What was the first SP episode you saw?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

master ed

Postby master ed » Sat May 20, 2006 1:01 am

I was never a big SP fan. would watch it every once in a while when my older brother had it on and would be like "OMG ur wacthing south park!" so i think my first ep is the rainforest one. but then i started watching season 9 a little and when season 10 aired i went out and bought all the DVD's and been hooked ever since. i wacth about 4 eps a day now
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
LunaKKHannah

Postby LunaKKHannah » Sat May 20, 2006 1:40 am

It was the movie I saw then It wqas when mr.Mackey is all like drugs are bad..
Gashead

Postby Gashead » Sat May 20, 2006 5:34 am

South Park was already fairly huge in Britain before it aired, so I watched Cartman gets an Anal Probe when in first aired on Channel 4 in 1996/7, and I've been watching it ever since, but nowadays don't wait until they show them in our country! I mean come on, it's like a 2/3 month wait. Luckily I was 16/17 when it first aired so bedtime and parental censorship were never a problem.
Jar Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like f*cking Shaft - Simon Pegg, Spaced, 1999.
StupidJew23

Postby StupidJew23 » Sat May 20, 2006 6:58 am

The VERY first was when i was 8, season 1 or 2, i truly have never heard of it for the most part. At this time, however, the "You killed Kenny, you bastard" phrase was HUGE on the playground, i didn't know where it orginated though. I went over my friend's house, Trent, who was a big fan and lived with parents similar to Kenny's(poor, hillbillin, don't give a fvck), i watched STRIZONASOURUS(or something like that when Barbara Strizan turned into a monster with the triangles) and that is actually what started my hatred towards South Park cause i thought it was really stupid.

Then, over the last summer, i decided to give it another try. I watched the South Park Movie, and i still thought it was stupid, but, i also thought it was hilarious and thought i would give an episode a try. The first episode that started my addiction to South Park was the DODGE BALL episode, or the DEAD FETUS episode, i still think that is among the top 10 most funny episodes...."Can you please pass the dead fetus??" LMAO!!!
Dey tok ER Jobs!!!
Dana the southparkateer

Postby Dana the southparkateer » Sat May 20, 2006 7:53 am

i never new Sp existed until my friend gave a cd with a few southpark episodes and ever since iv been a HUGE fan on sp..when i have time i watch about 4 episodes a day and im downloading episodes 24/7..the first episodes i watched were starvin marvin...Prehistoric Ice Man...Towelie... Jared Has Aides
super non-conformist

Postby super non-conformist » Sat May 20, 2006 10:48 pm

I first saw South Park when I was about 11. It was the infamous swearing show to us middle-schoolers... and I was channel surfing with my cousin. There was nothing on, so we decided to watch South Park and see how long it was before they said a cuss word. The episode was Mecha-Streisand... I saw about ten seconds of it.

The first time I really watched the show was on my fourteenth birthday. I stayed up late to watch it for the first time... my parents didn't know. That episode was Rainforest Schmainforest. It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen! After I saw the scene with Cartman and the Puerto Rican prostitutes, I almost woke everyone up laughing. Ever since I saw that, I've been hooked.
Goth Kid: I'm not gonna live in a third-world country with all the conformists!
stan_is_sexy8009

Postby stan_is_sexy8009 » Sun May 21, 2006 12:15 am

The very first episode I saw was "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe". My parents are awesome, so they didn't care that I was only like 7 or 8 when I watched it. I have been a loyal South Park fan since!!! And I always will be a south park fan!
I will love Stan forever and ever! He is the best!!!
Thanks to xXProSkittlesXx for the awesome sig!!
PsychoMetroid 3:16

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Sun May 21, 2006 2:04 pm

The very first episode I saw was "Something you can do with your finger." That got me hooked. It was sooooo funny hearing little kids singing about Fingerbanging.
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Well i saw Volcano the first day it Aired. so ive been watching from Nearly the start :)
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Sun May 21, 2006 2:27 pm

I posted it earlier but I'll post again. It was the 'Are You There God?'...I saw that one since I was 8 or 9. Probably 8. But I didn't watch after that. Thne when I was 11 the first one I saw when I just watched it on Wednesday nights, was the rainforest one. Then when I really started getting hooked on it when I was 13, was the Awesom-O. Yes, long story.
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Sun May 21, 2006 6:41 pm

MixStan wrote:I posted it earlier but I'll post again. It was the 'Are You There God?'...I saw that one since I was 8 or 9. Probably 8. But I didn't watch after that. Thne when I was 11 the first one I saw when I just watched it on Wednesday nights, was the rainforest one. Then when I really started getting hooked on it when I was 13, was the Awesom-O. Yes, long story.

Cool. I saw Volcano around that age. You are a young sps user init.
MyPrivatesTickle

Postby MyPrivatesTickle » Mon May 22, 2006 8:34 am

I'm not sure, but I believe the first episode I saw was Cow Days when I was around eight or nine (my math is probably way off, or I forgot the actual first time) . My sister, who was probably nineteenish at the time, loved South Park. She had a tattoo of Kenny, even, which is now super sweet. One day when she took me to her house, she got me to watch SP. I thought it was pretty dirty - I didn't curse until I was nine/ten, and I was a total wuss back then. I enjoyed it all the same, but I didn't really understand the humor.

South Park was really popular in my elementary school when it first came out, so a few of my friends were really into it, too. I wasn't much on TV so I didn't watch it except when I was at a friends, so I was a casual viewer. Actually, I didn't become obsessed until a few months ago. I'd seen probably thirty episodes in total, but one day I was pretty depressed so I was like, "I need to laugh." I bought three episodes from iTunes (The one with the lesbian teacher, Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut, and Cartman's mom is Still a Dirty Slut). They were hilarious, so then I bought season six on DVD. I only knew the names of Kenny, Eric, Stan, and Kyle, so when Kenny didn't show and Butters was one of the main characters I was really confused at first. Later I realized he was the kid that killed people while tap dancing, so I went with it. I bought seasons 4-7 and I became totally hooked and began to adore Butters. :D
sdikblack

Postby sdikblack » Mon May 22, 2006 3:51 pm

the movie, then cartmanland
Kennyfun_ilovehim!

Postby Kennyfun_ilovehim! » Mon May 29, 2006 3:54 pm

pherphaps I'm the youngest girl who became a South Park fan, I watched it when I was 10 years (going to 11) in 2002.

"If you not fight, then you will meet your destiny"
Darth Vader

My birthday in on May, 23rd Happy Birthday to me!
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Mon May 29, 2006 4:09 pm

I don't remember whether I've already posted this, but the first South Park episode I saw was 'City on the Edge of Forever (Flashbacks)', so when I saw the episodes that that episode had referenced, I was really confused... I half expected an ice cream truck to come out of Cartman's ass in 'Cartman gets an Anal Probe'.
I *Heart* You.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”