What's the Craziest SP Thing You've Done?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

fhump

Postby fhump » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:21 am

I actually convinced my buddy that you could eat with your butt :twisted:
cartman's girl

Postby cartman's girl » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:25 pm

i told my mom: youre my mom, and you have to respect my athoritah!

i said the word "serial" alot lately
-I'll stop making sigs for a while
deathntightpants

Postby deathntightpants » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:42 pm

I once dressed up as Hitler for Halloween... everyone got pissed offf except the people who had seen South Park... I thought it was funny till I got grounded :P
toniza

Postby toniza » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:30 pm

once I watched all sp episodes non stop (didn't sleep, didn't leave the room). should I say it totaly kicked ass? and I don't even remember how long that took me...
bogan

Postby bogan » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:00 pm

My dad and me talk like sh*ty wok alot!

At the mall a few times me and my mates walk along singin 'shut your f*ckin face uncle f*cker...' and 'hey there sh*ty sh*ty fag fag...'
We get alot of odd looks from people....
Cartman - No no no! Haven't you guys ever seen an album cover? You're supposed to be standing in random places, looking away like you don't care!
InchyAlly

Postby InchyAlly » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:32 am

I spent a few hours drawing pictures of the four boys along with Tweek then painting them with flourecent paint. I then taped them on my wall and turned on my blacklight and watched them glow. :D

I took them down and threw them out since though.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:17 pm

I spent one and a half years of my life and made over 2000 posts ona South Park Message Board
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:39 pm

I was making jokes about how different people are just like South Park characters, and a friend of the familie's thought it was so funny she yelled out "Oh look it's Starvin' Marvin'!" When we reached the poll booth. :shock: I know the ticket man heard her. X_X;;
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
MysticMaddess

Postby MysticMaddess » Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:29 am

I always comment about South Park if something is similar to it - which happens quite a bit... which is weird.

My brother smeared crap from his potty on a wall once, I've never done anything like South Park really.
windigo21

Postby windigo21 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:25 am

I convinced a 15 year old American boy that there was only one road in Canada.
The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
Nannon_yay

Postby Nannon_yay » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:08 pm

Me and a mate kept on calling eachover king turds. Then we shortened it to K.T and this other mate had a new girlfriend of the week called Katy We called her a K.T and king turd he got really P**sed off.

My mate jumped out of his window and said he landed on his head and had visions of chicken with chocolate sauce. If so why was his ankle sprained?

Me and the same mate reinacted the Blame canada song doing all the voices i can do a good impression of Kenny's mom.
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:26 pm

We had a high school talent show that the juniors did (juniors only, no sophomores or anything) last year and me and my friend played out the whole entire scene of the song Kyle's Mom is a Bitch from SP:BLU, but we had to replace the parts of 'f*ck' with 'frick' in the song, pretty soon, everyone was clapping and singing along!!! (thank god there was no guy with the name Kyle last year in the junior group!) The performance got us the grand prize. :D
mEgaSham

Postby mEgaSham » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:43 pm

kfgg wrote: I say "sh*tty"

Ofcourse, you're from Wisconsin!

No just kidding man ;D

Heh, well, I got my teatcher in to saying "m'kay" instead of "okay"

Awesome.
IHeartMattStone

Postby IHeartMattStone » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:10 pm

-Made a MAC shirt (complete with crossed-out canadian leaf and all) and wore it to school...got lotsa stares that day.
-I've been known to randomly burst out into song about having sex with women
-I say JEYSUS ala Kyle (most notably from Casa Bonita)
-The words "dude," "weak," "gay," and "jew" (as well as several other phrases) have been part of my permanant vocabulary since I was 7.
-I actually did I giant...thing of Kenny for an art project once and got a decent grade on it
-My entire binder for American History is covered with South Park...including the picture of Matt and Trey making out from BASEketball. South Park is a major staple in American History!
-I've made my own South Park construction paper cutouts
-I play the South Park Christmas album every year, opposed to that Bing Crosby sh*t.
~CRIIIPPLE FIIIGGHHTT!!!~
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:05 am

I once squealed "PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!" in the student center... ^^; I also have a bunch of Pip screencaps and fanart on the ceiling above my bed... visitors to my room think I'm crazy. XD

Return to “General South Park Discussion”