What was the first SP episode you saw?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

adritch

Postby adritch » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:05 am

Pinkeye
99.7% of "Greenhouse" gases are natural!
The countries that smoke the most Greece/Japan live the longest!
MechaBellamy

Postby MechaBellamy » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:57 pm

My first episode wasn't even an episode but Bigger, Longer and Uncut :)
dangerously_cheesy

Postby dangerously_cheesy » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:11 am

hmm i think i was 10 and it was the lord of the rings one and like most parents they forbided me 2 woch it so after that i would always watch it in secret. my folks just kindof stopped caring about what i did when i was 12 so i told them and theyve been koo wit it since
SAVE A COW... $TIP$ ME
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:18 pm

December 31, 1999
"Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride"

I was in awe, fell madly in love with the series and turned into a die-hard fan..
Still am today as a matter of fact! ^_^
krunchyfrogg

Postby krunchyfrogg » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:20 pm

The first one, with Cartman having a satellite dish come out of his ass.

Been hooked since, but (unfortunately) I went through a long stretch without cable, so I'm catching up with DVDs now. :)
disorientedbliss

Postby disorientedbliss » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:29 pm

When South Park first came out my family was just getting over this strict Christian trip and my dad began to record over my "Virtues of Oddessy" episodes to record South Park. I wasn't allowed to watch it than because my parents thought it was inappropriate for a child of my age. Well I guess it would have been Christmas day or something and I was 6 or 7 and my parents decided to let us ( my brother, sister, and I ) watch the Mr. Hankey episode of South Park. After that I was all giggly and so i sang Kyle's Moms a Bitch and so my sister told on me. I wasn't really allowed to watch the show except for a few episodes here and there until I was about 9 or 10. After that South Park became family time for us. Than again my brother's first word was bullsh*t so the profanity didn't really bother my family.
SIRLANCEALOT

Postby SIRLANCEALOT » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:55 pm

The first episode I saw was Weight Gain 4000. The cable company we had at that time didn't have Comedy Central, (cheap pricks), but when the first season came out on
VHS...remember those things... they had two episodes on each one and so as soon as I could, I swiped my cousins copy. The pther episode was Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boatride. I remember thinking right then, these guys are touched...praise the lord, I can laugh again!
What do you mean you don't like Spam?
mrs_garrisons_balls

Postby mrs_garrisons_balls » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:42 pm

the terrance & philip sadaam episode from season 1,
where they were suppose to announce who cartman's
dad is. my brother had been hyping up this show to me
& we didn't have comedy central at the time, so i actually
had my first south park experience in the cayman islands.
i was in 6th grade at the time and i thought it was the funniest
show ever. 10 years later, i still feel the same way, as i have
grown up with the show.....
~~~Tron~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
XxAbbyMarshxX

Postby XxAbbyMarshxX » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:40 pm

Hellen Keller: The Musical. I was only 6, and my parents let me watch it. I've been watching South Park forever, but I only recently benn insanley obbsessed with it.

GO SOUTH PARK!!!!!!!!!!!
The Stan thread and the Kyle Thread have more pages than the Cartman thread. I'm so proud.
moonsong56

Postby moonsong56 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:08 pm

the first episode i saw was scott tenorman must die when I was like 8 or 9. My brother was really freaked out by it but I laughed for like three days straight, making him think I was psychotic.

It reminded me of the time I tricked my friend into thinking she had eaten her hamster. that was awesome. But seriously, I'm not psychotic. nope.

Anyway my mom banned us from watching t but I watched it anyway, and lately I'm even more obsessed. The end!

or is it?
OMGTKKauthoritah

Postby OMGTKKauthoritah » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:05 pm

I was on vacation in Florida in July of 2001, and I had heard of South Park, but my parents were against me watching it back then. I flipped through the channels (and I distinctly remember the channels going by really fast.) I caught a glimpse of what turned out to be Kenny. It was "Scott Tenorman Must Die." It was THE funniest thing I had ever seen in my life. I stuck around it see what else was on that channel, and a new episode came on: "Terrance & Phillip: Behind the Blow." My parents forbade me to watch SP, but they loosened up a bit in 2003. I saw "World Wide Recorder Concert" and "Krazy Kripples," and I was an official fan.
P1CO13

Postby P1CO13 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:44 am

Pink eye episode
A SouthPark Orange

Postby A SouthPark Orange » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:22 pm

The first episode of South Park I ever saw was "Christian Rock Hard", and soon after that "Quintuplets2000" over a year ago. Although "Christian Rock Hard" is still one of the funniest SP episodes, it was actually the movie that made me a fan.
Pip: Besides, I hate french people.
Fatal Hilarity

Postby Fatal Hilarity » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:46 pm

"Cartman Gets an Anal Probe".
I was about 10 when they started broadcasting it here, I think, so I watched the first episode. For some reason I decided to watch it, don't know why.
Justus65

Postby Justus65 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:22 am

I was 14, and I saw "Death" after all the kids in school were talking about how funny the show was. I've been watching it since then.
It's been my experience that if you grab them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”