South Park The Movie 2?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:10 pm

Well, they wouldn't make a movie until they were sure it was going to be good and that the idea could fill the whole 90 minutes.

But, no one knows for sure whether they will or not. If there is anything for sure, it's that no one ever knows exactly what Matt and Trey are going to do. I would love them to make a movie, although it might be hard to top the first one. And yes, I would love it if it were a musical.
!mike¡

Postby !mike¡ » Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:33 am

hey, we should all think of ideas for a movie and post em up here. it wouldn't be that hard, i bet i could think of one. I'll post one in the next couple of days, gimme time tho because i have more important things to do...

actually i'll make a thread but let me know if its a good idea, as i am a noob and dont wanna get flamed :?
mike
Lord of the Crab People!

Postby Lord of the Crab People! » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:08 pm

Now, the first south park movie was the most incredible thing of the century. I think that another movie would be good to see but teh problem will be that it has to much to live up to. I doubt that if tehy do make another movie it won't be as good, but I wouldn't say no. ;)
The Crab people are coming to take our lands.
We try to fight them off but they kill us with their pincer hands!

March of the Crab People!
the master of ???

Postby the master of ??? » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:55 am

Matt, Trey some times sequels suck assand make the original suck to,so you guys should change and make a KICK ASS SP2 :!: :!: :!: :D
the master of ?????
radioactivesandwich

Postby radioactivesandwich » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:28 am

They should only make a remake if it is a musical like the first one was. the songs made B,L,U soo amazingly funny.
Sharpy69

Postby Sharpy69 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:06 pm

yeah the problem is that when they made SP1 there was nothing like it

no kind of measingstick to compare it with (please state if there were)

but now SP2 will have to smack the balls off its predecessor

everyone are expecting a mamoth effort by matt and trey over SP2

however no-one was too concerned...cep maybe us...over SP1

as long as most people had a good laugh over SP1 it was considered a major success...i didn't see it until 2 years after its realise onto the standard channels...which i taped and then taped thunderbirds over the top of it within a week

now everyone must die from laughter within the first 5 minutes over SP2
RIDING IN MY CLIO, POPPING MY COLLA
SEE SOME FINE BENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA
italic BOLD AND THE ALMIGHTY galla
I'M SHARPY kraut THE ORGINAL BALLA
BUST OUT MY NINE DO YA FOLLA?

FeCK THE POLICE
kylelover52610

Postby kylelover52610 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:22 pm

I agree that they should make it after South Park comes to an end.

Even though....I don't want it to end. :O

Anyways even if they don't we still have South Park BLU to laugh at. ^^
DownWithCalifornia

Postby DownWithCalifornia » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:41 pm

If M&T decide to make another SP movie, they'd better not tell us.

Come on, wouldn't it be much better to be sitting in the theater eating buttered popcorn and watching previews, not suspecting a thing, and then you suddenly see a preview that began like the teaser trailer or trailer 2, but it turns out to be South Park, and then jump up, throw your buttery popcorn at everyone and run around the theater cheering and dancing while someone calls security?
Sharpy69

Postby Sharpy69 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:24 pm

i swear such a moment inside a cinema seeing the preview of SP2 would be orgasmic for many of us

no jokes but some will have smiles for days
RIDING IN MY CLIO, POPPING MY COLLA
SEE SOME FINE BENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA
italic BOLD AND THE ALMIGHTY galla
I'M SHARPY kraut THE ORGINAL BALLA
BUST OUT MY NINE DO YA FOLLA?

FeCK THE POLICE

Postby 203177 » Tue May 22, 2007 10:27 pm

in my opinion I think that they should make another south park movie but I don't think that it will be good as the first one.
buttersbutters

Postby buttersbutters » Wed May 23, 2007 7:37 pm

That was an uber-bump. :D
candies

Postby candies » Wed May 23, 2007 7:42 pm

I don't think Matt and Trey is not making another South Park movie and they are running out of ideas of the show anyways
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Wed May 23, 2007 8:15 pm

I honestly don't think Matt and Trey need to do another South Park movie. I don't know how they can manage to top the first one, and frankly I'd rather see them more focused on the show itself. The vast majority of TV shows popular enough for the big screen only make one movie anyway.

Every step back a step foward.
Every failure an extra opportunity for success.
Every day of defeat a victory!
rosski

Postby rosski » Fri May 25, 2007 5:04 am

yo im new to the board.. im from australia and dont no wat south park blu is???

i dont think they should make another south park movie and i dont think they will... theyre running out of ideas for the show which sucks so i dont think theyl bother with a movie.. i reckon they should have longer breaks between the series to give them more time to think bout their episodes coz south parks been my easily favourite show for a long time but i admit its no where near as funny as it used to be
if dolphins r so smart y do they live in those igloo things?
Just_Jackie

Postby Just_Jackie » Mon May 28, 2007 5:45 am

I agree that another movie would be totally awesome.

But, South Park has been on the air for 10 years and Matt and Trey are only human. How long can they continue to do this? I realize that South Park is done by a large group of people, not just Matt and Trey, but South Park is their creation and wouldn't be the same without them. Thinking about it, I'd almost feel bad asking for one. I remember hearing from the mini commentaries about how wiped they were doing Team America and South Park at the same time. A South Park movie would be the same.

I liked the other stuff I've seen from them so I'm confident that when the time comes that South Park ends, I will like whatever they do next.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”