was isaac hayes murdered in real life?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

moooooop

was isaac hayes murdered in real life?

Postby moooooop » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:49 pm

master ed

Postby master ed » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:54 pm

Wow, I really don't think so though. The music scared me.
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:11 pm

There sure are lots of storys rolling arround this whole thing.

The way I see it, Hayes left originally due to possibly being temporarily offended by TitC. Perhaps he later on remembered that it was just a show, and did that radio interview thing, not admitting that he was pissed off before. That or somebody who is good at forging written work, made false statements about Hayes’ opinion of the ep.

I know that Chef would never leave the show without a good reason. If he didn’t leave cause he was pissed, than maybe he left because of his apparent medical condition.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:40 am

That is just some conspiracy theory bull sh*t

I think hayes quit because he was furious over Trapped In The Closet

But seriously if Hayes quit because of them lampooning Scientology all I have to say is what an assshole, I can't count how many Jewish jokes their were in the whole 10 Seasons of South Park, Did Chef have a problem with that? No not one problem, All about the mormons was an episode making fun of Mormons did Chef quit after that? No he did not, Their have been several mormon jokes in other episodes to such as Do the Handicapped Go To Hell and Probably,

They make one episode about Scientology, never one joke on the show before Scientology and Isaac Hayes Quits, what a baby

He has no problems when they or he makes fun of other religions but once you make fun of his religion you crossed the line, Chef wasn't even in that episode

I mean Give me a break
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:03 am

Cartman_91 wrote:That is just some conspiracy theory bull sh*t

I think hayes quit because he was furious over Trapped In The Closet

But seriously if Hayes quit because of them lampooning Scientology all I have to say is what an assshole, I can't count how many Jewish jokes their were in the whole 10 Seasons of South Park, Did Chef have a problem with that? No not one problem, All about the mormons was an episode making fun of Mormons did Chef quit after that? No he did not, Their have been several mormon jokes in other episodes to such as Do the Handicapped Go To Hell and Probably,

They make one episode about Scientology, never one joke on the show before Scientology and Isaac Hayes Quits, what a baby

He has no problems when they or he makes fun of other religions but once you make fun of his religion you crossed the line, Chef wasn't even in that episode

I mean Give me a break

Well, why would he be upset if they make fun of other religions? :? People in general only care when their religion or race is being insulted. Isaac isn't the only one.

Anyway, I really doubt he was murdered. He was probably definately convinced by his fellow Scientologists to quit but he was never killed or else a body would be found. You have normal people who dissapear for an hour and a search team is called... a celeb can't just dissapear without anyone noticing. He just hasn't talked to the media yet.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:16 am

^Yeah, you're right about how people only care if their religion or race is made fun of. But they have made fun of black people over the ten years they've been around. Plus they make fun of Jewish people and Matt Stone is Jewish. And they have made fun of Japanese people several times, and Trey loves the Japanese culture. He even lived in Japan for a period of time.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:21 am

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:^Yeah, you're right about how people only care if their religion or race is made fun of. But they have made fun of black people over the ten years they've been around. Plus they make fun of Jewish people and Matt Stone is Jewish. And they have made fun of Japanese people several times, and Trey loves the Japanese culture. He even lived in Japan for a period of time.

Yea, but it's different when you're the one who's actually making fun of your own religion or race. You can't get mad at yourself for doing it. Matt and Trey obviously know they're just kidding but others who see the show might not see it that way. Even though they made fun of blacks before, it was never really as bad as them making fun of Scientology. There were a few cracks at Token from Cartman but really nothing else. Plus, I think his Scientology pals convinced him to quit OR ELSE... he couldn't go to John Travolta's birthday party! :o
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:26 am

As far as I know, he's still alive, but he's cancelled concert appearances...

Posted on Sat, Jun. 17, 2006

Isaac Hayes backs out of blues festival
Herald Staff Report

Officials at the Monterey Bay Blues Festival were scrambling Friday after learning that Isaac Hayes has cancelled his 2006 summer tour because of a heart condition.

Hayes, a legendary soul icon, was scheduled to headline on the Arena Stage at the Monterey Fairgrounds during the festival's evening performance June 24.

Representatives from the blues festival issued a press release Friday saying they were saddened by the news but promising they would find a "replacement of equal stature" within 24 hours.

A couple of hours later, festival officials announced it had secured the Four Kings of Rhythm and Blues to replace Hayes.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
SerialGoth

Postby SerialGoth » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:26 am

No, Issac Hayes was'nt murdered. He's alive and well (as far as I know). Of course, the word on the street is that Tom Cruise was going to have someone pop a few caps in his ass if he did'nt quit SP over the Scientology episode, but that could be just a rumor that I started as I'm typing this...
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:34 am

^^ LOL.

Well, he just had a kid with that chick that he's with right now for one thing, and for another... no... he wasn't.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:38 am

I agree with South Park Master apart from what he said about Matt being Jewish his family is jewish but he knows nothing about it really he doesnt follow it
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go

Return to “General South Park Discussion”