How much do Matt and Trey make per episode or year?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

ffgodbq

How much do Matt and Trey make per episode or year?

Postby ffgodbq » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:30 am

It says they get $500,000 to make an episode, so I was wondering if anyone knew how much it costs to make an episode so you can figure it out that way.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:16 am

How'd you get that number?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:21 am

"Thousands, consequently millions!" - Deion Sanders
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:12 pm

They definetly have alot of money, since they also do movies. Team America did very well so I'm sure they made alot just from that.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
rob_schneider_dadidldidum

not an issue

Postby rob_schneider_dadidldidum » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:14 pm

Trey and Matt are 2 of very very few people, where I really really don't give a damn, how many millions they make. What would you pay Matthew or Mark or Luke for writing the New Testament? What would you pay for a original picture of Mohammend or to have lunch with John Smith? What is it worth to shake hands with Santa or to spend a long night with Sadam and Satan? Money just isn't an issue in these cases!
Mike
ffgodbq

Postby ffgodbq » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:57 am

Well that was basically my question. Are they multimillionaires or just on the edge of wealth.
fastfoodboy13

Re: not an issue

Postby fastfoodboy13 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:03 am

rob_schneider_dadidldidum wrote:Trey and Matt are 2 of very very few people, where I really really don't give a damn, how many millions they make. What would you pay Matthew or Mark or Luke for writing the New Testament? What would you pay for a original picture of Mohammend or to have lunch with John Smith? What is it worth to shake hands with Santa or to spend a long night with Sadam and Satan? Money just isn't an issue in these cases!
Mike

go f*ck your self....i mean if he asked a question and you dont want to answer...then dont bitch..anyways i think they get a pretty good salary, i mean they do have others that help in some way so they have to pay them to
rob_schneider_dadidldidum

Postby rob_schneider_dadidldidum » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:34 am

I can't answer, because I don't know and nobody does, so nobody can answer it!
But at least I'm not a f*ing frustrated 13years old smart-ass super-looser who has to give stupid comments to everything, just because society pisses on his head every day, like some other people here....
Mike
Sorry for my bad english, I learnt it all in original SP-episodes and by the way, I'm an original German "Miss Jokesondick" - Fan!
yuxin911

Postby yuxin911 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:12 am

How'd you get that number....
the sex good well!!!
SexJobVideo. com
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:40 pm

rob_schneider_dadidldidum wrote:I can't answer, because I don't know and nobody does, so nobody can answer it!
But at least I'm not a f*ing frustrated 13years old smart-ass super-looser who has to give stupid comments to everything, just because society pisses on his head every day, like some other people here....
Mike

Hey Mike, if the people who commented on this thread are just a bunch of frustrated 13 yearold super losers, then why is it worth your time commenting on what they say? LOL..Oh and since you brought it up, what would you pay to spend a long night with Sadam and Satan?...LOL..

Return to “General South Park Discussion”