What was the first SP episode you saw?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:28 am

I can't really remember, but I think I saw parts of episodes when it first came out. The earliest I can remember seeing first, I think is, the one about Chief's chocolate saulty balls.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
gooneh

Postby gooneh » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:46 am

'Cartman gets an anal probe' back when i was in 5th grade on SBS. Kenny's death and the first "oh my god they killed kenny" lines were the most memorable part for me.
Modified_Lasagna_Process

Postby Modified_Lasagna_Process » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:34 am

"Volcano" was the first SP episode that I ever saw and I was addicted from that point forward. First season crew, represent!
Sasa42

Postby Sasa42 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:10 pm

I actually can't remember which one it was. It was when it was first showing on UK TV... I remember it being on Channel 4 pretty late... hmmmm. Actually, I can only remember it featuring Mephisto... or it might have been a Halloween episode. I just remember there being lightning and weird things happening. Weirder then usual. Definetly something from the 1st season though.
Hello, I'm a British person!

Postby 2514706 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:25 am

I believe the 1st sp episode I saw was about 5 years ago at my friends house.he has all seasons except season 10.I forget what the episode title was but I know it was on the 5th season disc.
dg1119

Postby dg1119 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:45 am

was "Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo" when it first aired. my brothers told me aboot the show, and i've been hooked since! :)
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:04 am

I'm not sure when, I do remember it was WAAYYY back before the first movie, because I remember when the commericial for it aired and my first episode was before that. i think it was in the first or second season and I was interested in seeing it for the sole purpose that it was a cartoon and I thought(Hey, I don't think I was 10 at the time) all cartoons were for kids.

I DO remember however, that I didn't really get into at the time, so the first major episode that I fully remember watching was the Osama episode back in 2001(yeah, I'm a late bloomer).
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
gorac42

Postby gorac42 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:25 am

Death
Sasa42

Postby Sasa42 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:00 pm

Shiek927 wrote:I DO remember however, that I didn't really get into at the time, so the first major episode that I fully remember watching was the Osama episode back in 2001(yeah, I'm a late bloomer).

Yeah, I didn't get that into it when I first started watching it. Probably because I was pretty young and didn't properly understand all of the content. All I knew was that it was funny and I wasn't meant to be watching it because it was naughty ^_^
And because it was on so late and my parents didn't really approve of it, I wasn't able to watch it much.
I do, however, remember once that the movie was on, except I didn't realise it was the movie and because it was late and I was tired, I watched till after they came out of Asses Of Fire and then turned it off. When I realised that I'd just missed out on watching the movie, I regretted it for years to come until I FINALLY got to see it.
kenny dies hard

Re: What was the first SP episode you saw?

Postby kenny dies hard » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:58 pm

IT was late after my mum and dad finaly got upstairs (because they were pissed) i went down stairs to get a glass of milk they left the tv on (i was 8-9) i turned the channels untill i saw it the funniest thing it just started the only thing i rember kenny got eating by gaint dogs while stan cartman and kyle watch
:shock:
If i had a wish i would like it to be..... twin sexy chinesse girls in there short skirt uniform. (splat)
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:34 pm

When I was pretty young, maybe 9 or 10, I saw 'Pip'. But, I didn't get hooked on the show until I saw 'Sexual Harassment Panda' a few years later.
Frostymage

Postby Frostymage » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:41 am

I was only in kindergarten my brother around 13 or 14 when he asked me if I wanted to watch a funny, stupid, colored (as in paper) show and I remember it like it was yesterday because of all the bad words, and I saw "cartman gets an anal probe". I laughed so much even though I didn't understand sh*t.. and I started watching it at least twice a month (sometimes it interrupted WWF). This is when I learned how to cuss.. after a while I stopped watching it because I had a life =/... Now ever since the WoW episode being a big gamer I bought all the seasons.. and plan watching every episode start to end during winter break (or when I get lvl 60 on WoW).. Probably winter break since im grinding it ;).
I just started WoW thanks to SouthPark.. Now I'm addicted and haven't done my homework in 2 weeks.
Ferrari_Cake_

Postby Ferrari_Cake_ » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:41 am

I saw the very first episode when it came on when I was in 6th grade and I remember talking bout it the next day, and never really watching it much after that. My parents didnt want me to, i dont remember.

I always watched South Park whenever Id see it on, but recently, since Season 8, Ive been watching em all over again. I'm hoping that by Xmas, Ill have all the DVD sets. Its funny because now I can get my dad to watch it after he didnt want me to.
Sasa42

Postby Sasa42 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:40 pm

Heh, it's funny how most of us were all pretty young when we first saw it, and then some of us drifted away, only to discover it again and get hooked.
KylezGirl4Ever

Postby KylezGirl4Ever » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:52 pm

I was once reading The Book of Guiness World Records 1998 and I came across the entertainment section and it said that South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut was the animated thing with the most swears in it. It said 399 swears, 128 offencive gestures. Then I asked my mom if I could see it and she said sure. Then I saw some on TV and it was Grey Dawn. Also when I was about 3 or 4 I saw Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo but I hadn't a clue what SP was and it looked like a kids show 'cause it was cartoons. Whoops. Now I'm probably the youngest fan who's seen every episode.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”