What was the first SP episode you saw?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Butters Stotch100

Postby Butters Stotch100 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:33 am

I think the first ep i saw was 'Pink Eye" and it is a really good ep too.
Justus65

Postby Justus65 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:04 pm

I was 14 when I saw South Park for the first time in 1997. It was the episode DEATH from Season One and I thought T&P were hilarious.
It's been my experience that if you grab them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.
R.Will

Postby R.Will » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:02 pm

I watched Cartman Gets An Anal Probe
SerialGoth

Postby SerialGoth » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:56 pm

I ain't braggin or nothin', but I've been there since episode 1. I remember first seeing the commericals for it and being interested, because it looked like it might be different from the usual crap on TV. Me and my ex went nuts over that first episode; I remember loving how simplistic yet brilliant the animation was (as well as thinking to myself, 'S**t, why did'nt I think of something this clever?'), and howling like crazy when the satellite dish popped out of Cartman's ass! I never stopped watching, because I knew I could always count on SP for some wickedly original and hilarious social commentary like none other. Not to mention, how many other shows have guys with voice boxes and crippled comedians? I mean, COME ON!!
stan_is_sexy8009

Postby stan_is_sexy8009 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:44 pm

i mean, COME ON......
I will love Stan forever and ever! He is the best!!!
Thanks to xXProSkittlesXx for the awesome sig!!
candies

Postby candies » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:37 am

i started watching southpark when i was 6 :wink: :wink: years old . me and my sister ( who is 11 in 1997) we were so bored that my sister turn the channel than we saw four kids saying " goddamnit" boy my sister was so shocked and i was too it was the episode " cartman gets an anal probe" and my sister told me to cover my ears because they where cussing. now am 15 i still watching southpark
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
ike250

Postby ike250 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:50 am

I must have been about 4 or 5 when my dad used to watch it.Can't remember what episode it was though.When I was 7 I watched the movie.HeHe :D
If I'm not talking to you, I'm on MSN.
If I am talking to you, I've been hacked.
WyldeJ

Postby WyldeJ » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:03 am

The first episode I saw was "Volcano" and is still one of my favourite episodes,I love it!
It's Official.
region7cards

Postby region7cards » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:12 pm

spontaneous combustion

i remember kenny on fire and falling down into the snow. that's all ican recall from the episode
KylesNumber1Fan0

Postby KylesNumber1Fan0 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:32 am

The first episode I saw was "It Hits the Fan" at my friend Krysten's house in 3rd grade. We thought mecrab was freaking hilarious then we shut her door and cussed our freaking heads off (it warped our fragile little minds) singing the "Hey there sh*tty sh*tty homosexual homosexual sh*tty sh*tty homosexual homosexual how do ya do?" song All we did the rest of the night was cuss and ask her brother to inpersenate Cartman.

I told my parents how hilarious I thought South Park was (minus the part about it making me cuss my head off), and they told me that is wasn't a "very nice show", but that didn't stop me from watching "A Very Crappy Christmas" the next time I went over to Krysten's house.

After that I didn't watch South Park for three years until 6th grade. I began to get into Family Guy and Futurama and thought I would watch more shows in the genre of "adult cartoon". I watched "The Jeffersons" and thought it was the most freaking hilarious thing ever. The next day I asked one of my friends if he saw it, and he said yes. We quoted it every two seconds in class, and got yelled at quite a bit. He told me I should watch it again the next night, but he didn't have to tell me twice because I was anxoius for the next hilarious episode. From that point on I've been hooked and South Park overruled Family Guy as my favorite show. Now most conversations between me and my friend start with "Did you watch South Park last night?"
The BBS's resident 30 Seconds to Mars addict
http://www.thirtysecondstomars.com
MysticMaddess

Postby MysticMaddess » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:17 pm

My first memory of watching South Park was when my brother and I somehow tricked our dad into getting the movie (when I was seven). Then my first memory of watching it on TV was "The Simpsons Already Did It" episode in my brother's bedroom. We did this everytime it was on. I only watched "Proper Condom Use" in my bedroom and of course at seven/eight couldn't really understand it at all. My poor father got harassed about what a condom was. :roll:
hotsnot

Postby hotsnot » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:31 pm

I'm a South Park newbie, and I saw my first episode in Feburary. It was "Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub".
It confused me because I always thought Cartman was the Messiah of South Park and was in every episode.
Ever since then, I've seen every episode on Comedy Central and Fox.
Except for that time when I was in the car accident that killed my family.
Just kiddin'.
Or am I?
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:46 pm

Either "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride" or "Starvin' Marvin." I get the feeling it was "Big Gay Al's," though. I remember being at my cousin's house for Thanksgiving and there was a SP marathon going on. It was the first time I had seen SP and it was it's first year. I think "Starvin' Marvin" was the last episode they showed.
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:37 pm

My first episode? I was eleven when I saw "The Wacky Molestation Adventure." I was all weirded out, but then a few months later I started watching it regularly.
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
TowelieRules107

Postby TowelieRules107 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:06 pm

I saw my first episode in the 4th grade and it was Chipokomon. It was the first one i ever saw it was so funny.I remeber he had a seisure when he was playing a videogame. It is my favorite episode EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P :P
Kenny and Towelie are the best South Park will be nothin without them!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”