What do u think they should make sp2 about??????

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

cartmenfanatic

What do u think they should make sp2 about??????

Postby cartmenfanatic » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:17 pm

what do u think they should do for SP2

I think they should do this whole thing with the other characters like craig, clyde, bebe, wendy, shelly and ike

the boys should get lost (kiddnaped) or somthing and shelly was babby sitting and shelly tries to find the boys before the parents get back so she doesnt get in trouble and the other boys could help find them (for sum stupid reason like cartman ows them money or sumthing retarded) ow i know the kids were at chitty wok and never paid so clyde and them have to help or chitty wok guy will call the police and ike could talk or sumthing mybe i dont know what do u think???
x[L*Kay]x

Re: What do you think they should make sp2 about??????

Postby x[L*Kay]x » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:21 pm

cartmenfanatic wrote:what do you think???
Learn how to spell Cartman
[img:09615]http://i13.tinypic.com/2yzaazt.jpg[/img:09615]
Oficially sick of all the attention seekers on the BBS.You know who you are.
cartmenfanatic

Re: What do you think they should make sp2 about??????

Postby cartmenfanatic » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:25 pm

x[L*Kay]x wrote:
cartmenfanatic wrote:what do you think???
Learn how to spell Cartman

I know how to spell cartman i just did it with an E cause i knew there would already be sum one with a cartmanfanatic file so i made it cartmenfanatic ok?
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:30 pm

By SP2 do you mean a second movie? 'Cause Matt and Trey have said many times that they're not going to make another movie unless they have a really good idea and it will be way better than the first.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
cartmenfanatic

Postby cartmenfanatic » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:32 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:By SP2 do you mean a second movie? 'Cause Matt and Trey have said many times that they're not going to make another movie unless they have a really good idea and it will be way better than the first.
yay second movie or just a speiceal episode that will show everyone the under rated characters
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:04 pm

:roll:
I'll give you some pointers about the BBS.
  • Don't assume usernames are taken. I'm pretty positive CartmanFanatic isn't taken.
  • Don't post threads about a sequel. There have been way too many threads. Matt and Trey aren't gonna make a sequel, unless they have an idea better than the first one.
  • Don't ask how to get on South Park. If we knew, than there would be way too many guests on SP.
  • Search before you post. You'll be a lot more liked if you don't make stupid pointless topics, or topics that have already been made.
  • If you're looking to do the list= thing, don't. I just tried twice, and I don't feel like doing it a third time.
  • Enjoy your stay.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Clowncatcher

Postby Clowncatcher » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:19 pm

I like Matt and Trey's attitude towards making movies. They said they would make another one if they had a great idea as opposed to trying to think of an idea specifically for the movie. I can't think of anything that will beat the first one though. The musical idea was great.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:41 pm

I think the next one should be about Darth Chef and that fruity little club.
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
Sharpy69

Postby Sharpy69 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:35 pm

and truth be told if they did make a movie it would be infinately better that that idea (the boyz are lost )

now if matt and Trey were hollywood goons like lucas or who ever they would be doing sequels into the ground but they aint

that is the only thing i hate about hollywood its just mass production nowadays

look at
fast and bloody furious
jurassic park
rocky
mission impossible
etc it was ok for the first one but going on and on is just plain old gay

and remakes like
new james bond
newer star wars
italien job
and loads more that i cant think of

however some movies are good but you can tell they were made for purpose and art rather than moneymakers

like original godfather 1+2
original italien job
the old james bond
monty python
the sting

and a few good new ones are thought of like south park, team america, fear and loathing in las vegas and munich
but they are few and far between
RIDING IN MY CLIO, POPPING MY COLLA
SEE SOME FINE BENCHES I HAFTA HOLLA
italic BOLD AND THE ALMIGHTY galla
I'M SHARPY kraut THE ORGINAL BALLA
BUST OUT MY NINE DO YA FOLLA?

FeCK THE POLICE

Return to “General South Park Discussion”