What's the Craziest SP Thing You've Done?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Dana the southparkateer

Postby Dana the southparkateer » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:42 pm

I haven't done anything really but i do quote SP all the time..I allways insult people with SP insults and my sisters are getting sick of it but I just can't stop.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:17 pm

Me and some of my brother's friends had a bottle rocket war once this summer. (I was with ALL males. It was a dream come true! 8) ) I got hit on my bicep, then it bounced off and exploded on my forearm. I'm gonna carry those scars on my arm forever and it kicks ass!!!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:28 am

i once killed a kids dad but did not feed him to him or anything. I just left him in the middle of the forest and went home.
Kylebroflovski313

Re: What's the Craziest SP Thing You've Done?

Postby Kylebroflovski313 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:31 am

Well, I've memorized all the songs and somtimes sing them aloud in class.

Last year, I dressed up as Cartman, and this year, I'm going as Kenny.

I find myself in Kyle's place when my friend Billy calls me a Jew for no apperent reason (Bill: Hey Jew, can you get me a pencil?)

I feel in Cartman's place sometimes for tons of reasons:

1. I say 'I am your son, and you will respect my athoritah!' to my mom.

2.I actually call others a Ginger (when they are)

3.I use all his insults at any given moment

Also, one time....I was in music class, and was bored as hell, when the teacher said 'okay, Kyle, I need you to sing a song for us...since you have such an amazing voice." (he loves my singing) "But do it in a different voice."

Me: "L-like an impersonation?"

Teacher: "Yes, that's right."

Me: *impersonating Stan's voice perfectly* What would Brian Boitano do if he was here today, he'd make a plan and he'd follow through- (continues, matching every single note perfectly and doing every single voice perfectly)

Class: *laughing because my use of 'ass' and 'sh*t"*

Teacher: Very nice.....Sarah, why dont you sing now?

Me: (totally appalled that he dosn't care that I said the a and s-word, starts laughing hysterically)

That's it...pretty wierd, huh? I didn't even get in trouble...or tell my parents! :cartmansmile:
Favorite Character- Kyle Broflovski
Favorite Episode- The Mystery of the Urinal Deuce

AY! Get your bitch-ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie! -Eric Cartman

REALLY!?!?- Kyle Broflovski
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:34 pm

In English class we're studying famous people who've 'made a positive mark on history', and I told my teacher I want to study Trey Parker! She said she'd consider it and I'm finding out tomorrow if she'll let me do him or not! I can't wait!
nikola0192

Postby nikola0192 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:07 pm

I convinced my friend that if you eat loads of cheesecake when you're pregnant you'll have twins. :wink:
Butters: Hey! Who's dropping bombs in there? How about a courtesy flush?!

Cartman: Up yours, Butters!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:24 am

I drank three cans of red-bull before each of my GCSE exams and did a Tweek impression in the hall, pulling out my hair and arranging it round the page, smashing my head in the desk at full pelt, tweeking and twitching like mad. I snapped my pen and used it to scraped out my arms and face in English, i was bleeding like mad, just to be extreme, so i'd know how tweek would be in his GCSE's. I wanted to "simulate" nervousness or some sh*t.

OH, in my last exam i was pretending to be cartman. A few "I'm not sure weather I should turn the ovens on before the JOOs have a shower" and pictures of Mohhamed (being raped by a pig) are enough to get one kicked out of biology. I wish I were in a toon :(
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
teh-lolrus

Postby teh-lolrus » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:54 pm

I've had my Tweek days lately (especially when it comes to nasty assignments, like the one I spazzed out over today for Computer Graphics).

When Guitar Queer-O aired, my friends and I had our fair share of prodding each other with pencils playing "Heroin Hero".

I think that's about it, though.
._.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”