did scott ternoman must die freak you out?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

tase_me

Postby tase_me » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:27 am

I think this episode, well the ending anyway, is GREAT. GREAT!!

For anyone who's ever wanted to get revenge on someone, like someone has pissed you off so INCREDIBLY IMMENSELY and you want to get back at them so bad. Well cartman did it, in the most wonderfully evil way, and seeing him get that good of revenge fills me with joy!

You always see in those stupid roadrunner and all those sh*tty tom and jerry cartoons where the one guy always gets screwed at the end. And you sort of thought it would happen in this episode, you know, cartman would just end up screwed and wouldnt get revenge.

BUT HE DID!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! HE MADE THE SON OF A BITCH EAT HIS PARENTS!!! AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!! DELIGHTING IN THE PAIN OF THE assh*le THAT PAINED HIM!!! WHAT A WONDERFULLY FANTASTIC ENDING!!! When i first saw it, i screamed with laughter and YES!! HE GOT REVENGE, and became very happy.

I applaud that ending, from the depths of my soul.

Oh, and incase you didnt already figure out from my post, no, that episode did not freak me out.
dbx_5

Postby dbx_5 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:21 am

my thought about this episode is it was great! scott tenorman DESERVED IT! but yes the endin was vary dark yet i wish there were more episodes like this.

its revenge the way it should always be! lol

GOOD JOB trey and matt!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:59 am

dbx_5 wrote:my thought about this episode is it was great! scott tenorman DESERVED IT!

I could only imagine what Piggy deserves for his wrongdoings.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:41 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
dbx_5 wrote:my thought about this episode is it was great! scott tenorman DESERVED IT!

Lol I can think of a few things. :P
the mole_of_Quebec

YES!!!

Postby the mole_of_Quebec » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:32 pm

YES that episode was f*cked up. Because got Scott's parents and use a meat grinder and served to Scott as chily that was f*cking weired ok.
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:36 pm

YES that episode was f*cked up. Because got Scott's parents and use a meat grinder and served to Scott as chily that was f*cking weired ok.

Uh... right. But it was funny yet disturbing, yes?
South Park rulezzzz

Postby South Park rulezzzz » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:56 pm

The ending is dark, but it is extremely funny that Cartman bought public hair!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:00 pm

A question for all of the LPF"s:

If Asschins is such a genius for coming up with this elaborate plan, then how was it that this same "genius" was stupid enough to buy pubes in the first place? If he were such a "genius", he coulda shaven off his Mehhhhm's while they were sleeping.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:40 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:A question for all of the LPF"s:

If Asschins is such a genius for coming up with this elaborate plan, then how was it that this same "genius" was stupid enough to buy pubes in the first place? If he were such a "genius", he coulda shaven off his Mehhhhm's while they were sleeping.

Hmmm...over a week and no LPF has an answer.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:55 am

Probably because it was character development under extreme duress, although it says a lot about the kind of person he would develop into.
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:

Perhaps Kenny could transfer his death curse over to Cartman. Or Cartman could be thrashed to death by an evil tentacled snowman. Or both. :D
hotsnot

Postby hotsnot » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:02 pm

randyhart wrote:No I have a grin of glee on my face for days the only episode that freaks me out is Cartman's mum is still a dirty slut

Same with me.
Scott's episode gave me happiness.
The one that made me think really late into the night was "Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut".
Yeah.
I wonder who Cartman's mom is?
SouthParkLibertarian

Postby SouthParkLibertarian » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:24 pm

This is my 2nd favorite episode.

When Cartman was drinking Scott's tears and licking them off his face, it convinced me that South Park is truly one of a kind
landamo

Postby landamo » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:48 pm

I have to say that it really did not freak me out at all. I thought that the ending is what made the episode so great. All in all it was a pretty hum drum episode up until that ending comes out of nowhere and smacks you right in the face.
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:57 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:A question for all of the LPF"s:

And still no answer!

The episode made me laugh at first on how stupid fat boy was. The end of this episode was bad... but did this episode make me hate Cartman? No, I think it was Kenny Dies was when I started hateing the planet of fat.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Lord Worm

Postby Lord Worm » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:32 pm

SouthParkLibertarian wrote:This is my 2nd favorite episode.

When Cartman was drinking Scott's tears and licking them off his face, it convinced me that South Park is truly one of a kind

southpark is so one of a kind.matt and trey are oure geiuses for coming up with the whole plot in scoot ternoman must die.though it was dark it kicked ass.it still is kinda wierd when i see the episode.a guy licking your tears after you just ate your parents.thats f*cked up!! :shock:
töten Sie alle Juden

Return to “General South Park Discussion”