Which character(s)'s voices can you imitate?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

InchyAlly

Which character(s)'s voices can you imitate?

Postby InchyAlly » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:28 am

I can do a nearly perfect Kenny imitation. Second is Butters. I am not perfect at his voice but if you were to hear me try to speak like him, it is reconizable. Last but not least is Tweek. When I try to copy his voice, it sounds a bit to high. However? I can display the sense of fear/shock/spazziness in his voice pretty well.

Though of course, there are characters I can't do. I am horrid at doing Cartman's voice. I mean, I make him sound constipated. I am pretty bad at Stan too.
Last edited by InchyAlly on Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:43 am

I’ve done the Mr. Garrison accent so much that I sort of do it without knowing it when pronouncing some words that have stuff like “a” in them. I think I have gotten better at controlling that though. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
tase_me

Postby tase_me » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:12 am

I think I do Mr Garrison pretty good - "Alright children let's take our seats . . ."

People say I'm pretty good at Mr Mackey. "Uh - drugs are bad . . . mmkay?" IT's really fun to do.

Also, I can do the Cartman squeaky voice when he's screaming about something - "BUT MAAAAAM I WANNA BLABLABLABLA!!!"

I can kindof do butters.
sk8terzrock

Postby sk8terzrock » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:40 am

I CAN IMITATE CARTMAN PERFECTLY
AND FAT ABBOT
AND MR.MACKEY MMMMKAY LOL :lol:
ERIC THEODORE CARTMANImageImage

http://www.madmaxtaylor.piczo.com
have msn add mad_max_4000@msn.com
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:04 am

Oh boy. As far as my friends have witnessed, I can do:
Cartman
Butters
Mr. Garrison
Kenny
Kyle
Kyle's Cousin Kyle
Tweek
Randy
Mrs. McCormick
Bartender
Announcer
Mr. Macky
Sharon
Jimmy
Timmy
Clyde
Wendy (high-pitched version)
Sheila
Towelie
Mr. Hanky
Mr. Slave
Terrance
Philip
Niblett
Al Gore
City Wok Guy
Wing
Mrs. Broflovski

Several more...
I can't do Stan! And he's my favorite character! :(

Well, thats about it. XD I really want to work for South Park. That'd be cool.
Last edited by Total_Beefcake on Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
Butters_06

Postby Butters_06 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:14 pm

I can do

Cartman
Mr. Garrison
Kenny
Tweek
Mr. Macky
Jimmy
Timmy
i cant seem to get Butters Voice though its a shame :(
ImageImage

Just returned from the death camp of Tolerance
Thanks Mr. Hat_DX27 for the Sig.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:31 pm

I can do a perfect Cartman voice. When I get pissed off I use it against my friends, lol. :twisted:

And I can do Mr. Macky real well, but besides those two, I can't really do any others. Well, Kenny I guess, but I know if that really counts.

Oh, and, I can sound just like Micheal Jeackson from the episode "The Jeffersons."
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:27 pm

Bloody hell, I can pretty much imitate/mimick any character's voice; especially most of the kid characters.

But I always talk to myself in the voice of either Stan or Kyle the most, coz' I can best imitate them.
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
SerialGoth

Postby SerialGoth » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:35 pm

Let's see....Butters, Timmy, Jimmy, Cartman, Wendy, Mr. Garrison, Mr. Mackey,Kyle's mom, Cartman's mom, Officer Barbrady, the Crab People, Mr. Slave, Towelie, Mr. Hankey, Saddam Hussain, Miss Crabtree..that's all I can think of right now. Some I can do better than others, of course. I've imitated people I know and characters from movies my whole life, mainly for the amusement of friends and family. I have a good ear for accents too, and I'm pretty good and putting on different ones. Some of my friends have said it's a shame that I never tried to make a career out of it by doing voice-overs, and I think they're right. I'd be living comfortably AND doing something I actually enjoy for a living!
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:20 pm

Here's what I said a while ago.

Of the four boys, Kyle's voice is actually the hardest to imitate. The easiest is Stan's since it's just a slightly higher pitched adolescent voice. Listen to the song Mountain Town to see what I mean. Next is Cartman's, especially his original more 'congested' voice and accent. His current voice is more of a pure sassy accent than before. Kenny's is actually not that hard with practice, especially since it doesn't have to be clear. All it really requires is that the hard consanants are audible.

Kyle's voice has the widest octave range as far as I can tell, and a very very slight Yiddish accent (though nowhere near as bad as his cousin). His consanants tend to be more clearly enunciated than any of the other boys' and he usually speaks in that rapid high-pitched tone, which is hard to keep up consistently.

Tweek's voice isn't that hard, since Tweek almost never speaks out of his strained "caffeine high" voice. Butters on the other hand is almost as difficult as Kyle (if not more so) owing to his gravelly accented high-pitched voice.

So basically my voice is way too deep to accurately imitate some of the kids' voices. For example you know how some video game villain characters have those exaggerated deep voices in order to make them sound more evil or threatening? I can imitate most of them easily.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:57 pm

An excellent Jimmy

A very Good Vartman and Timmy, Tweek

Fairly Good Kenny

mediocre Butters

Thats about it
Schantrac

Postby Schantrac » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:24 pm

Total_Beefcake wrote:Oh boy. As far as my friends have witnessed, I can do:
Cartman
Butters
Mr. Garrison
Kenny
Kyle
Tweek
Randy
Mrs. McCormick
Bartender
Announcer
Mr. Macky
Sharon
Jimmy
Timmy
Clyde
Wendy (high-pitched version)
Sheila
Towelie
Mr. Hanky
Mr. Slave
I can't do Stan! And he's my favorite character! :(

Well, thats about it. XD I really want to work for South Park. That'd be cool.

Wow.. that's a nice list you got there.
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
region7cards

Postby region7cards » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:56 am

i can do kyle's cousins voice really good and i can do jimmy's voice
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:58 am

I can imitate Mr. Adler pretty well. That's what LJ used to tell me anyway.

I can also do Mr. Garrison and Mr. Slave really well..............yeah, so they're both gay characters...that doesn't mean anything! I'm just talented, that's all! I'm thuper therial!

...I have a girlfriend.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:00 am

XD I can sing kinda like Kyle. I haven't heard it recorded, so I'm just going by what I sound like in my head.

Return to “General South Park Discussion”