What do you want to see in the second half of season 10

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Sharpy69

Postby Sharpy69 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:39 pm

cheatmaster2 wrote:
the master of ??? wrote:I want to see new things and some one to replace chef , wich is near impossible to do , NEW ideas and sayings for cartman. :idea: :idea: :arrow:

Chief is going to Famaily Guy

chef as in issac is going to family guy???

got a link?
RIDING IN MY CLIO, POPPING MY COLLA
SEE SOME FINE BENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA
italic BOLD AND THE ALMIGHTY galla
I'M SHARPY kraut THE ORGINAL BALLA
BUST OUT MY NINE DO YA FOLLA?

FeCK THE POLICE
Faithbound

Postby Faithbound » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:30 pm

How about an episode about "Craig and the guys". Or how about an episode about Wendy, Bebe, and the pink hoodie girl.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:56 pm

Two words... MORE PIP. Seriously, he's disappeared since season 7!
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:00 pm

Athena1999 wrote:Two words... MORE PIP. Seriously, he's disappeared since season 7!

Two words...MORE KENNY!!!

:D
Aeralix

The greatest episode ever...well maybe.

Postby Aeralix » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:52 pm

I'd like to see Matt and Trey do an episode bagging on Tom Cruise (again), Katie Holmes, and their kid Suri. Since everyone's so butthurt about not seeing the baby they should have Tom and Katie do some interview with the baby who is really a really beat-up, Raggety Ann doll that's like missing and eye, has an arm that's hanging by a few threads and during the interview they drop the doll and the head pops off! And Katie'll look like she's been hypnotized by Tom and she says like three catch phrases through-out the entire episode. I think it'd be hilarious!
[---I walk, I crawl, losing everything and waiting for the downfall---]
Cartman_91

Re: The greatest episode ever...well maybe.

Postby Cartman_91 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:50 pm

Aeralix wrote:I'd like to see Matt and Trey do an episode bagging on Tom Cruise (again), Katie Holmes, and their kid Suri. Since everyone's so butthurt about not seeing the baby they should have Tom and Katie do some interview with the baby who is really a really beat-up, Raggety Ann doll that's like missing and eye, has an arm that's hanging by a few threads and during the interview they drop the doll and the head pops off! And Katie'll look like she's been hypnotized by Tom and she says like three catch phrases through-out the entire episode. I think it'd be hilarious!

I think Matt an Trey have already had their air share of Cruise, matter of fact I think we all have
cartman's girl

Postby cartman's girl » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:06 pm

remember that they promised a lemmiwinks episode....it might be in the second half of the season.
-I'll stop making sigs for a while
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:37 pm

I don't care, I'm sure it will be awesome. Maybe some more "adventure" themed stories since I really don't care for the personal drama of Cartman's mom ala their last episode. But everyone seemed to love that one and I'm sure they'll go for whatever gets them more ratings.

Might I just add to all those who called it "classic" south park, have you even seen the original episodes? They were crazy and tripy and WEIRD, back in the day when Matt Stone was still writing for them.

The story about Cartman's mom, I mean for all I know he wrote Tsst, I haven't been able to find credits on the episode, but it doesn't look like the shows he's worked on. I mean, Tsst could totally happen in the real world. The weirdest scene in that episode was Cartman's moral dilemma, and that wasn't all that weird. Not compared to Kyle's "existentialism" trip in the Tooth Fairy episode.

I miss that stuff. Or maybe some stories that take place outside of South Park. Like Pip’s episode which took place in England, that was awesome.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:41 pm

It's way better when the boys go on an adventure like The return of the fellowship of the lord of the rings, Another Die Hard Cartman episode, More of side characters like tweek or craig, Jimmy or any of those guys
leasim83

Postby leasim83 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:40 am

They should definitely do an episode about the davinci code and the guy who wrote it and call him the second biggest douche in the universe, and also ridicule the people who believed it was fact.
I would also like to see the boys turn into their alter egos again with the anime look. Also more butters!
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:33 am

Three Words: Definitely more Kenny.

They should have a scene where the boys go swimming and Kenny would probably be wearing a snorkel mask. And when he gets dressed after, he notices another kid getting into a coat just like his and they end up taking each other's coat by accident. Kenny realizes this when he discovers hundreds of dollars in the coat pocket. And I'm sure a great story could come from this.
RAppel

Postby RAppel » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:12 pm

More nudity.
DVDA - Now You're A Man
http://www.tinyurl.dk/9507
AesopRockOn

Postby AesopRockOn » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:40 am

How about another one of CArtman's get rich quick schemes where he tries to sell oil which he steals from the terrorist who got killed Al-ZaQuarri (I can't spell his name). Show how we are still hunting Osama and want to lower the price of gas. It's a pretty stupid idea but I love the durka-durka dialect of the Middle Easterners. It always cracks me up
What's the matter? Was your mother abusive? Did she slap your thighs with cold cuts and stick umbrellas up your ass?
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:05 am

Definitely less political episodes and another Celerity has to be spoofed
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:06 am

It's fair to say the last few seasons have way too much Cartman and Butters (not together, just episodes based on each of them). I'd like to see more Stan, Kyle and Kenny, maybe even people like Clyde, Craig and Randy. I am a Cartman fan, but there's been alot of him lately.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission

Return to “General South Park Discussion”