did scott ternoman must die freak you out?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Lord Worm

did scott ternoman must die freak you out?

Postby Lord Worm » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:17 pm

cartman had always been an assh*le ripping on people.but i think scott ternoman episode freaked me out.cartman went way out of bounds and killed his parents.the sickest part was him killing them and feeding them to scoot.thats freaky.
the plot was awsum.the way he all planned it out.the way he made the ranch guy kill scotts panrets then stole thier bodies and then made chilly out it.but the chilly part was very sick and grosse.
töten Sie alle Juden
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:28 pm

The ending of that ep was in my opinion one of the most dark and twisted ending for an SP ep, ever, but I am one of those people who thinks that things like that are entertaining...I can be quite sick minded, I know. :D

I thought it was a great ep though.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:31 pm

Scott Tenorman freaked me out, yes. I am appalled that someone (Never mind....something) could do that to a human being over $16.12. It was one of the episodes that really cemented my hatred for Cartman.
deathntightpants

Postby deathntightpants » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:40 pm

I personally thought it was one of the funniest things ever especially when he licked his tears, maybe I am just a sick person
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:18 pm

Yea, I'm a pretty sick bastard too. I thyink the ending was really well thought out. It was awesome, but yes, it was really dark.
Last edited by Taranis_Music on Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:26 pm

No I have a grin of glee on my face for days the only episode that freaks me out is Cartman's mum is still a dirty slut
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:26 pm

The ending was "dark and twisted" yadda yadda... I loved that episode! As you can all tell... I was at first hesitant to watch it because I had seen the pics of it on this site and seeing Cartman with pubes on his face kind of grossed me out (still does), but the whole deal with Cartman and Scott Tenorman is just too hilarious. Now I love the episode.

"Give me my money, Scott."

"After a night with the hacksaw, I was all ready for my Chili Con Carnival and to tell you personally about your parent's demise. And, of course, to feed you your Chili. Do you like it? Do you like it, Scott? I call it Mr. and Mrs. Tenorman chili."

That's my absolute favorite line of the whole ep. -Sigh- I don't know why. My dad passed away last year and for some reason I just love this episode. I understand why Cartman killed Scott's parents. Don't be a f*cker and bad sh*t won't happen to you! Bullies just suck. They make you feel like sh*t and that isn't cool. They wouldn't care if something bad happened to you, so do something to them back! (Of course, never murder anyone. That isn't cool.)
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:33 pm

Freak me out? I LOVED it. I couldnt stop laughing when Cartman actually turns around and has this well thought out plan which is totally against what Cartman was portrayed as - a stupid idiotic little boy who is gullable. However, this episode changed that as he turns out to be someone who is rather evil. :lol:
Kennyrox666

Postby Kennyrox666 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:08 pm

It was disgusting...the thought of eating your own parents unknowingly in a bowl on innocent looking chilie :) that's why I freakin' loved it! :twisted: I admit I am a sick person and I think that way and i loved the way Cartman got back at Scott for being an assh*le! Don't we all wish we could do something like that to all of our life's bullies? :twisted:
Ok, who stold my stuff...?
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:37 pm

I actually don't have a problem with it. For one thing Shakespeare already did it, and secondly I thought it expanded Cartman's character into more of an evil genius and less of a one-dimensional fat retard.

Also need I mention again what Wendy did to Ms. Ellen in Tom's Rhinoplasty? Cartman wasn't the first kid to have had someone killed over a grudge.
stan_is_sexy8009

Postby stan_is_sexy8009 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:30 pm

ill admit...i was laughing at it...but the ending kinda seemed a little weird to me...but sp is always weird for some reason...maybe im just weird..i dont know..but i was laughing..i wont deny that
I will love Stan forever and ever! He is the best!!!
Thanks to xXProSkittlesXx for the awesome sig!!
Recnahs

Postby Recnahs » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:45 pm

Such an odd occurence, I just whatched that ep on AASP. And I think it was kinda odd, but funny how everything just happened to work out in cartmans favor.
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:49 pm

I happened to think it was a GREAT episode and if im not mistaken, shouldnt this thread be in the Episode Discussion Forum?
ImageImage
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:29 am

Umm I've gotta ask something here...

How come people act so effected about this? I thought it was a kind of 'blah' ending to be honest.

Why are people so 'effected' by Scott's parents being killed? Do we get to know them? Or get to even see them? No.

Personally I think Scott deserved it, as he made Cartman glue pubes to his face. Nobody does that to Eric Cartman. =P Plus he owed him over $16. sh*t I'd feed somebody their parents in front of Radiohead if they owed me that money, then made me glue pubes to my face, then made me do all sorts of other embarracing stuff.

And remember people 'Scott is a dick'

Dicks get what's coming to them... am I right Fiddy & Duck? =P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
stan_is_sexy8009

Postby stan_is_sexy8009 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:31 am

i think it should be in the episode discussion forum...but does that really matter?
I will love Stan forever and ever! He is the best!!!
Thanks to xXProSkittlesXx for the awesome sig!!

Return to “General South Park Discussion”