I am Lord of the Crab People. I was just wondering what in your opinion is the top five South Park songs?
Mine are the following....
1.) Chocalate salty balls-Chef
2.) Kyles mom is a bitch-Cartman
3.) No subsitute-Chef
4.) Uncle Fucker-Tarrance and Phillip
5.) It's easy Mmmk- Mr. Mackey
What's your yours?
We try to fight them off but they kill us with their pincer hands!
March of the Crab People!
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
2. All the songs by Faith +1. (f*ckin hilarious!)
3. What would Brian Boytano Do
4. America f*ck Yeah!(team america)
5. Only a Woman (team america)
6. You're a Man (orgazmo but I think it was also on south park)
8. Kyles Mom is a Bitch
9. It's Easy Mmmmmkay
10. Blame Canada
Brian Adams on several occasions!
Freedom Isn't Free (TAWP)
I've got something in my fornt pocket for you
if you leave me now
vote or die
when the townspeople sing love is a battlefield (there's always a hint of comedy in there)
4. Big Gay Al-"I'm Thuper"
3. Cartman-"Kyle's Mom's a B!tch"
2. Terrance & Phillip-"Uncle Fu<ker"
1. Mr. Garrison-"Merry Fu<kin' Christmas"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests