South Park The Movie 2?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Sharpy69

Postby Sharpy69 » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:41 pm

i dont mind how long i will have to wait as its bound to be better the longer they prepare for it

i bet it will happen when ratings, not the show, are on the slide downwards and then the movie creates lots of frowns and provokes a bunch of middle aged ratty women and pisses everyone off

not pissing off a few groups but all of them

i wish it would portray every group as stereotypes and be really graphic

it would be so funny
RIDING IN MY CLIO, POPPING MY COLLA
SEE SOME FINE BENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA
italic BOLD AND THE ALMIGHTY galla
I'M SHARPY kraut THE ORGINAL BALLA
BUST OUT MY NINE DO YA FOLLA?

FeCK THE POLICE
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:07 pm

I still wish they'd at least do some kind of episode, if not a movie, starring some of the background characters.

That would be cool, a lot of them have kind of been pushed out of the show lately.
bennis07

Postby bennis07 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:07 am

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkheadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:35 pm

They should make another one after all the South Park seasons are over. And put the minor characters in it more.
southparkpike

Postby southparkpike » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:38 am

Who can say what Matt and Trey will decide to do........

I think Trey will get itchy to direct another film pretty soon........at least in a couple of years. A sequel would be awesome.

If I was writing it----There would be a definite team-up of Babs Streisand, Satan and Darth Chef.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:44 am

MixStan wrote:They should make another one after all the South Park seasons are over. And put the minor characters in it more.

I think that would be cool, but if it were made after the seasons were over, I'd be more anxious to see the main characters again, not the minor ones. I would still want to see the minor characters, but I don't think I would want them to be the main focus.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:33 pm

I definitely would want Matt and Trey to make a second South Park movie. That would kick major ass. I really hope they come up with an amazing idea for a second movie. I'm sure the sequel would be even better and funnier than the first movie.

If they did make a second movie, I would want in to focus on the four boys, and I would want it to be a musical like the first one. All of those songs in South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut kick ass.

But I think they should only do the movie if they have really, really good ideas for it. If they can't come up with any, they should just stick with making episodes for the show.

Whether they make a second movie or not is entirely up to Matt and Trey themselves. So we'll just have to wait and see. Either way they still kick ass.

:D
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:20 pm

I think it was in the FAQs but there was a question about any plans fro another southpark movie? and they answered matt and trey will only do another movie if they are 110% that it will be better then the first one
Cartman4President234

if they did whats would it be based about the kids getting t

Postby Cartman4President234 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:43 am

if they did whats would it be based about the kids getting trapped in a giant amusment park 4 a week and cartmans keeps asking "were starving lets eat kyle"
" A'rent you the boy who always clogs up are toilet"
Said Mr marsh
to Cartman

in the episode " chicken lover"
KyleBroflovski99

They won't

Postby KyleBroflovski99 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:45 am

I've read, they won't, sure. :x
mkevallen

Postby mkevallen » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:20 pm

Butters Stotch100 wrote:
Trey and Matt said that they will if they are 110% sure that it'll kick ass

Miss_Murder wrote:
Where'd you pull that information from? Your ASS? Rolling Eyes

Sorry to have to use truthful words on you but that REALLY doesnt sound like something Trey & Matt would say...And if i remember i THINK they said they'd do SP 2 if they ever thought of a really good idea....But anyway, i guess your entitled to your own opinion... Wink
And yeah, i reckon they should do another movie...It would kick SO MUCH ASS.
Matt & Trey....PLEASE think of an idea Surprised

I've heard them so that on an interview actually, can't remember which one though.[/quote]
Feel free to use any of these

Cartman Wallpaper:
http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... highlight=

Jenifer Lopez Wallpaper:
http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... 041#518041
aash235419

Postby aash235419 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:09 am

if there gonna make one there is no way that it can be like recent sequels that suck

they need an original idea that people would not be expecting

i highly doubt they ever have a movie focusing around a smaller character, can you imagine a 90 minute version of a million little fibers?
Faithbound

Postby Faithbound » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:02 am

As far as topping the first movie....

Bigger Longer and Uncut is great, but many of the new half hour episodes have more interesting stories and characters so I dont think it would be that hard. Not to mention the first movie was before Tweek/Timmy/Jimmy/and Butters were major characters. They could do a lot more. I for one hope for at least one more movie.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:16 am

Faithbound wrote:As far as topping the first movie....

Bigger Longer and Uncut is great, but many of the new half hour episodes have more interesting stories and characters so I dont think it would be that hard. Not to mention the first movie was before Tweek/Timmy/Jimmy/and Butters were major characters. They could do a lot more. I for one hope for at least one more movie.

=D Butters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He should get his own movie.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Hero Clayman

Postby Hero Clayman » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:04 pm

I really want them to make a new movie, but I think Matt and Trey had said something about not making another. Even if they did though, that's not a 100% guarantee.

If they did make another movie, it'd probably be after the show itself production was done. On the commentary minis on Season 3, Matt and Trey made it obvious they didn't like having to produce the show and movie at the same time, and probably wouldn't go through that again.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”