Hope south park dont go downhill....

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Jayme12345

Hope south park dont go downhill....

Postby Jayme12345 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:35 pm

..... like the simpsons did after 10 seasons..... I will still watch and buy seasons of south park anyway... south park shouldnt go downhill b'cos the simpsons is all bout family n sh*t and South park can go on forever b'cos of political things FADS with kids and everything.... GODamn simpsons give everyone else a chance
pipiscute

Re: Hope south park dont go downhill....

Postby pipiscute » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Jayme12345 wrote:..... like the simpsons did after 10 seasons..... I will still watch and buy seasons of south park anyway... south park shouldnt go downhill b'cos the simpsons is all bout family n sh*t and South park can go on forever b'cos of political things FADS with kids and everything.... GODamn simpsons give everyone else a chance

ya but in my opinion family guy is worse
pcap

Postby pcap » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:41 pm

True about the simpsons then again south park is much better than the simpsons and family guy ever were. Doubt it'll ever go down hill with these writers,, only might get worse if they change.

http://www.diamond-tennis-bracelets.co.cc/
http://www.toshiba-regza.co.cc/
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:11 pm

We hope it doesn't go downhill either, but it's summer and I'd rather not worry about it. Thread locked.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”