What do you want to see in the second half of season 10

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:52 pm

deleted
Last edited by Taranis_Music on Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:53 pm

Darth Chef is not coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God Damn!! Why can't people get that through their thick heads!!!!!!!!!!!!
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:57 pm

And also, there are countless threads about how people want Matt and Trey to rip on this, or that, or the other thing. It's stupid.

I'll agree with that but... they should do something about the Da Vinci Code. That film/book has had so much un-necessary hype it deserves to be mocked :o
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:17 pm

[quote="Stovepipe_Jam":00913][quote="Cartman_91":00913]I find non political episodes are stronger then the political episodes so I'd like to see less political episodes[/quote:00913]

Yeah, that's very, very true. And also, whenever we get a political episode, we always get a flood of retards who megapost their political responses all over the board. And also, there are countless threads about how people want Matt and Trey to rip on this, or that, or the other thing. It's stupid.

And also, I just hate episodes that are all politically preachy. :roll:[/quote:00913]

[quote="KennyStanWendyFan":00913]I don't care about obscure characters who appeared in one episode for five seconds back in Season 2. You know who I really want to see again? Mr. Hankey! We haven't seen him since Season 6! He wasn't in either of the Christmas specials from Seasons 7 and 8 and Season 9 didn't even have a Christmas special. I want a Christmas special with Mr. Hankey... and his family! "Autumn, you're drunk."[/quote:00913]

:cartmanlaugh: All of you guys just made me laugh my ass off. This is like the second time I've truly laughed my ass off at this board. Thanks, guys. -Sigh-

Anyway, yeah. I didn't think anyone really agreed with me about the political stuff. I think they should at least give it a break. I would like to see them focus more on characters. In my opinion, those have been some of the funniest episodes (Christmas in Canada, Towelie, Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub, Scott Tenorman Must Die, Erection Day, etc.). Those are some of my big faves and none of those are really political. Also, who needs a bunch of stupid posts on Tom Cruise and Scientology. What was once cool to rag on has now become overly tiresome.

Oh, and Mr. Hankey. I love him too. Like I said, eps. that center on "character development" (-Cough- Like Cartman said in Cartoon Wars -Cough-) are truly the best. Matt and Trey have said that they feel pressure to make episodes based on current events. I think they're a little tired, and frankly I think they deserve a break. I need my Hankey and a Million Little Fibers went downhill 1 second in the moment I heard Towelie's stupid changed voice. They tried so hard to focus on a current event (which truly isn't that current) that they totally failed a lot of people and butchered up a great character.
Gashead

Postby Gashead » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:43 pm

How can people not like the political episodes? It's great that SP is able to be completely up to date.
The person who doesn't like Butters - are you a f***ing moron? Yes Butters is a pussy, but he is just the funniest character on the show, he's so naive and he obeys everything he is told - much to the chagrin of his parents. Who would Cartman absolutely slaughter without Butters - there is nobody even close to Butters when it comes to being abused.

My episode idea - I think SP should do an episode based on the debate that movies and video games etc, corrupt young minds.
The episode starts with Stan, Kyle and Kenny playing video games, when Kyles' mom comes in and takes the machine away but she won't tell them why. It turns out that Cartman(obviously) does something evil to another kid that was in GTA (Grand Theft Aeroplane), the episode centres around Kyle trying to convince everyone that video games and movies do not make kids evil, Cartman has always been a sadistic assh*le!
As SP has received some of this criticism it will be a nice reply from them.
Jar Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like f*cking Shaft - Simon Pegg, Spaced, 1999.
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:49 pm

Well at the least i would like to see a butters only episode. Everyone Knows its butterz
KissArmyStarChild

Postby KissArmyStarChild » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:02 pm

I want to see Kyle's mom keel over and DIE! KILL THE BITCH! KILL THE BITCH!
Faithbound

Postby Faithbound » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:49 am

I would like to see a episode that focuses on Butters.

Also I'd like to see Kenny take off his damn hood and leave it off the rest of Southparks run. I know it's his trademark to have it on, but let's let him be a real character from now on.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:27 pm

It Definately needs A Christmas special, Season 9 was a letdown but It could have been a little better in my opinion if they threw in a Christmas Episode
I R Smart

Postby I R Smart » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:45 am

Political episodes and regular episodes, they are all great. You cant have either that or the other. what is great about south park is that they have a mix of both. Either extreme is not gona be as funny because youll just get sick of it.

As for ideas... Is it just me or did they forget that Bush exists? I expected them to rip on him like a milion times and nothing! and finally when I saw him in cartoon wars I thought : "Oh this is going to be good, finally some George Bush jokes" once again, Nothing!

Also I really want to see what they're gona do with cartman. Butters is a great character as well. They should really get them to grow up a little bit. The more they grow up the more they can do. Not that they havent done crazy stuff already. But the biggest part of being a teenager is girls! Girls and social status.
"Remember Kids, Fighting On The Internet Is Just Like Competing In The Special Olympics. Even If You Win, You're Still a Retard.

"Never Underestimate The Power Of Very Stupid People In Large Groups"

"Rehab Is For Quitters!"
candies

Postby candies » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:07 am

more cartman episode for me i hope they make a episode that cartman founds two-thousands dollars behind the school but it was for the homeless people but he won't return it back than he spends it on some clothes and chessy poffs box and a big house that says " mr.cartman" but is reallly the persident house. and more kenny too if he appear on some episode ( guess not) he need to take that damn parka off so we can see his face, damnit. :wink:
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:19 am

Oh yeah! I've been looking for this thread. Okay, here is a list of what I want to see in the second half of Season 10:

-A Christmas episode
-A Kenny death and/or Kenny episode (which most likely won't happen :( )
-More celebrity bashing :twisted:
-More original songs written by Trey (there was only one original song in the first half, and that was "Hey People, You've Got to Buy Hybrid Cars Already" [something like that] in Smug Alert)
-More fights between Kyle and Cartman
-More friendship scenes between Stan and Kyle
-More episodes about the four boys (those are usually the best)

If there are just a few of these things I mentioned in the second half of Season 10, I'd be satisfied. :)
the master of ???

Postby the master of ??? » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:06 am

I want to see new things and some one to replace chef , wich is near impossible to do , NEW ideas and sayings for cartman. :idea: :idea: :arrow:
the master of ?????
cheatmaster2

Postby cheatmaster2 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:17 am

the master of ??? wrote:I want to see new things and some one to replace chef , wich is near impossible to do , NEW ideas and sayings for cartman. :idea: :idea: :arrow:

Chief is going to Famaily Guy
Sharpy69

Postby Sharpy69 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:36 pm

i believe that their is a general feeling that if we were to lock matt and trey up into a place and dont feed any information about political or world news etc so they can only make up episodes about characters ibly then SP will be saved from the way of the simpsons

ultimately butters needs to come back and kenny should get a bigger part

i rekon that during the time when butters was the 4th friend (5 episodes???) he done more than kenny did for a couple or so seasons worth

im not being hippocritical (blah) but give both butters and kenny larger parts... or alternate their roles but when kenny is there get him to do more

i know i always post stuff about politics but when you live in a sh*t hole like barking/dagenham its hard to express your views without getting stabbed
RIDING IN MY CLIO, POPPING MY COLLA
SEE SOME FINE BENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA
italic BOLD AND THE ALMIGHTY galla
I'M SHARPY kraut THE ORGINAL BALLA
BUST OUT MY NINE DO YA FOLLA?

FeCK THE POLICE

Return to “General South Park Discussion”