Should Matt nd Trey apologize to the Ramseys?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

rob_schneider_dadidldidum

Postby rob_schneider_dadidldidum » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:44 pm

I don't get it ??? They never called the Ramseys Lairs, there was just Butter's dad talking about himself and the Ramseys were shown accidentally, while he was talking.... What's the big deal?
Mike
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:27 pm

I think if anything God should apologize for not killing off the mother a long time ago. Even if the mother didn't hang her daughter she left the rope their by whoring her off at beauty shows
ivarbt

Postby ivarbt » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:29 am

from the episode:

So you see, there was no "some Puerto Rican guy." He doesn't exist. And so the people we owe the biggest apology to are the Ramseys, Congressman Condit, and O.J. We gave you false hope for finding the person who hurt those close to you and, we're sorry.
Biggie Smalls, Biggie Smalls, Biggie Smalls.

Gerald: See you Saturday, makizzer shanna sharilla shaz biuznatch gazizzah!

Only three more hours, sea people. Only three hours and you can take me away from this crappy goddamned planet full of hippies.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:59 am

The guy who said he did it is full of sh*t, he didn't kill anyone. I still think the mother did it, but she's dead now.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:26 am

triplemultiplex wrote:f*ck no!

Anyone one who dresses up thier 6 year old like a little whore and parades her around like a show dog for money deserves to be the chief suspects in thier daughter's murder.

The Ramsey's were sorry excuses for human beings. They should've been encouraging thier daughter to learn some real skills rather than teaching her that all that matters is being pretty. It's one thing to pull a picture of your kid out of your wallet and impress people; it's another thing to make 'em up like a tramp and display them like they're for sale at auction.

f*ck the Ramseys. They were the most guilty-behaved "innocent" people in the history of time.

:D True.

Besides, Matt and Trey never said they were guilty, they only had fictional characters say it. A fictional character in a show saying someone is guilty, which everyone was implying at the time, doesn't constitute as actually going out and saying it. And yes, in a cartoon show, even the narrator is a “character”. Now if matt and trey had come out and said she did it, or shown her killing the girl in show, there might be slander/libel suit. Not really sure on that since it falls under parody and satire which means they can get away with quite a lot.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:02 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/28/ramse ... index.html

Looks like there isn't anything to apologize for to begin with. How shocking.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:42 pm

Yeah suck it bitches, he didnt even do the crime! Her parents probably did kill her.Next time I want a free ride back from thailand Im going to say I killed Jon Benet :lol:
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:42 pm

I still think he should be locked up, what kinda wierdo wants to be known for such a brutal crime!!! if you read my previos posts in this thread, I said he should still be locked up in the first place. What a sick ass weirdo!!! :x :x :x Makes me want to throw up. :stanpuke:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:17 pm

Now that John Mark Karr's DNA has been shown NOT to match the DNA found on JonBenét's body, this thread is rendered moot, and closed.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “General South Park Discussion”