Trapped unbanned, rebanned?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Lessa

Re: Good god I hate this country

Postby Lessa » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:24 pm

spazmagee wrote:
PaleHorse wrote:Freedom of speech, freedom from censorship, yet we have the goddamn FCC, and the goddamn people who still talk about how great this country is and yet violate the goddamn constitution. f*ck you Tom Cruise, I hope your baby runs the hell away from you and your f*cking freak of a wife to be with you. RUN BABY RUN!

As for Cartoon Wars showing Muhammad, I'm incredibly pissed that they aren't, Comedy Central you need a f*cking spine. Who gives a sh*t about terrorism, that would literally make DVD sales with that episode go through the goddamn roof. From the ethics side, who gives a f*ck if Muslims don't like it? Maybe if they cleaned the sand out of their vagina, masturbated, and had sex more often they wouldn't be so bitchy. Show Muhammad, let the government deal with the terrorists, and quit being such freakin pansies. If they don't like it, they don't have to watch it or live here. Get the f*ck out of whats supposed to be a FREE COUNTRY where you don't get PROSECUTED FROM RELIGION or CENSORED.

I disagree. Terroism is a big thing, and I think we should try everything in our power to stop it. And if a warning's right out there, plain as day, and we disobey it, do you realize how disrespectful that would make us seem? And that gets places and people pissed off. And when they're pissed off, they start fighting. And when they start fighting, innocent people tend to get hurt. I personally, truely believe that if we all, as a world, were to work in a compromise, things would be a lot better.

My hippie moment is over.

I disagree with you there. I agree that terroism is a big deal (particluarly right now with Iseral and Hesbola(sp), but if we given it to what they want then they win, and prove that we don't have the courage to stand up to them and say screw you where showing Muhammed. Besides that, South Park has already shown Muhammed on the Super Best Friends episode and nothing happened then. Its only been since 9/11 we really care about whether or not Muslims are offended. The more we don't allow stuff to be shown on televisoin that might offened the muslim fanatics, the more the win and prove that we are truely spinless and cowordly.

-Lessa
"Don't F*ck with Wendy Testaburger!"

I <3 MATT STONE AND TREY PARKER!
FUJI50

Postby FUJI50 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:02 am

holy sh*t they are actually playing it
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:57 am

Time to retire this thread. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook