal? Are govenrments brave enough to prosecute the people that incited racial hatred and threatened to KILL whole families just because of a cartoon, whilst burning efegies and marching to the houses of their 'enemies' on mass, snd will the media report on their scentences in the unlikely instance of their aprehention by the said states?
Not to sound like an islamapbobe, but what was said about free speach earlier in the thread is very true; our ancestors have died to give our people the right to a harmless voice, but the majority are always dissalowed their said oppinion because the minority are more likely to use a harmful voice... as many (but not most) of them marching in parrades have prooven.
killkennyagain2000101

the U.S. sucks

Postby killkennyagain2000101 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:17 pm

as an american i can say that the U.S. values are good but what our country acutally does is bad. The U.S has bombed more countrys since world war 2 than any other country. we think we are the police of the world. The patriot act bill lets the U.S arest anyone and hold them with out a trial for as long as we want!
that is why terroists hate us.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Re: the U.S. sucks

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:54 am

killkennyagain2000101 wrote:as an american i can say that the U.S. values are good but what our country acutally does is bad. The U.S has bombed more countrys since world war 2 than any other country. we think we are the police of the world. The patriot act bill lets the U.S arest anyone and hold them with out a trial for as long as we want!
that is why terroists hate us.

Try reading the Koran, that's a good reason to hate the Americans as well : )

triplemultiplex

Re: the U.S. sucks

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:53 pm

MLZS__DA_SP_FAN wrote:Try reading the Koran, that's a good reason to hate the Americans as well : )

So what's the part of the Koran that says implicitly to kill Americans?

You read it! You can't unread it!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”