did scott ternoman must die freak you out?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:24 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:A question for all of the LPF"s:

If Asschins is such a genius for coming up with this elaborate plan, then how was it that this same "genius" was stupid enough to buy pubes in the first place? If he were such a "genius", he coulda shaven off his Mehhhhm's while they were sleeping.

Because he's just a kid and doesn't understand what pubes even are and how you get them.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:16 pm

[quote="hotsnot":572e1][quote="randyhart":572e1]No I have a grin of glee on my face for days the only episode that freaks me out is Cartman's mum is still a dirty slut[/quote:572e1]

Same with me.
Scott's episode gave me happiness.
The one that made me think really late into the night was "Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut".
Yeah.
I wonder who Cartman's mom is?[/quote:572e1]

A long-dead bovine :lol:

[quote="Kyle's_Marklar":572e1][quote="Cartman's Top Enemy":572e1]A question for all of the LPF"s:

If Asschins is such a genius for coming up with this elaborate plan, then how was it that this same "genius" was stupid enough to buy pubes in the first place? If he were such a "genius", he coulda shaven off his Mehhhhm's while they were sleeping.[/quote:572e1]

Because he's just a kid and doesn't understand what pubes even are and how you get them.[/quote:572e1]

Yeah, but Thunderbuns understood how to humilitate and break a person. His pick-and-choose knowledge base makes no sense to me--he'll figure out how to make an atomic bomb but be unable to explain the parts of an atom. It's doesn't follow logically, much like when Mutton Face has a stupid concept that's wrong but it winds up being right anyway.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Nintendorkus

Postby Nintendorkus » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:56 pm

I loved it, and it gave me an idea of how to get revenge on all the people who used to pick on me!

I've probably killed at least five couples.
ImageImageImage
Lord Worm

Postby Lord Worm » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:26 am

Nintendorkus wrote:I loved it, and it gave me an idea of how to get revenge on all the people who used to pick on me!

uve killed five couples!!!awsum man.uve finally been accepted.
töten Sie alle Juden
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:32 am

Nintendorkus wrote:I loved it, and it gave me an idea of how to get revenge on all the people who used to pick on me!

Don’t take it too seriously now. It’s not as funny in real life, you know.

Like I said before. Good ep! :D
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:16 pm

It didn't freak me out, but it made me lose any faith in Lord Lardbucket ever redeeming himself as a character I'd like.

Also, I agree fully with CTE. If he's so "smart," why would Stinknutz buy pubes from someone in the first place if he knew what they were and he knew they came at puberty? He probably could have asked his meeeehm how people get them-- his meeeeehm explains just about everything else.
Lord Worm

Postby Lord Worm » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:20 pm

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
hotsnot wrote:
randyhart wrote:No I have a grin of glee on my face for days the only episode that freaks me out is Cartman's mum is still a dirty slut

Same with me.
Scott's episode gave me happiness.
The one that made me think really late into the night was "Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut".
Yeah.
I wonder who Cartman's mom is?

A long-dead bovine :lol:

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:A question for all of the LPF"s:

If Asschins is such a genius for coming up with this elaborate plan, then how was it that this same "genius" was stupid enough to buy pubes in the first place? If he were such a "genius", he coulda shaven off his Mehhhhm's while they were sleeping.

Because he's just a kid and doesn't understand what pubes even are and how you get them.

Yeah, but Thunderbuns understood how to humilitate and break a person. His pick-and-choose knowledge base makes no sense to me--he'll figure out how to make an atomic bomb but be unable to explain the parts of an atom. It's doesn't follow logically, much like when Mutton Face has a stupid concept that's wrong but it winds up being right anyway.

it was pure ingenious of him to think of such a plan....and hes just eight years old so u cant expect him to know wat pubes are...the very fact that the plan worked means it was prefect...his intuition coz him to realize that kyle(retart)and stan would tell on him...
ehich proves cartman is the most smart guy in southpark...also...i just recenlty saw the episode the freakest part of the whole episode is the aprt when he licks scotts tears...thats eveil and sick..which i cant comprehend
töten Sie alle Juden
Wompesco

Well

Postby Wompesco » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:43 pm

That was my favorite episode... Well, scratchy's favorite anyway.
Alfred E. Neuman

Postby Alfred E. Neuman » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:47 pm

That episode was f*cked up but funny.
Cartman004

Postby Cartman004 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:58 pm

That is one of my favorite episodes and Cartman is my favorite character
Cartman Kicks ass!
Sereth1217

Postby Sereth1217 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:56 am

it is true, Scott Tenorman Must Die was one of the best episodes and of Cartman's best moments. The plan he made was genius. I don't think it was shocking, that little red-headed homosexual deserved it.
"Before I jump, I gotta know where I'm gonna land. Because if I land in sh*t, then I'm not gonna jump; because I don't like to clean my shoes."-DK
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:24 am

Yes. Yes it did.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”