What was the first SP episode you saw?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Mags17222

Postby Mags17222 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:10 pm

My very first epic was A Quest For Ratings about a year ago. My little bro yelled into his room "South Parks on!" He said his friend told him its a really good show. And i laughed so hard through the whole epic, especually when Jimmy talked.
x[L*Kay]x

Postby x[L*Kay]x » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:01 am

Ooh, it was the first ever airing of Cartman Gets An Anal Probe in America, when I was living there, so I'm guessing 8 or 9 years ago, so I would have been around 7.
[img:09615]http://i13.tinypic.com/2yzaazt.jpg[/img:09615]
Oficially sick of all the attention seekers on the BBS.You know who you are.
PT Pyjamas

Postby PT Pyjamas » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:31 pm

First post!!

My first episode ever was way back at least 9 years ago, when I was 9, or even 8. We didn't have satellite tv, but my cousin had taped a couple of episodes of South Park off Sky One. My first episode was the one where Mr. Garrison is trying to kill Kathy Lee Gifford, I thought it was insane.

A couple of months later I saw the ad for the Channel 4 South Park Premiere Night, where they showed about 8 episodes from seasons 1 and 2 and a documentary with Trey and Matt. I remember "Cartman Gets An Anal Probe", "Volcano", "Cartman's Mom Is A Dirty Slut", "Terrance and Philip The Movie", "Cartman's Mom Is Still A Dirty Slut" and "Chef Aid" were shown and were the first ones I really got into. My fave episodes to this day are (and why):

Mecha Streisand - "Baa-buu-raa, Baa-buu-raa"
Starvin' Marvin In Space - "Take your Marklar back to Marklar..."
Scott Tenorman Must Die - the entire episode was amazing
How To Eat With Your Butt - the sh*tting out their mouths, too funny
Red Hot Catholic Love - the Galgameks and the Queen Spider
Goobacks - "They took our jobs!"
Cartman's Incredible Gift - "Nyer-nyer-nyer" and "These hands are the left hands, this isn't our guy"
Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow - "We didn't listen!!"
It's Manbearpig!!!! I'm Cerial!!! - "I'm super cerial!"
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:20 am

An elaphant makes love to a pig, I had no cable while living with my parents, it was on a recorded tape. I was instantly hooked!!! then when I moved with my uncle, he had cable so I watched it ever since 1997.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:25 am

PT Pyjamas wrote:First post!!

My first episode ever was way back at least 9 years ago, when I was 9, or even 8. We didn't have satellite tv, but my cousin had taped a couple of episodes of South Park off Sky One. My first episode was the one where Mr. Garrison is trying to kill Kathy Lee Gifford, I thought it was insane.

A couple of months later I saw the ad for the Channel 4 South Park Premiere Night, where they showed about 8 episodes from seasons 1 and 2 and a documentary with Trey and Matt. I remember "Cartman Gets An Anal Probe", "Volcano", "Cartman's Mom Is A Dirty Slut", "Terrance and Philip The Movie", "Cartman's Mom Is Still A Dirty Slut" and "Chef Aid" were shown and were the first ones I really got into. My fave episodes to this day are (and why):

Mecha Streisand - "Baa-buu-raa, Baa-buu-raa"
Starvin' Marvin In Space - "Take your Marklar back to Marklar..."
Scott Tenorman Must Die - the entire episode was amazing
How To Eat With Your Butt - the sh*tting out their mouths, too funny
Red Hot Catholic Love - the Galgameks and the Queen
Spider
Goobacks - "They took our jobs!"
Cartman's Incredible Gift - "Nyer-nyer-nyer" and "These hands are the left hands, this isn't our guy"
Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow - "We didn't listen!!"
It's Manbearpig!!!! I'm Cerial!!! - "I'm super cerial!"
those were the same episode "Red Hot Catholic Love" I'm sure cause i just watched it. Confusing names though, "How To Eat With Your Butt" was with the tompsana with asses for heads.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
thejew36

Postby thejew36 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:22 am

I started watching south park very young (mind you im only 14 now) but my bro was 10 and i was only 5, and he started watching it when it first came out, i watched it with him caused i hung around him everywhere he went, so i cant remember what episode, but i know it was a first season episode, because my bro told me about it, i kept watching it and didnt understand any of it until i was 7 when i understood almost everything by now cause my bro always filled me in didnt say i was to young but i just stoped watching for some reason im not sure why, but i started to get back into it about 2 years ao and i now watch it all the time ( i am sort of proud, and also feel somewhat like i have no life, but i cn sya that i have seen every south park episode there is, i have seen every one like many of you im sure)
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:36 am

I remember my 1st episode being Pinkeye. I was 8 1\2 at the time (do I really have to calculate? :? ), I was just flipping through the channels and I found this and thought, Oo! A new cartoon, awesome!! So I saw the whole episode and loved it, even by the end of the episode, I found out it was an adult show, but screw it. Ever since then, I looked at the TV schedule every day to see if SP was on. I was formerly going to be Tiffany from Chucky's Bride, but suddenly had the urge to be Kenny, he he :D (As a matter of fact, I've been a SP character ever since that Halloween, almost got suspended wearing a Towelie costume, took days to make, argh!) So, yeah, that's how I discovered the meaning of life :lol: lol, jk.
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:37 am

I posted on this thread and finally figured it out. Yes, It was 'Weight Gain 4000' For my 12th birthday...Didn't think i'd like it but i laughed my ass off, mum hated it, sister and me...It was the only thing we did together. I've been watching it ever since, every day i made sure after all my sports and chores were done i watched it. I'm kicking myself i didn't join here sooner but if i did i wouldn't have had time to eat or breathe...or sleep. I was fully jam loaded with stuff and now....I can just..Live i guess XD
ImageImage
CoolCoates

Postby CoolCoates » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:26 pm

Cartmanland, it was on my holiday (vacation) to Florida back in 03, and I've been downloading all the episodes off mrtwig since :P

We do get south park over here in England on terrestrial TV occasionally now on channel 4, but the episodes are like 5 years old
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:46 pm

Cartman's Mom Is a Dirty Slut. At least I think that's the first one I saw. I just remember Cartman going on about his "Native American Roots" or whatever, and laughing at that because I know a guy that's like that, and he's like 1/nanteenth Indian or something.
chewy_copp

Well, let's see . . .

Postby chewy_copp » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:10 pm

I believe the very first one I saw was "Are You There God? It's Me, Jesus." I was actually really young, so it wasn't until last year I got REALLY into it.
Lu lu lu, I got some apples . . .
mEgaSham

Postby mEgaSham » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:21 pm

I don't know, it was soo long ago, but I think it was something with mr.hankey.
SouthofHeaven

Postby SouthofHeaven » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:37 am

The pilot, and I've been hooked ever sense. :D
Who's a jigga wha?
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:25 pm

My first episode was Follow that Egg. After I saw that, I got hooked! Now I have seen every episode. My mom finally let me watch it this summer :?
TrixR4Butters

Postby TrixR4Butters » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:28 pm

I didn't know the show when it first came out until the second half of the frist season, by cousin scotty showed me the show cause he said it was freakin funny, so I was like whatever and watched the Beefcake episode and I couldn't stop laughing he then had me watch the whole first part of season one on tape with him.

OMG from then on South Park was my favorite Tv show and Simpsons was like out of my life!

...Sometimes I wake up to the sounds of my own screams!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”