What was the first SP episode you saw?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

kyleen11

Postby kyleen11 » Mon May 29, 2006 4:23 pm

The first episode of SP that I have seen was Volcano. I think it was hilarious, especially the duck and cover part and Cartman's story. (although, I don't remeber that episode too well because it was a long time ago.)
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off!" -- Bob Gaudio, Jersey Boys
#1 Towelie fan

Postby #1 Towelie fan » Mon May 29, 2006 11:11 pm

Cartman Gets an Anal Probe
"today I learned I should'int get high to find ideas, I should find ideas and then get high to reward myself"- towelie

{R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005}
.Stoch

Postby .Stoch » Tue May 30, 2006 4:01 pm

My friend's uhhh 13th birthday in ... 6th grade.
Like 2am, and I saw the dodgeball episode.
been hooked ever since.

(im a sophmore in college now)
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Wed May 31, 2006 10:12 am

First one I saw was Quset For Ratings
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Wed May 31, 2006 10:34 am

It was my i think...13th birthday...my best friend Chase bought me a video of South Park and said "I know you'll love this its your sense of humour" At that time i didnt really watch TV i was ALWAYS ALWAYS playing soccer, football and baseball but this time i actually sat down and watched it. It was 'Weight Gain 4000' and after i saw it i was hooked. I thought the ep idea was GENIUS, after that some of my skanky girl-friends decided to stop hanging with me because i watched it...they were into Britney Spears and make-up and blah fricken blah....I stopped hanging with girls for a while because of the way i got treated because I WATCHED FRICKEN SOUTH PARK. Them girls are like "It's for boys and its not even funny" Some were like "What the hell is South Park isnt it an ice block?" Idiot. Anyway...to this day Weight Gain 4000 is GENIUS.
ImageImage
Blinky56

Postby Blinky56 » Wed May 31, 2006 12:51 pm

Lmao *thinks* You Got f*cked in the ass was one of the first eppys i saw, then i saw "preschool" and i was hooked ever since :)
Hehe.
I think i was about 11.

Kyle: Dude, what are you doing?
Cartman: Not much. You know, just hangin' out. How've you been, man? Good?
Kyle: Dude, get away from me!
Cartman: Yeah. It's nice talking with you, Kyle. See you around
Mew mew Wendy

Postby Mew mew Wendy » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:31 am

It was ether Pink eye or A ellafent makes love to a pig I can't remeber wich one I saw first.
P.S. I was 3,or,4
I love this show.-Gir
V.S.
I love you guys-Evil Cartman
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:45 am

Weightgain 4000 was the first one I saw. But I was first exposed to SP through the Leno show when they showed that Thanksgiving short.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:40 am

Hmm.......I think it was Proper Condom Use.
lordfirefly

My first SP...

Postby lordfirefly » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:56 pm

The first SP shows I saw were the ones that comedy central didn't have. The one were the children must defeat Evil Frosty the snowman, which I believe that Kenny was actually named Chartman. And the second is the awesome Santa Vs. Jesus battle a la Highlander. "There can be only one!"

I saw these 2 very short episodes 2 years or lease before the first season. You wouldn't believe how excited I was when I saw the Comedy Central announcement for season 1.
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:59 pm

Mine was "Weight Gain 4000" because I was given a selection of videos for Christmas and decided to watch them over the holiday period. I watched them for a while in and out but only really got back into it with 'Return of Chef' and then downloaded the others and watched them again.
timothy.d.burch

Mecha Streisand

Postby timothy.d.burch » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:52 am

I was not allowed to watch SP when I was younger. My mother hated it and my family told me I would go to hell, kinda like Kenny's mom on Bigger,Longer, Uncut. My father, being the defiant bastard that he is, allowed me to watch it while my mom was out of town. He hates Streisand so he thought, and so did I, that this episode was hillarious. I have been hooked ever since. I recently bought all of the DVD collection and am religious about watching Southpark everyday. Living in Juneau, AK there is not much else to do!!
South Park rulezzzz

Postby South Park rulezzzz » Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:14 pm

I saw my first episode, Volcano, a few years ago. I was hooked for a year, but then I forgotten the show. Last year it came to mind when I was watching TV. I searched for a hour, but then I finally found the channel. It was...The Giant Wacky Molestation Adventure! I was hooked ever since.
Kitteh

Postby Kitteh » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:51 am

Well, when I was younger I wasn't really allowed to watch South Park. But now my parents don't really care. The first episode I saw was I'm a little bit country.
Blah. There's nothing important here.
Butters_06

Postby Butters_06 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:59 am

Cartman gets and anal probe. i watched it when it started. Although i fell away from it at about season 4 and joined it back up again at season 8 where my first episode was AWESOM-O... but i have made up for it by watching every episode on dvd and from the web
ImageImage

Just returned from the death camp of Tolerance
Thanks Mr. Hat_DX27 for the Sig.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”