What was the first SP episode you saw?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

miller man

Postby miller man » Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:08 am

I was a senior in high school when South Park premiered with "Cartman Gets An Anal Probe." A few months earlier, my girlfriend at the time and I were at a party a buddy of mine threw at his house, and someone played the "Spirit of Christmas" video. I remember thinking of it as pretty funny, but nothing more than a witty novelty. Then, when seeing the commercials on Comedy Central for the show, I thought "Wow. They're actually going to make a show out of that?" So, that same buddy would have weekly parties for the new episodes. We did that for the entire first season. I remember seeing the premiere and thinking "Damn. This show has so much more going on than I imagined." The characters were solid, the humor was extremely cutting edge for the time, and we knew we were seeing something completely innovative, something we had never seen before. We were all hooked. Everybody talked about how crude the animation was, but then my girlfriend said, "Yeah, but for a s****y animated show, they actually have them randomly blink!" We couldn't remember if The Simpsons or Beavis & Butt-head had done that.
Anyway, those were the good days, but 10 years later, I'm still hooked strong. I continued to watch seasons 2-6 all throughout college, very rarely ever missing an episode. After graduating, I still made a point not to miss seasons 7 through 10. South Park simply will always be at the central of my youth. I love all the other animated sit-coms but South Park will always remain my favorite, not least because of those memories. 8)
twins1729

Postby twins1729 » Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:28 am

The first episode I saw was the one with NAMBLA, but I can't think for the life of me what it's called and I'm too lazy to look now. All I remember was the part with Cartman on the internet telling the man midjets pissed him off. LOL.
Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit

Postby Kenny's_Demonic_Spirit » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:39 am

I don't really know, but "Hooked on Monkey Fonics" is the first one I remember...
This is my sig

Deal with it

Go away, please!
xNiBBEx

Postby xNiBBEx » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:12 pm

ah, I was in hmm, 4th or 5th grade. I had seen the movie two times a while back(maybe a year, 6 months or something) and my friend called me and said "SOUTH PARK IS A TV SHOW AND ITS GONNA AIR IN 30 MINUTES!!!!" So I watched it and it was the episode with Jennifer aniston. The one in the rainforest. Really liked it :-) Have loved the show ever since.
I felt to get a signature, now I have one.
Khaston

Postby Khaston » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:58 pm

It was when I where a lad (I was actually at a very young tender age) and a friend of my sister gave us a cassette of Mr Hanky the christmas poo to watch, so we did, and we couldn't stop laughing. As soon as I saw that bird crap in Kenny's mouth, I knew it was for me.
MrsRickman_forever

My First South Park Episode

Postby MrsRickman_forever » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:42 am

Omg, I don't even remember what my first sp episode was!!! I have been watching this show for SO LONG!!! I started watching this show when I was 12 and I'm 21 now. I think my first episode was either Ike's Wee Wee or Conjoined Fetus Lady. I know it was one of those 2.
~*I am a cop and you WILL respect my authoritah!*~
ksrandall777

Postby ksrandall777 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:11 am

The very first episode I saw was Weight Gain 4000. Seeing 1000 lb. Cartman was a riot!

Remember kids: Beefcake! Beefcake! BEEFCAKE!!!!!
king kenny

Postby king kenny » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:51 pm

mine was the one about the special olympics.my bro and his mate were lookin for something to watch and we saw "muum,can you enter me in the special olympics so i can beat all the handicapped kids and win 1000 dollars?"i watched it almost every weekend after that. :cartmanoooh:
best BLU songs (in order)
its easy mkaay
blame canada
what would brian boitano do?
im super
la resistance medley
Teh Crappio

Postby Teh Crappio » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:06 pm

My sister was watching it when I was 5, it was the Damien episode.

I laughed because of how Pip got blown up, I didn't understand anything else until i was like 10. I've been hooked ever since I saw the episode 'Raisins'.
:D
julaine

Postby julaine » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:20 pm

it was quiet, last year's autumn afternoon... I turned the tv on... started to search for something interesting... and finally I found "The Death Of Eric Cartman". and I fell in love with SP...
"there are no stupid questions, just stupid people"
herbert garrison
Hres

Postby Hres » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:31 pm

Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride, when I was 7.
christenm123

Postby christenm123 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:36 am

First episode was Starvin' Marvin, when it was new. I was about 8 or 9 at the time. I watched it with my parents lol and after that I was banned from watching South Park for the longest time(I did ocasionally sneak in an episode or two when I could) and when we got an Internet capable computer I watched the eps on there and never told my parents. I was allowed to watch it whenever I wanted though when I was 14.
Alfred E. Neuman

Postby Alfred E. Neuman » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:37 am

Cartman Gets A Anal Probe when it first premired I was 8.
Sandera-chan

Postby Sandera-chan » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:46 pm

The first episode i watched was "Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina" XD ... and i was like : "omg ! what the heck is this?!" XD

Of course i've already know what South Park was, but i have never watch it until i finally deicided to prove and well, i fall in love with the show !! XD (specially with Kyle ~ !! :33)
A Non Jew Kyle

Postby A Non Jew Kyle » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:13 pm

It was only for a few minutes when I was 9 or 10 or 11 =p

I saw a teacher with saggy boobs.

So i'm guessing Ms. Chokesondick from season 4, not sure which episode though.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”